TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Seems like Emperor Khan and Land of Freedom are having no issues with it. Also I officially recognize The Deplorables as an alliance.

Freedom Fighters opposing a Tyrant aren't rogues.

Whatever you say, M man.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Seems like Emperor Khan and Land of Freedom are having no issues with it. Also I officially recognize The Deplorables as an alliance.

Freedom Fighters opposing a Tyrant aren't rogues.

Bless 'em all,
Bless 'em all.
The long and the short and the tall,

Bless all those Sergeants and WO1's,
Bless all those Corporals and their bleedin' sons,
Cos' we're saying goodbye to 'em all.
And back to their Billets they crawl,
You'll get no promotion this side of the ocean,
So cheer up my lads bless 'em all

- Everybody now! -

Bless 'em all,
Bless 'em all.
The long and the short and the tall,

Bless De Valera and Seán McEntee,
They gave us the black flour,
And the half-ounce of tea.
They rationed the cocoa and all,
But rationed themselves not at all.
They're bringing starvation
To our little nation,
So cheer up St Vincent de Paul.

In an interesting turn of events, Junktard is not talking about how he is kicking my ass, when this round I showed up all but 1 attack days.  Even missing 1/2 of the war last time, his damage ratio was !@#$%*.  

Come on Junktard.  Where is the mighty mighty beat down you promised?  You better call in 3 or 4 others for help.  You three didn't really get the job done, did you?

Edited by smurthwaite
forgot the ?

2 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

In an interesting turn of events, Junktard is not talking about how he is kicking my ass, when this round I showed up all but 1 attack days.  Even missing 1/2 of the war last time, his damage ratio was !@#$%*.  

Come on Junktard.  Where is the mighty mighty beat down you promised?  You better call in 3 or 4 others for help.  You three didn't really get the job done, did you?

Mebbe it was not economically sound for the Junkmeisters to win the wars. Everything they do, is in line with sound economic principles you see. The ROI and the EBIDTA on those actions were crap and hence like any sane bean counter, they sat on their hands rather than add to the sunk costs?

Or something.

2 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

The damage you are doing to me can be repaired with an aid package, while Im nuking your expensive aircraft and infra, while running destroy money ops.

I win.

57 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The damage you are doing to me can be repaired with an aid package, while Im nuking your expensive aircraft and infra, while running destroy money ops.

I win.

Because he can't also get aid? Do you think before you post?

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It doesnt matter, he can cite NS damage, I can cite financial damage.

but.... he's leaving the world. You are not. I get that it's an aid package to fix you. But his money/infra/tech/anything are essentially value-less at this point. So are you really doing any damage in the first place? 

31 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

but.... he's leaving the world. You are not. I get that it's an aid package to fix you. But his money/infra/tech/anything are essentially value-less at this point. So are you really doing any damage in the first place? 

Well if you want to look at his nation as being valueless because he's quitting then it is in our interests do deplete his ability to continue as quickly as possible on a money/infra/tech basis but he does add value to us by doing this. He is increasing the alertness of our members, increasing the correspondents between members and Government and providing a additional element that takes away from repetitiveness for members to track whether they are involved or not.

So ultimately is he hurting us at all or is he helping us?

Edited by Galerion

7 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Well if you want to look at his nation as being valueless because he's quitting then it is in our interests do deplete his ability to continue as quickly as possible on a money/infra/tech basis but he does add value to us by doing this. He is increasing the alertness of our members, increasing the correspondents between members and Government and providing a additional element that takes away from repetitiveness for members to track weather they are involved or not.

You're a !@#$@#$ !@#$%^ dude

Well if you want to look at his nation as being valueless because he's quitting then it is in our interests do deplete his ability to continue as quickly as possible on a money/infra/tech basis but he does add value to us by doing this. He is increasing the alertness of our members, increasing the correspondents between members and Government and providing a additional element that takes away from repetitiveness for members to track weather they are involved or not.

Is he benefiting the one ISX member, or the one Animalz nation? And of the two ISX nations that have attacked, they've both been Government. 

I'm not arguing the benefit he's giving you guys, by all means, take the free XP. But everything else in that reply is a load of bull 

18 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

Is he benefiting the one ISX member, or the one Animalz nation? And of the two ISX nations that have attacked, they've both been Government. 

