TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

So, either 1) Animalz/Monsters Inc are being used by tywin, or 2) there is more to their relationship than claimed, alternatively 3) Tywin explicitly asked LPCN to hit TBC and will deal with the consequences of those actions.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Keres said:

:. Received Message

To: Keres    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 5/23/2017 12:32:08 PM

Subject: RE: I mean seriously...

Message: Cool. I'll just roll your nation, and curb stomp you for all the trash you talked unprovoked on the OWF. One round of war will satisfy our honor. You want to keep running your mouth about us, even though we don't know you, nor have ever had issues with TBC then I will just keep beating you down. All I care about is XP, war counts, and casualties anyway plus at the moment I have no one to fight. As for doing research, you should research who you bad mouth on the OWF. We have fought and beat people a thousand times more dangerous then you. Your a sparring session to us. Our first two years of existence we were at war against alliances much stronger and larger then your collection of farmers.

Here is some advice peasant. Do whatever lame thing you got going on over at the OWF. Just keep our name out of your mouth, and show respect to some true warriors. I'll let you go after this round and will not escalate? Take your beat down, and shove off.

Your blocked now too you bore me.

Two halves of the same sheep? ©Captain Enema.

Edited by Helbrecht

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

So, either 1) Animalz/Monsters Inc are being used by tywin, or 2) there is more to their relationship than claimed, alternatively 3) Tywin explicitly asked LPCN to hit TBC and will deal with the consequences of those actions.

The ISX/LPCN treaty is posted right at the start of the thread. You might be incapable of reading, but that's not my fault.

Please take your consequences and shove them up your own rear end, nobody in the Imperium cares if you think you are some big shot.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The ISX/LPCN treaty is posted right at the start of the thread. You might be incapable of reading, but that's not my fault.

Please take your consequences and shove them up your own rear end, nobody in the Imperium cares if you think you are some big shot.

Hes not the one that claimed to rule LPCN in order to rally others to his cause... animalz is an LPCN member, and you claimed rule over them on military matters... thats what it boils down to in the end.

DoIhavetoposttheGATOlogsagain,gif

Edited by Keres

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is what literally everybody, and I mean everybody, has been trying to tell you for years.  Hypocrisy.  Lunacy.  Idiocy.   Ridiculousness.  Fallacy.  Laughing Stock.  These are the concepts people associate with you and your dribble.

i was told to send peace to those I am fighting in order to calm this while we still can all la familia wants is for keres to stop talking about us all the time we don't even know her and still don't know why she decided to start making fun of us during her argument with junka:(( but we r peaceful loving nations who r willing to just forget this ever happened :wub: so now its ur choice I sent peace if its denied and I'm attacked back we will know whats up if not and peace is accepted we go back to being strangers who never talk and that's why its weird before this we didn't even know or talk to any of u got us confused:frantic:

viva la familia viva animalz!!!:war:

25 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

i was told to send peace to those I am fighting in order to calm this while we still can all la familia wants is for keres to stop talking about us all the time we don't even know her and still don't know why she decided to start making fun of us during her argument with junka:(( but we r peaceful loving nations who r willing to just forget this ever happened :wub: so now its ur choice I sent peace if its denied and I'm attacked back we will know whats up if not and peace is accepted we go back to being strangers who never talk and that's why its weird before this we didn't even know or talk to any of u got us confused:frantic:

To be fair it started because you thought I was making fun of you (I wasn't... I was making fun of Junktard) and then attacked me... and then I started having fun.

Edited by Keres

On 6/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, The Big Bad said:

Sometime before Planet Bobs ends somebody remind me we need to put together a coalition to destroy whatever alliance Immortan Junka is infesting at that moment.    

This can be arranged quite easily.

11 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

This is what literally everybody, and I mean everybody, has been trying to tell you for years.  Hypocrisy.  Lunacy.  Idiocy.   Ridiculousness.  Fallacy.  Laughing Stock.  These are the concepts people associate with you and your dribble.

There are those of us that finally realized there are some things that cant be helped. One can only bang one's head against a wall for so long, before one throws their hands up in the air and gives up a lost cause, no matter how much one wishes to help out. !@#$% just wont listen to sense.

16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Pussy. Also as pointed out. This is hilarious coming from you. As its the exact impression you leave with anyone whos known you for 12 seconds.

Abpqru7.jpg?1

Edited by Keres

21 hours ago, Montezuma said:

So rather than send peace as was worked out Sir Retard decided to keep attacking.

