TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

$5,000,000,000 and 11,000 tech destroyed, yet Khan is in here bragging about his idiocy... such is life.

Lolwut? I wasn't bragging about anything, just pointing out that Galerion is a liar. It's important that people realise it's not just you in SNX who is a liar.;)

I mean look at this quote for an example of something that is just completely laughable:-

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's not revenge so much as the fact Galerion and I both like to fight barbarians and we pick out who has combat duty.

Hahahahahahahaha!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's not revenge so much as the fact Galerion and I both like to fight barbarians and we pick out who has combat duty.

You mean when begging allies and other alliances like GATO to fight fails, you go begging your alliance members to defend each other and hope someone raises their hand to help instead of cowering like their idiotic leader who always brings war to his alliances doorstep. :lol1:

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We don't care about the insults of liars and barbarians.

Nor your own people it would seem.:lol1:

You quite happily let me slip into PM to restock my nukes and subsequently annihilate 4 of your nations. You did nothing about it, you let it happen, so much for "the fact Galerion and I both like to fight barbarians and we pick out who has combat duty".

You don't care about anybody except yourself! Galerion is no different, he was cowering in PM!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

On 6/10/2017 at 10:49 PM, Galerion said:

Well if you want to look at his nation as being valueless because he's quitting then it is in our interests do deplete his ability to continue as quickly as possible on a money/infra/tech basis but he does add value to us by doing this. He is increasing the alertness of our members, increasing the correspondents between members and Government and providing a additional element that takes away from repetitiveness for members to track whether they are involved or not.

So ultimately is he hurting us at all or is he helping us?

yeah dude he's hurting you

10 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Nor your own people it would seem.:lol1:

You quite happily let me slip into PM to restock my nukes and subsequently annihilate 4 of your nations. You did nothing about it, you let it happen, so much for "the fact Galerion and I both like to fight barbarians and we pick out who has combat duty".

You don't care about anybody except yourself! Galerion is no different, he was cowering in PM!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

user alex the great stop making new nations literally nobody enjoys your presence

is this all over then? and if yes is keres going to remove her insults from her nations page? y should we have problems :wub:?? we cant make u and that's not a good enough reason to attack (even though we have attacked for less we try to behave more now its hard but...) but would be nice and a good way to start the healing process lmao:lol1:

what do u say?? no hard feelings? technically bears are animalz and animalz are bears if u think about it lol we have enemies we really don't like and like I said before we don't even know u so we rather use our resources and fight true enemies not ones like u have been its more fun if its personal is what they say I agree:war:

12 hours ago, Montezuma said:

is this all over then? and if yes is keres going to remove her insults from her nations page? y should we have problems :wub:?? we cant make u and that's not a good enough reason to attack (even though we have attacked for less we try to behave more now its hard but...) but would be nice and a good way to start the healing process lmao:lol1:

what do u say?? no hard feelings? technically bears are animalz and animalz are bears if u think about it lol we have enemies we really don't like and like I said before we don't even know u so we rather use our resources and fight true enemies not ones like u have been its more fun if its personal is what they say I agree:war:

Im pretty much "Meh" at this point... but you want to talk then lets do that.

Again I wasn't making fun of you (when it first started) I was making fun of Junka... *somebody* overreacted but junka is and always will be a pussy... whatever allies he has he keeps around just so he can abuse them... Hes allied to you guys just so hes got a trophy to show around and tell everyone that "he beat Methrage"... Its obvious to a lot of people... Im not saying that to bring you guys down because honestly I think its a pretty !@#$%* situation . However you guys know hes dragging through the mud whatever reputation you guys had right? And you're aware that he running around claiming to rule, by himself, everyone in that bloc of yours Right? What about the fact hes running around doing that because he knows hes being a dumbass and cant do it as leader of SNX?

Hes a hypocrite and not just with those he doesnt like.

I did edit my description. But in the end its up to you. Im being honest. If you want me to lie to your faces I will...  take it or leave it.

Edited by Keres

8 hours ago, Keres said:

Im pretty much "Meh" at this point... but you want to talk then lets do that.

Again I wasn't making fun of you (when it first started) I was making fun of Junka... *somebody* overreacted but junka is and always will be a pussy... whatever allies he has he keeps around just so he can abuse them... Hes allied to you guys just so hes got a trophy to show around and tell everyone that "he beat Methrage"... Its obvious to a lot of people... Im not saying that to bring you guys down because honestly I think its a pretty !@#$%* situation . However you guys know hes dragging through the mud whatever reputation you guys had right? And you're aware that he running around claiming to rule, by himself, everyone in that bloc of yours Right? What about the fact hes running around doing that because he knows hes being a dumbass and cant do it as leader of SNX?

Hes a hypocrite and not just with those he doesnt like.