I'm not arguing the benefit he's giving you guys, by all means, take the free XP. But everything else in that reply is a load of bull 

Really you think that's bull do you, well I'm not going to share the contents my in/outbox or other internal communications methods to prove you wrong but you must be able see how this gives us something to write about for some regular internal announcements which helps keep members engaged.

As to animalz, that's not my business it's theirs.

Edited by Galerion

Just now, Galerion said:

As to animalz, that's not my business it's theirs Junka's.

Don't act like the "Methrage head on a stick" trophy alliance can decide for themselves...

They spell like 5 year olds...

Really you think that's bull do you, well I'm not going to share the contents my in/outbox or other internal communications methods to prove you wrong but you must be able see how this gives us something to write about for some regular internal announcements which helps keep member engaged.

As to animalz, that's not my business it's theirs.

I'm not questioning your inbox. But what I'm saying is:

Smurth declared his first war on the 22nd. Only one person declared on him from ISX, a government member (you). If you want to make members feel involved, why not let someone else attack? Or better yet, have them stagger. The next ISX member to declare, was Junka. Again, I understand his desire to get revenge, this slot makes sense. But considering Animalz have been hitting other TBC members, I'm assuming your inbox (again, no need to share) also contains correspondence between you and them. Why not shoot them a message and be like "hey, leave smurth to us, he's gonna be great target practice and some free XP" 

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your alliance, you do you boo boo. I just feel like you could more effectively be involving these members in matters of the AA, other than telling them what you, animalz and Junka are doing via regular announcements. 

Edited by gowfanatic

9 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

Only one person declared on him from ISX, a government member (you). [..] The next ISX member to declare, was Junka. Again, I understand his desire to get revenge[...]

It's not revenge so much as the fact Galerion and I both like to fight barbarians and we pick out who has combat duty.

28 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

I'm not questioning your inbox. But what I'm saying is:

Smurth declared his first war on the 22nd. Only one person declared on him from ISX, a government member (you). If you want to make members feel involved, why not let someone else attack? Or better yet, have them stagger. The next ISX member to declare, was Junka. Again, I understand his desire to get revenge, this slot makes sense. But considering Animalz have been hitting other TBC members, I'm assuming your inbox (again, no need to share) also contains correspondence between you and them. Why not shoot them a message and be like "hey, leave smurth to us, he's gonna be great target practice and some free XP" 

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your alliance, you do you boo boo. I just feel like you could more effectively involving these members in matters of the AA, other than telling them what you, animalz and Junka are doing via regular announcements. 

I just felt it was my turn, I haven't had much opportunity to defend the alliance for quite some time now as most who have had wars with us haven't stayed in my range for long. Edit: My last war was 11 months ago.

It's not for me to instruct or suggest animalz do anything nor have I personally corresponded with them regarding this matter.

Edited by Galerion

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's not revenge so much as the fact Galerion and I both like to fight barbarians and we pick out who has combat duty.

And yet you insist on calling Smurth a rogue despite this:

20MAY17: Sir Kindle hits Keres several days after the rogue attack begins.

21MAY17: TBC militants call for war, Imperium prioritizes stabilization of conflict.

22MAY17: Smurthwaite attacks while fully masked as TBC membe

From your own post...

Notice how your attack dogs attacking me happens first?

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I had nothing to do with Animalz attacks, they simply used the same logic gobsonator had attacking ISX (words). Why is only one of these things bad?

Gibs didn't claim to be supreme dumbass of the same bloc animalz is in. Gibs didnt use that "power" (used loosely here) on military matters to try and pull his weight around and he didnt continually lie about attempting to use that "power" to get an alliance attacked. 

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

I just felt it was my turn, I haven't had much opportunity to defend the alliance for quite some time now as most who have had wars with us haven't stayed in my range for long. Edit: My last war was 11 months ago.

No opportunity eh? I've been in your range on and off for months. Well, it is a bit difficult to "defend the alliance" when you're hiding in peace mode wouldn't you agree? But you tried right?:rolleyes: Got a participation trophy for your endeavours?:lol1: Let's not even bring up the subject of lack of money...;):lol1:

liarwashidinginpeacemode.png

On 4/3/2017 at 2:57 AM, Immortan Junka said:

One of my members lost hundreds of millions in warchest, which took months to build, without a shot fired.

I wonder who that was.......;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan