• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill just post mine then... also let me reiterate:

Animalz and Kringegle can eat !@#$

ANIMALZ CAN SUCK IT OFF JUNKA'S JUNK

:. Received Message

To: Keres    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 5/23/2017 12:32:08 PM

Subject: RE: I mean seriously...

Message: Cool. I'll just roll your nation, and curb stomp you for all the trash you talked unprovoked on the OWF. One round of war will satisfy our honor. You want to keep running your mouth about us, even though we don't know you, nor have ever had issues with TBC then I will just keep beating you down. All I care about is XP, war counts, and casualties anyway plus at the moment I have no one to fight. As for doing research, you should research who you bad mouth on the OWF. We have fought and beat people a thousand times more dangerous then you. Your a sparring session to us. Our first two years of existence we were at war against alliances much stronger and larger then your collection of farmers.

Here is some advice peasant. Do whatever lame thing you got going on over at the OWF. Just keep our name out of your mouth, and show respect to some true warriors. I'll let you go after this round and will not escalate? Take your beat down, and shove off.

Your blocked now too you bore me.
Edited by Keres

The triumvirate doesn't do much besides coordinating on brown team matters together. Our treaty with Animalz is the peace treaty that followed the second war on terror. Animalz has several other allies so the idea that I am somehow in charge of them is cartoonish and laughable.

Edited by Immortan Junka

keres u r so obsessed with animalz :lol1: oh and ur so brave for hitting a animalz member three weeks inactive and so funny how u post so proud about it lmao!! u start with animalz no0w u cry for someone who doesn't care u post and cry the most lol now ur gonna get other peoples nations hurt because u don't know when to shut up u just want war well ok lets war!:war:its nothing new to us we r animalz hate us love us we don't care but nobody can deny we don't fight and fight good:gun:we can fight for years if we have to ur nations will all be deleted by then we don't care read what kindle says in messages its all about casualties warcounts xp HONOR OVER PIXELS friendship loyalty!!! we r not scared of u or ur mouth and will fight until cybernations is no more!!

u prove u want war because u do nothing to make the situation better just say more things and make fun and threats and u guys attack and blah blah lmao

viva la familia!!:war:

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The triumvirate doesn't do much besides coordinating on brown team matters together. Our treaty with Animalz is the peace treaty that followed the second war on terror. Animalz has several other allies so the idea that I am somehow in charge of them is cartoonish and laughable.

And unilaterally declare what AAs are "rogue" thus opening the shiitte brown floodgates of retards

39 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

This is fantastic

It might be funny to see how long he lasts against Umbrella's any tier... My bets are on roughly 3 seconds

13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

keres u r so obsessed with animalz :lol1: oh and ur so brave for hitting a animalz member three weeks inactive and so funny how u post so proud about it lmao!! u start with animalz no0w u cry for someone who doesn't care u post and cry the most lol now ur gonna get other peoples nations hurt because u don't know when to shut up u just want war well ok lets war!:war:its nothing new to us we r animalz hate us love us we don't care but nobody can deny we don't fight and fight good:gun:we can fight for years if we have to ur nations will all be deleted by then we don't care read what kindle says in messages its all about casualties warcounts xp HONOR OVER PIXELS friendship loyalty!!! we r not scared of u or ur mouth and will fight until cybernations is no more!!

u prove u want war because u do nothing to make the situation better just say more things and make fun and threats and u guys attack and blah blah lmao

I couldn't read half of that. I also don't care to try.

1 hour ago, Keres said:

ANIMALZ CAN SUCK IT OFF JUNKA'S TAINTED JUNK

35 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I've dealt with Sir Kindle before but I don't recall him being such a petulant, arrogant child.

Good on him at least for realizing that 99% of his wars were meaningless without nukes since his wee fanny was getting spanked.

I could get Nukes and nuke him too... That SDI would be a !@#$%* but his AA is so meaningless it would be a waste of time and money... Money that I can use to spy his !@#$ away and hit 100% of the time. Negating all those "things hes after"

Edited by Keres

Kindle, you have a 5 mil warchest. If you get knocked below 1k infra, you are powerless.

Just because you suddenly found an mp doesn't mean you can rule the lowers. A fact that you need to remember. Let us know when you have a wrc and all those fun wonders, with a few billion. Until then.

1 minute ago, Gh0s7 said:

Kindle, you have a 5 mil warchest. If you get knocked below 1k infra, you are powerless.

Just because you suddenly found an mp doesn't mean you can rule the lowers. A fact that you need to remember. Let us know when you have a wrc and all those fun wonders, with a few billion. Until then.

At the rate him and Anusmallz are making friends im gonna go out out on a limb and say thats never going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Keres said:

It might be funny to see how long he lasts against Umbrella's any tier... My bets are on roughly 3 seconds

It would be funny if TBC members were not constantly trying to drag other alliances in to escalate the rogue wars your people started.

Edited by Immortan Junka

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It would be funny if TBC members were not constantly trying to drag other alliances in to escalate the rogue wars your people started.

I was commenting on Franz's run in with that retard.

Retard said "I will burn the lower tier of whatever AA you are in" 

not dragging anyone into anything... just finding it funny...

Im not Junka trying to rally GATO into defending my "honor"

Edited by Keres

22 minutes ago, Keres said:

I was commenting on Franz's run in with that retard.

Retard said "I will burn the lower tier of whatever AA you are in" 

not dragging anyone into anything... just finding it funny...

Im not Junka trying to rally GATO into defending my "honor"

hey a  !@#$%* may not be a damsel in distress but he sure can try out the "avenge my honor, good Sir" routine.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Who did we ask or attempt to drag in?  You are such a moron that I feel somewhat lesser for having shared air with you.

1 hour ago, smurthwaite said:

Who did we ask or attempt to drag in?  You are such a moron that I feel somewhat lesser for having shared air with you.

I suppose he is implying me, but hitting my Waifu for a second time in a row while she is also government in my alliance and wearing an AA that I hold a treaty with should be expected to receive a reprisal.

2 hours ago, Mogar said:

I suppose he is implying me, but hitting my Waifu for a second time in a row while she is also government in my alliance and wearing an AA that I hold a treaty with should be expected to receive a reprisal.

Id like to hear what Sir Billcosby (For his love for tranquilizer flavored pudding junkacocksicles) has to say but funnily enough He cant be here.

Back on point though Junka has no allies. He doesnt know what allies do.

Edited by Keres

14 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Except Junka is trying to downplay your treaty as peace terms & LPCN as just a purely political bloc.