TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

7 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

For all you know Turetel's sanction could have nothing to do with you. The world does not revolve around your silly little alliance, despite what you may like to think. I'd suggest keeping your mouth shut on matters you cannot comprehend, lest the world think you to be a bigger fool than they already do.

You are my favorite senator at the moment.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

16MAY17: Members of TBC cheer the rogue attack. Gibsonator sanctioned on white team.

21MAY17: TBC militants call for war, Imperium prioritizes stabilization of conflict.

Timeline of events.

These points seem misleading. There's a small handful of people that seem to support this entire thing, or at least openly support it. I can pretty much count them on one hand. I feel like a large majority of people in TBC aren't even aware of these proceedings, and that this will run its course and they STILL wont know what happened. 

Edited by gowfanatic
re-worded... wasn't clearly portraying my thoughts

I have issues with this.  Nobody, who is anybody of substance, would refer to sweet, sweet Keres in such a way:

To: Smurthwaite    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/5/2017 7:28:24 PM

Subject: Hello

I thought one round of TBC curb stompings would be enough for Keres dragging our good name through the dirt unprovoked and for no reason. But, alas, the slander continues. Your issues with Junka have nothing to do with us, so you can understand the confusion over at aNiMaLz when reports come in regarding Keses' inability to keep our names out of her peasant mouth.

Put a muzzle on your dog, and this can all end. Keep publicly slandering us for no reason, and I guess I'll just keep smacking your friends around.

All I care about is XP, war counts and casualties. Anything money can't buy. Whatever you decide is fine with me, but it's stupid to make enemies out of us because this farmer doesn't understand her place. Your choice.

Sir Kindle

Mayor of the aNiMaLz Palace

#1 in Cyber Nations War counts.

To: Mogar    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/6/2017 12:04:58 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Draw. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Someone buy Sir Kindle's military a GPS system, they got lost.

Just now, Mogar said:

Someone buy Sir Kindle's military a GPS system, they got lost.

Seems to be a pattern:

To: Smurthwaite    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/6/2017 12:05:20 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 756 soldiers and 297 tanks. You killed 216 soldiers and 14 tanks. Their forces razed 0.847 miles of your land, stole 2.537 technology, and destroyed 10.150 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $243,331.13 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Smurthwaite    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/6/2017 12:05:13 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 354 soldiers and 251 tanks. You killed 392 soldiers and 57 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $235,092.13 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

"B-But, muh narrative!"

To: Mogar    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 6/5/2017 7:35:48 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Tell that peasant to keep my name out of her mouth and stop dragging us into her stupid little beef with Junka.

Did you think I was going to allow that gutter trash to slander me and the family unprovoked? She started this and I'll finish it.

Send me peace if you don't want this escalated. I'll give you one verbal warning before I send my boys out to burn down all your farms.

Do the right thing,

Sir Kindle

I do agree he is a rude dude though, strange that he claims that he is uninvolved with the beef yet wasn't involved until he attacked Keres in the first place.

Edited by Mogar

12 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I used to be Dark Lord

I was Dark Lady of the sith, just not... here

Aggressive Ground Attack

About Battles

Queendom of Hell

Arabian GCC

Attacking Ruler: Keres Defending Ruler: aAlshamsi97
Deployed Soldiers: 4,582 (6,829) Defending Soldiers: 573 (630)
Deployed Tanks: 373 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 36.84 Defending Technology: 47.81
Attacking Infrastructure: 838.63 Defending Infrastructure: 622.78
Attacking Land Area: 635.117 Defending Land Area: 198.384
Attacking DEFCON: DEFCON1.gif Defending DEFCON: DEFCON5.gif
Battle Strength: 24,463 Battle Strength: 1,058
Battle Odds: 96% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 4% Chance of Victory

You cannot attack Arabian GCC at this time because their battle odds are at 4% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Arabian GCC has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Arabian GCC as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. 

