TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

5 minutes ago, Keres said:

Don't really give a sh*t but

I was willing to peace out, and play nice but the moron decided to fu*k it up and be an idiot. Now you all can get fu*ked with Junka.

I just took a screenshot to be sure, but it looks to me like you fired a cruise missile first, then got nuked in return. Lmao!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I just took a screenshot to be sure, but it looks to me like you fired a cruise missile first, then got nuked in return. Lmao!

Maybe it's because you don't know how dates work... Last attack from me was before the whole "peace" thing

So I am laughing.  I received this message this morning:

To: Smurthwaite    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/8/2017 9:39:47 AM

Subject: Greetings

I read your message and the advice provided in it. I decided to nuke Keres instead.

Cheers,

Sir Kindle

P.S - You got a day of peace out of me due to a conversation I had with gh0s7 which strongly suggested this war or conflict was coming to an end. If you think I would ever surrender to a coward like you, or a gutter whore like Keres you can just continue to puff on your crack pipe.

Now go kick rocks you piece of garbage I don't have time to send or read your babbling nonsensical garbage. You can barley string a sentence together yet you attempt to communicate with me?

This was in reply to the message I sent him.  Also, I laugh at his attempt to troll me for communications skills (those of you who know me, understand why this is so hilarious).

I was going to post the message here, but he deleted it.  Anyway, I told him we would end his pain.  The only condition, he surrender to Keres.

So, he blocked me, giving me only this option for communication.

1.  Sir Kindle is the aggressor.  He is taking a terrible beating.  I mean, like I forgot about him for a day and and still:

0sSJj9j.png

V6Ay7VX.png

I don't give peace to aggressors.

2.  Invoking another person's name, one who I have never spoken to, does nothing to make me want to grant peace.

The only way Sir Kindle will get peace from me is when he decides to surrender, using the appropriate thread; otherwise, he can continue to suck nukes and eat loses until the war expires.

Thank you.  Come again.

EDIT:  I forgot I posted my original message to Kindle on the TBC forums:

To: Sir Kindle    From: Smurthwaite    Date: 6/7/2017 11:52:29 PM

Subject: Your pain can end.

http://forums.cybern...ionssurrenders/

Surrendering to Keres is the key.

Edited by smurthwaite
Added missing material.

5 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

This was in reply to the message I sent him.  Also, I laugh at his attempt to troll me for communications skills (those of you who know me, understand why this is so hilarious).

I was going to post the message here, but he deleted it.  Anyway, I told him we would end his pain.  The only condition, he surrender to Keres.

1.  Sir Kindle is the aggressor.  He is taking a terrible beating.  I mean, like I forgot about him for a day and and still:

0sSJj9j.png

V6Ay7VX.png

2.  Invoking another person's name, one who I have never spoken to, does nothing to make me want to grant peace.

The only way Sir Kindle will get peace from me is when he decides to surrender, using the appropriate thread; otherwise, he can continue to suck nukes and eat loses until the war expires.

Thank you.  Come again.

He actually does that to everyone. He writes a long winded PM with a bloody question in it and then blocks you before you can respond.. what a wimp!

Making out that peace is such a blessing from a great warrior, lol, the mexican guy is the same. Getting a beat down and pretending he would be so merciful to grant peace to his opponents.

On his ´war record´ he keeps going on about, he constantly attacks noob nations that add to his ´war´count, lol, how brave

to average it out per war - the ´warrior´ does 859NS damage to his opponents and takes 552NS in his great wars... 

I see when he actually gets hit by someone decent, he just takes the beating.. typical. He will either hit PM or hit some guys that are inactive next round.

533996-rnr2.png

38 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

P.S - You got a day of peace out of me due to a conversation I had with gh0s7 which strongly suggested this war or conflict was coming to an end. If you think I would ever surrender to a coward like you, or a gutter whore like Keres you can just continue to puff on your crack pipe.

The longer this goes the more of a retarded trailer park trash vibe im getting from this dumbass...

I think the castrated moron is coming on to me which is grossing me out.

Edited by Keres

57 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

Now go kick rocks you piece of garbage I don't have time to send or read your babbling nonsensical garbage. You can barley string a sentence together yet you attempt to communicate with me?

You can barley string a sentence together...

This guy needs to chill... I think he needs to smoke some wheat... He thinks he can rice to our level but hes no better than the other guy and can't Spelt 

just Get the fu*k Oat

Edited by Keres

1 hour ago, smurthwaite said:

0sSJj9j.png

V6Ay7VX.png

Thank you.  Come again.

Gh0s7 would be me, and I had asked him to stop attacking so we could try to peace the wars out. I then forwarded the message to mogar, who gave it to keres. I'll post it here:

Received Message

To: Gh0s7    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/6/2017 6:20:13 PM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: If Keres sends peace I'll accept. Otherwise I will plan on finishing out this round of wars and ending it there.

I think that's very reasonable, and in everyone's best interest.
Edited by Gh0s7

5 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Gh0s7 woukd be me, and I had asked him to stop attacking so we could try to peace the wars out. I then forwarded the message to mogar, who gave it to keres. I'll post it here

Received Message

Message: If Keres sends peace I'll accept. Otherwise I will plan on finishing out this round of wars and ending it there.

I did stop attacking, I wasnt going to peace out while the others were still stuck in a war...

I was willing to peace out. And then got nuked... so he can get Zied at this point.

@Junktard

TO: Sir Kindle | FROM: Keres
TYPE: Cruise Missile Strike | DATE: 6/6/2017 12:20:13 AM 

Edited by Keres

And I don't blame you, I had hoped this would end it, but it would seem that was just wishful thinking.

Best of luck in your wars

5 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Gh0s7 woukd be me, and I had asked him to stop attacking so we could try to peace the wars out. I then forwarded the message to mogar, who gave it to keres. I'll post it here

Received Message

Seems fair to me, and if Keres refused to send peace after receiving that, then it's not really a big deal. Sir Kindle said that would happen.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Gh0s7 said:

And I don't blame you, I had hoped this would end it, but it would seem that was just wishful thinking.

Best of luck in your wars

Im just impressed he didnt block you truth be told.

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

ok let's not outright lie just to dig at tywin

It's not that, it was exciting to see them form and there was a lot of movement there. Then of course...They decided to yell Geronimo coz fukkit, right?

For any of us that were around for the grand pasting , it brings a smile and then a yawn to see a certain someone post on here.

To remember the red stain on the sidewalks of the body republik where grub chewed him up and spat him out, then had furry teeny tiny Twinkie munching gerbils march up and down on it to the tune of "baby elephant walk" , till naught but the aforementioned stain remained. Then to see posts here , regurgitating some of the same bs that brought in the pitter patter of tiny furry paws... It's priceless.

The halls in that place still ring with peals of laughter, for one that the "thou shalt not" tome for the good think syllabus is largely based around.... Stink on, you crazy nugget, stink on.

You guys can wax poetic and blather on about how weak the Imperium supposedly is, your attacks were ineffective and merely showed our people that we must be ever vigilant in our activity and defense. 

You guys had to learn the hard way that the Imperium is no walk in the part to attack, that we have changed since 2014, and your inactive ignorance is to blame.

Edited by Immortan Junka

11 minutes ago, WernerHoffmann said:

I must've been outta the loop a while. Is this how raiding works now?

QfAq78z.jpg

He spelled his target's name wrong and ended up hitting you, which left him broken.