TBC Rational Decision

8 minutes ago, Keres said:

Also wasnt this thread about NADC?

Im sure the Bern cult is getting bored.

No no, please continue this drama. Don't mind us or me. 

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the drama llama. 

Edited by Bernkastel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

Are we leaving a bunch of you $%&@ed or are you fine on trades like you said earlier? Make up your mind. Your spin is terrible, it's not consisent and there's evidence on this very page that some of it's false.

We're fine now. We werent when that happened...Coincidentally Kringegle decided to hit three of us... and Junka was trying to talk people into attacking us for him.

totally trading with Gibs again.

Edited by Keres

@Junka

Your retarded rogue just hit me again. 

Are your feelings hurt...  yet again?

KfX0PZ0.gif

Send someone who isnt a complete idiot like Kringele next time.

Edited by Keres

There is proof that ftw's senator tried to handle diplomatically, and that failed, which forced their hand, as an ally requested the sanction. So the sanction was used.

However, I don't think anyone is trying to justify kindle's actions, and even as handling a rogue goes, this has escalated above and beyond. I hope nso can hash out something with ftw diplomatically, because clearly ftw has paid it's dues as an ally. It's been repaid with an attempt at escalating the situation. 

2 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

There is proof that ftw's senator tried to handle diplomatically, and that failed, which forced their hand, as an ally requested the sanction. So the sanction was used.

However, I don't think anyone is trying to justify kindle's actions, and even as handling a rogue goes, this has escalated above and beyond. I hope nso can hash out something with ftw diplomatically, because clearly ftw has paid it's dues as an ally. It's been repaid with an attempt at escalating the situation. 

Im not retarded and personally id agree (although im not leadership) however the circumstances... screw over those trading with him (which normally would be eh, whatever) but that also funnily coincides with his rogues attacking us (Sir Kringeworthy) and the retard running around trying to throw is into a war with GATO and whomever else is where im having a problem here... 

Noone is arguing that gibs went rogue (despite the heavy cheering because $%&@ junka) I am just saying... If you can $%&@ up the trades of those active enough to fight back, why not? I mean hes running around trying to get us into a war with GATO and sending his retarded LPCN buttbuddies to rogue us...

19 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

ftw has paid it's dues as an ally. It's been repaid with an attempt at escalating the situation. 

What are you talking about? There has been no escalation. Mogar came to my server making threats and demands, and I booted him from the server. Unless I don't have a right to control my own server I don't see the escalation.

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I told you how to prevent this situation from becoming unsolvable, what you decide to do from there is entirely on you.

What you decide to do is actually entirely up to you. You can make all the public threats and demands you want, but you cannot defeat the Imperium alone. Maybe you should stop acting like such a tough guy when everyone knows you cant destroy us alone.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

What you decide to do is actually entirely up to you. You can make all the threats you want, but you cannot defeat the Imperium alone. Maybe you should stop acting like such a tough guy when everyone knows you cant destroy us alone.

Do you actually think I'd come alone? log yourself out of your forum account for a while, discuss what to do with your government and allies and come back tomorrow with hopefully a better perspective as to how to maintain "prosperity" for your own alliance.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I told you how to prevent this situation from becoming unsolvable, what you decide to do from there is entirely on you.

You and me had a convo a while back, you know very well what the cause is of what you are trying to label as escalation and you know it is not caused by Junka or ISX.

You also know how to stop it and I suggest you do so.

Just now, Galerion said:

You and me had a convo a while back, you know very well what the cause is of what you are trying to label as escalation and you know it is not caused by Junka or ISX.

You also know how to stop it and I suggest you do so.

Get Sir Kindle to peace out with my ally, or let him escalate things and deal with the consequences, if I had wanted SNX to be rolled I'd not have even bothered providing an out.

Just now, Mogar said:

Get Sir Kindle to peace out with my ally, or let him escalate things and deal with the consequences, if I had wanted SNX to be rolled I'd not have even bothered providing an out.

There you go again, look closer to home as to how to put a end to this. We are not responsible for animalz or kindle no matter how much you point the finger at us, if you correct what is causing kindle to react then I have no doubt this will end.

1 minute ago, Galerion said:

There you go again, look closer to home as to how to put a end to this. We are not responsible for animalz or kindle no matter how much you point the finger at us, if you correct what is causing kindle to react then I have no doubt this will end.

Animalz is a Member of the LPC, this puts their actions as something that reflect upon your alliance regardless of what you wish to portray.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Animalz is a Member of the LPC, this puts their actions as something that reflect upon your alliance regardless of what you wish to portray.

If you are so desperate for a chance to attack the Imperium once more then just do so. The theatricals don't intimidate. If you are legit interested in diplomacy then PM is available. But considering your cheering on of TBC's attacks against ISX members, don't expect me to have alot of sympathy for Keres because she's your BFF.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

As I have said to you before LPC is a brown political bloc not a military bloc representing M level treaties.

You taking any actions against us will be you being a warmonger.

Edited by Galerion

3 minutes ago, Galerion said:

As I have said to you before LPC is a brown political bloc not a military bloc representing M level treaties.

You taking any actions against us will be you being a warmonger.

X2qtlsk.png?1

You know what else is brown and smells like bull?

Edited by Keres

Mogar: TBC attacking ISX is right, Junka's existence is a casus belli.

Also Mogar: OMG HOW DARE SIR KINDLE HIT KERES I WILL ROLL YOU ALL FOR THIS.

Sorry, but you're not going to get any cooperation making public demands after already saying I don't have a right to exist. Not that public threats and demands would work anyway. I've had enough with the vague implications and references to "realpolitik" and "having allies" over the last couple weeks, if you want to attack get it over with, don't expect us to grovel.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

The korn n my shiite!?!

That too but... 

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Mogar: TBC attacking ISX is right, Junka's existence is a casus belli.

Also Mogar: OMG HOW DARE SIR KINDLE HIT KERES I WILL ROLL YOU ALL FOR THIS.

Sorry, but you're not going to get any cooperation making public demands after already saying I don't have a right to exist. Not that public threats and demands would work anyway. I've had enough with the vague implications and references to "realpolitik" and "having allies," if you want to attack get it over with, don't expect us to grovel.

SOMEONE couldn't take a joke. wow.

to be fair using Junka as a CB is the oldest one in the book...