Finger slipped

Edited by Keres

50 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I have issues with this.  Nobody, who is anybody of substance, would refer to sweet, sweet Keres in such a way:

Keres is a saint!!!! A saint I tell you!!!!

Also, it figures that the animalistic thralls of the junkster be using peasant as a derogatory term, we all know junka merely pays lip service to the working class causes.

Pissants calling someone a peasant, how droll.

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Sometime before Planet Bobs ends somebody remind me we need to put together a coalition to destroy whatever alliance Immortan Junka is infesting at that moment.    

I mean if this isn't the end of days I don't know what is.

40 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I mean if this isn't the end of days I don't know what is.

Yeah, even covfefe has come to pass, that's only after the seventh seal is broken by a drunk bearded dwarven lass singing bawdy shanties. That is how it went down the last 11 times at any rate. 

Edited by Helbrecht

I feel like the only thing of value in this thread is Mogar potentially being off AA and a free raid target.

I am to lazy to look, if someone could confirm/deny that would be great.

1 hour ago, berbers said:

I feel like the only thing of value in this thread is Mogar potentially being off AA and a free raid target.

I am to lazy to look, if someone could confirm/deny that would be great.

Well no one asked me to help I has treatise...:popcorn:

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Watch out guys, Mogar was going on and on about how his mighty coalition is about to crush ISX and Animalz for daring to look at his BFF the wrong way. We are dead men walking.

Do you always have to be this stupid? Pussy, you're probably the worst toy ever.

No wonder the only allies you really have are those you rule over...

kiONGWl.png?1

Tell your animalz manwhore to keep my name out of its mouth... its creepy as $%&@ and giving off 600 pound pervert hawaiian vibes. 

Edited by Keres

It's really just a case of double standards. If Mogar has no problem with his ally TBC attacking ISX, then I have no problem with my ally Animalz attacking TBC. Of course "what I want doesn't matter" because Mogar claims to have a circlejerk of oafs to roll us with, so there's no point being diplomatic.

The Imperium has dealt with punks many times, this is nothing new.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

If Mogar has no problem with his ally TBC attacking ISX, then I have no problem with my ally Animalz attacking TBC.

One rogue you were told to do "whatever you want" with and that everyone acknowledged, yet still like better than you.

Everything that came after that is on you... Animalz, Smurth hitting you, Those GATO logs where you look like an idiot (hell YOU gave us half of those)... Now acting like an idiot with Mogar... man you're really $%&@in this up aren't 'cha?

Animalz can eat kringegle dick

What's really going on is that Mogar and his ilk desperately want to destroy the new nations of the Imperium. He's really not that different than Emperor Khan in that regard, but instead of attacking us directly, he tries to instigate conflicts against us. This has been the case ever since he bandwaggoned us last year while we fought two simultaneous wars (War on Terror and Polar War).

If Mogar is able to con others into achieving his ends, I hope they enjoy fighting multi-billion EMP turtles as well as our legion of lower-tier warfighters. Mogar might try to get our new guys to quit, but I guarauntee its gonna hurt the other side worse.

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What's really going on is that Mogar and his ilk desperately want to destroy the new nations of the Imperium. He's really not that different than Emperor Khan in that regard, but instead of attacking us directly, he tries to instigate conflicts against us. This has been the case ever since he bandwaggoned us last year while we fought two simultaneous wars (War on Terror and Polar War).

If Mogar is able to con others into achieving his ends, I hope they enjoy fighting multi-billion EMP turtles as well as our legion of lower-tier warfighters. Mogar might try to get our new guys to quit, but I guarauntee its gonna hurt the other side worse.

Whats really going on is you think people have year long obsessions with anyone in this dying... thing...

People want to nuke you specifically but they cant for various reasons that arent related to being afraid of animalz...  because noone gives a !@#$ about those retards. 

also... do I really have to post this again?

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He's really not that different than Emperor Khan in that regard, but instead of attacking us directly, he tries to instigate conflicts against us.

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

Edited by Keres