TBC Rational Decision

I don't even know when, but we informed ourselves and "NADC's main channel" that we're cancelling our treaty with NADC on the grounds that bern is an impotent !@#$ lord. The expiration date passed, and now you won't have to worry about TBC interference if you wanna raid NADC or something. 

Ily Molly and chunky, I miss your 8 pack ;_;

ps I'd post a flag/real sigs but im on my phone and :effort: if I care enough when I get home I'll set something up maybe 

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Thanks for the update, Failbaddon.

1 hour ago, Bernkastel said:

Who are you again. 

You two should just get married...#BerntPussy

Edited by Keres

1 hour ago, Chunky Monkey said:

Gopher's cat is truly the greatest leader of our time.

When you have to compete against people like Junktard... Its not really a fair fight...

It is said that Heresy is like a tree; it's roots lie in darkness, while it's leaves wave in the sun. You can prune away it's branches, even cut the tree to the ground... but it will grow again, ever stronger. Such is the nature of heresy, and why it is so difficult to destroy.

Some may question my right to destroy a nation of tens of thousands of souls, but those who truly understand realize that I have no right to let them live. No sacrifice is too great, no treachery too small.

42QBXUo.png

6c1MLfU.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is said that Heresy is like a tree; it's roots lie in darkness, while it's leaves wave in the sun. You can prune away it's branches, even cut the tree to the ground... but it will grow again, ever stronger. Such is the nature of heresy, and why it is so difficult to destroy.

Some may question my right to destroy a nation of tens of thousands of souls, but those who truly understand realize that I have no right to let them live. No sacrifice is too great, no treachery too small.

42QBXUo.png

6c1MLfU.png

Oh woe is me, I shatted my pantaloons at thy prowess. But pray tell sire, In what happenstance did you, a man of such testicular impotency, get your fanny booted by thy gentleman stricken with ennui?

I too can attempt big words...

You got kicked in the pussy by Smurth.

Edited by Keres

17 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Didn't you guys disband and attack NoR?

Sadly no, SNX is still a thing.

Oh you mean us...

Do we look disbanded and/or attacking Nor?

Edit: Striking that last part before some retard thinks "DoW" again for the 4th time because retard (not you just the 12 others in that other thread like Junktard and Icntaspeelgud and Lord Ilovecock)

Edited by Keres

42 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

To be honest, the rogue attacks are like Christmas for the Imperium. Cheap XP for all!

Besides are you still calling Smurth a Rogue?

Your grasp of time is a weird one... either that or you have no clue what a "rogue" is...

Or are you still clinging to the "As queen of the LCPN... LPNC?... (whatever, that useless thing...) I declare TBC a rogue AA" (The crowd then starts laughing)

Noone that matters gives a !@#$ Junka... If you learn anything from this...

Edited by Keres

Let me put this in a way you might understand.

Your alliance is poor and has no active aid. It's alot like SNX was before the July Revolution. Except instead of virtuous knights leading the people, there are a few troublemakers holding back everyone else.

Everyone in the Imperium pulled together in order to survive. Today we are prosperous and mighty. There are those among you who joined Hoo hoping to rebuild classical CN.

I invite those of TBC who dissaprove of the Chaos to come talk to me on Discord.

https://discord.gg/qG5kf

Aloha.

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 hours ago, Keres said:

Sadly no, SNX is still a thing.

Oh you mean us...

Do we look disbanded and/or attacking Nor?

Edit: Striking that last part before some retard thinks "DoW" again for the 4th time because retard (not you just the 12 others in that other thread like Junktard and Icntaspeelgud and Lord Ilovecock)

I mean yes you do look disbanded as hell. Your alliance is like 1/3 of the size it was a year ago. It isn't even in the top 40, ranking below actually disbanded alliances, and you know, your alliance did actually attack NoR, though I admit to be joking about your declaration of chaos because of how much of a !@#$show that was.