TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Aevum will be a White Team alliance and I propose the following guidelines for the White Anti-Sanction Party..

White Anti-Sanction Party

Preamble
We remain committed to freedom of Commerce on White and have an anti-Sanction Policy towards others trying to infringe free trade on White.

Alliiances
Aevum, TBC, NSO all agree to cooperate in safe guarding the team from outside Sanctions.

Senate
Together Aevum and RV will assist in removing sanctions placed by others.

Treaty
Members agree to work together with votes for the election of both Senators. Aevum agrees sanctions placed by RV remain untouched,  when it's to safe guard the team from those who would sanction or enemies of WASP.

White Anti-Sanction Party approved Senators; Kingdom of Lucis & Rebel Virginia; based on who needs the votes more. Together we can make White greater than ever before!

Vote Kingdom of Lucis for White Senate!

good luck :war:

14 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

i've read like three posts from you now. You must be a millennial, have you ever considered writing out words and not using AIM speak... seriously....

no I haven't even considered as long as my point gets across :smug: what is the millennial age group maybe I am I heard that before but not sure who exactly fits whats before and after millennial?

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Thank you, the favor won't be forgotten if any aNiMaLz members switch to white to vote for me & will be secure from sanctions.

Freedom is the objective of Aevum.

You high? They have Kindle as their senator on brown.

8 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

As long as they don't lose his seat by doing so of course.

There would be no benefit to them doing that and even if it didn't cause them any issues now it might in the future. You are thinking of yourself as normal rather than others, you really should get a grip and accept you are not cut out for any kind of leading role.

Edited by Galerion

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Turetel    Date: 6/27/2017 6:01:27 PM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Turetel of the White team for the reason of For blackmailing TIE. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid while you are a member of the White team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the White team have been canceled.

Lol, seeing if an alliance wants to cooperate on white is black mail? Seems FTW has no idea what blackmail even means and places sanctions at random with no proof. Why would I blackmail an alliance getting rolled into oblivion?

20 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Thank you, the favor won't be forgotten if any aNiMaLz members switch to white to vote for me & will be secure from sanctions.

Freedom is the objective of Aevum.

animalz is a family and we don't like to be split and we want voters and believe me rukunu will never let this happen and just to be safe I think u should ask anyone because I don't want u to look like ur poaching our brothers that will get government mad and give them reason to attack so be careful vato:mellow:

edit -  also if u know anything about animalz u know our members r free so y would they want to go to aevum to get an objective of freedom when they already have it in animalz?

Edited by Montezuma