As such Amimalz can:

On 6/6/2017 at 0:20 PM, Keres said:

Animalz and Kringegle can eat !@#$

ANIMALZ CAN SUCK IT OFF JUNKA'S JUNK

Thanks for being dumb.

Sir retardedgorilla can post here:

Or he can get fu*ked. "Peasant mouth" lol fu*king retard.

Edited by Keres

52 minutes ago, Keres said:

So rather than send peace as was worked out Sir Retard decided to keep attacking.

As such Amimalz can:

Thanks for being dumb.

Sir retardedgorilla can post here:

Or he can get fu*ked. "Peasant mouth" lol fu*king retard.

I sent peace and was attacked in return so I don't know what ur problem is maybe the terms were after this round of war there will be peace that's what I thought anyway after I was attacked after actually sending peace. u get way too emotional lmao:lol1:u say u don't care but u cry the most just chill finish out the round of war maybe that was the agreement not just peace right away. lots of time peace is made but the wars finish out honestly u haven't fought much have u??

22 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I sent peace and was attacked in return so I don't know what ur problem is maybe the terms were after this round of war there will be peace that's what I thought anyway after I was attacked after actually sending peace. u get way too emotional lmao:lol1:u say u don't care but u cry the most just chill finish out the round of war maybe that was the agreement not just peace right away. lots of time peace is made but the wars finish out honestly u haven't fought much have u??

Dont care. Get fu*ked.

Dumbass with the "peasant mouth" can post there. 

In the meantime enjoy being Junka's worthless attack toy poodles. 

Toy-Poodle-2-645mk062911.jpg

laughably worthless.

Edited by Keres

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:43 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except Junka is trying to downplay your treaty as peace terms & LPCN as just a purely political bloc.

it is purely political with an option of defense. trust me junka know more about the lpcn then u do man ur the new kid on the block.

Just now, Montezuma said:

it is purely political with an option of defense. trust me junka know more about the lpcn then u do man ur the new kid on the block.

On 6/7/2017 at 11:06 AM, Keres said:

Hes not the one that claimed to rule LPCN in order to rally others to his cause... animalz is an LPCN member, and you claimed rule over them on military matters... thats what it boils down to in the end.

X2qtlsk.png?1

You know what else is brown and smells like bull?

Also your spelling got better over the first like 5 words.

5 minutes ago, Keres said:

Dont care. Get fu*ked.

Dumbass with the "peasant mouth" can post there. 

In the meantime enjoy being Junka's worthless attack toy poodles. 

Toy-Poodle-2-645mk062911.jpg

laughably worthless.

lmao u keep saying u don't care yet type in big bold red letters:lol1:

good luck getting any of the brothers to post on that surrender thread read our charter we would rather run the alliance into the ground but its ok wont come to that we r better tougher more experienced fighters then u and if u want this to go on u will lose get hurt take lots of damage and have to see us every morning :gun:ur threats and all ur crying mean nothing to us ur funny though how emotional u get with personal attacks and ur bold letters lmao :frantic:I saw ur war screen I see y ur so mad u keep getting rolled and nothing can stop it:war:believe me u r no match for us:facepalm:all u do is cry on the forums none of us even care besides me nobody even comes here to see ur tears!!!!

here is for everyone to see. we tried to be nice and make peace we didn't attack I sent peace and all we got in return was attacks! keres is a baby who lies and says she doesn't care but puts most tears and energy into forum. someone from the otherside just make a dow on us so the whole familia can get involved and not just me and kindle. lets go 100% tbc vs animalz lmao r u serious???

VIVA LA FAMILIA ANIAMLZ:war:

13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

here is for everyone to see. we tried to be nice and make peace we didn't attack I sent peace and all we got in return was attacks!

Don't really give a sh*t but

TO: Keres | FROM: Sir Kindle
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 6/8/2017 9:27:22 AM 

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Sir Kindle. You lost 5547 soldiers, 77 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 97.120 miles of land, 26.643 technology, 150.551 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
TO: Sir Kindle | FROM: Keres
TYPE: Cruise Missile Strike | DATE: 6/6/2017 12:20:13 AM 

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Keres. You lost 11 defending tanks, 2.11 technology, and 10.54 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I was willing to peace out, and play nice but the moron decided to fu*k it up and be an idiot. Now you all can get fu*ked with Junka.

Edited by Keres