I did edit my description. But in the end its up to you. Im being honest. If you want me to lie to your faces I will...  take it or leave it.

we have never been abused by junka

junka didn't take the triumvir position it was offered to him he didn't even ask for it it wasn't even his idea it was sigrun and animalz we thought it was a good idea because we wanted brown peace and we had been fighting junka for years and it was just a stalemate boring we'd attack they would fight a peace would be made and the cycle would continue it was fun at first but then stupid:lol1:anyway during the wars we started to respect junka for his loyalty to his men and the time and effort he puts into his alliance he does care about the game I wish more people would because to me its fun and I enjoy it:awesome: we also asked him because methrage deserted us with no word in the middle of a war he started if anything methrage used us for his personal wars against junka and since we like to fight we just helped for our casulaties and stuff:war:but make no mistake we r not war trophy or was this even junkas idea.

ANIMALZ BROTHERS ANSWER TO NOBODY EXCEPT SUPREME WARLORD RUKUNU!!!!:gun:NOT METHRAGE NOT JUNKA NOBODY!:war:

all supreme triumvir means is he is most policitcal experienced he speaks publicly for lpcn and guides things but his vote in the triumvirate is equal to the other two so he can be out voted even! military things r a option if we feel like helping except if its a lpcn war which all triumvir agree everyone helps (I think)

but I said before we have no real issues with u guys tbc and I take ur word if u really say u were not making fun maybe things were taken wrong lets move on. I hope everyone had a nice round of wars and got some xp for generals and casualties and everything! good luck!!!!;)

1 hour ago, smurthwaite said:

I'm not over it.  I want retribution.  I think I may come for some of Kindle's people, as his attack was not worthy of me as an opponent.

Maybe a one on one fight with kindle would be best last time u guys fought he kind of hand his hands full I will message him and let him know to contact u for a one on one duel I'm sure he will be happy to fight.

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Maybe a one on one fight with kindle would be best last time u guys fought he kind of hand his hands full I will message him and let him know to contact u for a one on one duel I'm sure he will be happy to fight.

Oh, I don't think you understand.  He's government, right?  

4 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

wow man u went there huh?

eh?

oh

no,

Wait till you see it in action, its a real doozey of a trick.

also, nuh uh, nope,

edit: lol at phone autocorrect converting smurth to smith.

Edited by Helbrecht
cussing autocorrect out.

On 6/15/2017 at 11:35 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Does that mean I get to have another round with you? 

You can't handle a full round with me.  You are so bad that even when I forget to run updates you can't get a real win.  You are !@#$.  Your AA is !@#$.  Your friends are !@#$.  The people who follow you are !@#$.  The people who ally themselves with you are !@#$.  Everything about you is !@#$.  Even your posts are !@#$.  We've been over this.  Your brains must be !@#$ too, since you can't remember that.

Edited by smurthwaite
spelling is hard

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, The Big Bad said:

Sometime before Planet Bobs ends somebody remind me we need to put together a coalition to destroy whatever alliance Immortan Junka is infesting at that moment.    

haha, oh man, didn't you all just sign a treaty with him?

On 6/8/2017 at 11:44 AM, Montezuma said:

I sent peace and was attacked in return so I don't know what ur problem is maybe the terms were after this round of war there will be peace that's what I thought anyway after I was attacked after actually sending peace. u get way too emotional lmao:lol1:u say u don't care but u cry the most just chill finish out the round of war maybe that was the agreement not just peace right away. lots of time peace is made but the wars finish out honestly u haven't fought much have u??

i've read like three posts from you now. You must be a millennial, have you ever considered writing out words and not using AIM speak... seriously....

Aevum will be a White Team alliance and I propose the following guidelines for the White Anti-Sanction Party..

White Anti-Sanction Party

Preamble
We remain committed to freedom of Commerce on White and have an anti-Sanction Policy towards others trying to infringe free trade on White.

Alliiances
Aevum, TBC, NSO all agree to cooperate in safe guarding the team from outside Sanctions.

Senate
Together Aevum and RV will assist in removing sanctions placed by others.

Treaty
Members agree to work together with votes for the election of both Senators. Aevum agrees sanctions placed by RV remain untouched,  when it's to safe guard the team from those who would sanction or enemies of WASP.

White Anti-Sanction Party approved Senators; Kingdom of Lucis & Rebel Virginia; based on who needs the votes more. Together we can make White greater than ever before!

Vote Kingdom of Lucis for White Senate!

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Haha wow that's classic even for you. Anti-sanctions, unless it's sanctions placed on ISX. :rolleyes:

Cooperation with the highest voted Senator on White is important. Also ISX is a pro-Sanction Alliance; so his reasons of no ISX colonies on White make sense.

Although to be clear, I wouldn't be sanctioning anyone unless defensively. I just wouldn't remove sanctions placed by RV. Similar to how Sir Kindle says he won't place any sanctions, but doesn't intend to remove sanctions placed by others. However I will protect those who don't support sanctions with their alliance alignment from them.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum