Space Wolves Pact

fdd92447-7401-4902-970b-5b499bfb79b7.png50cad8c8-640a-4953-8a11-dfb1f6227d8e.png

FTW & ISX have enjoyed many months of prosperity together but over time the relationship between alliances can change. Today marks such a change but mutual respect and good-will remain.

Announcing the new Space Wolves Pact:

Preamble:
This Peace, Intelligence, and Aid treaty is between the alliances of Fellowship of The Wolves, and Imperium of Supernova X, in the spirit of friendship and cooperation.

Article I: Peace
The signatories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely.

Article II: Intelligence
In the event that one signatory gains intelligence on the other that could be vital to their security, they agree to share that intelligence with each other.

Article III: Aid
At any time, a signatory of this treaty may ask for aid from the other. Although the other signatory has the option to refuse the aid, it is recommended that they send the aid as soon as possible.

Article IV: Termination
This treaty may be cancelled by either party with 48 hours advanced notice to the other through private channels. Article I stays in effect for an additional 4 days after the treaty is cancelled.

Signed for Fellowship of The Wolves,
- Alpha Canik

Signed for Imperium of Supernova X,
Immortan Junka - Emperor
Galerion - Hand

Fellowship of the Wolves have been great allies and they have assisted us a large number of times in resolving various situations. We wish the best for FTW and we are very happy to see them continue to strengthen militarily and politically.

Looking forward to our next year of continued cooperation!

3 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Is it because you realized junka is a dumbass? I bet it's because they realized  Junka is a dumbass.

Nah, I bet it was because of his comments on discord regarding wonder buying and tech selling is more important than defending allies :lol1:

Edited by Jay Kay

12 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Nah, I bet it was because of his comments on discord regarding wonder buying and tech selling is more important than defending allies :lol1:

that's textbook dumbassery

Since we don't go around threatening to attack people with large scale invasions, we get to enjoy political independence and prosperity. Our members are capable of defending themselves against barbarian hordes, as the TBC rogues now realize.

If some see our independence as a weakness, I am sure we would have no problem after the fact finding an MDOAP partner who appreciates a tech-producing veteran fighting force.  We simply prefer our independence.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Since we don't go around threatening to attack people with large scale invasions, we get to enjoy political independence and prosperity. Our members are capable of defending themselves against barbarian hordes, as the TBC rogues now realize.

If some see our independence as a weakness, I am sure we would have no problem after the fact finding an MDOAP partner who appreciates a tech-producing veteran fighting force.  We simply prefer our independence.

You're not capable of defending yourself though. You made an ass of yourself, per usual, while Ghos7 was the one who took initiative and talked to people. 

1 hour ago, Keres said:

*Insert GoT/Warhammer video*

The worst part is you parodying him didn't make him think to take a step back and provide a more serious response, rather just inserting another youtube video.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Attacks against the Imperium get messy. The best way to avoid us is to leave us alone. Few things can contain the righteous fury of a people under attack.

The mess is on your end, which entirely outweighs any "righteous fury" you're fantasizing about. That's why this keeps happening to you.

3 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

The mess is on your end, which entirely outweighs any "righteous fury" you're fantasizing about. That's why this keeps happening to you.

Mess is on our end how? Did I put a gun to your head and make you foolishly attack us?