TBC Rational Decision

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Barbarian "treaties" are more like fickle alliances, useful for confronting one civilization or another, but soon enough it falls apart and the savages are at each other's throats, or else getting crushed in another useless war elsewhere.

I wouldnt talk about "Barbarians" when all you could muster was a sanction on gibs, animalz and Lord Ditchcock

5 minutes ago, Keres said:

I wasnt talking about them.

By my understanding, nso went into political seclusion. To most people that means nuetrality. If they have an m level treaty, still, then perhaps a bit more advertisement of that would help in the future.

Just now, Keres said:

I wouldnt talk about "Barbarians" when all you could muster was a sanction on gibs, animalz and Lord Ditchcock

I had nothing to do with any of those three things. All I did was organize staggers against the two attacking rogues.

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I had nothing to do with any of those three things. All I did was organize staggers against the two attacking rogues.

Still not buying it 

Seeing you called on GATO to hit us by claiming to be the retard league of CN's Lord and Master Queefn

X2qtlsk.png?1

Im not seeing SNX or ISX or MCXA or whateverthe$%&@ here

Im seeing the Retard League.

Edited by Keres

42 minutes ago, Keres said:

Id like to point out the sanctions on gibs basically amount to "Because snx shoved their penis down my throat"

but instead of listening to reason and diplomacy (or attempting it) they $%&@ed over more than Gibs

Rogues get sanctioned. It's as simple as that. Had TBC actually declared war, we wouldn't have sanctioned.

The people $%&@ed over by the sanction have no one to blame but Gibs. He should have known he'd probably be sanctioned.

Anyone needing a trade circle due to the sanction is welcome to contact us and we will try to find you a replacement.

What you wanna call me doesn't matter. The fact is I'm not doing anything on my nation and tywin is still $%&@ed all around. And if you wanna keep playing sanctions, like I told whoever sanctioned me, it's gonna inconvenience you more than me.

1 hour ago, Gh0s7 said:

By my understanding, nso went into political seclusion. To most people that means nuetrality. If they have an m level treaty, still, then perhaps a bit more advertisement of that would help in the future.

We never cancelled our treaty with them either, but they also haven't requested any help with legion. :P

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Rogues get sanctioned. It's as simple as that. Had TBC actually declared war, we wouldn't have sanctioned.

The people $%&@ed over by the sanction have no one to blame but Gibs. He should have known he'd probably be sanctioned.

Anyone needing a trade circle due to the sanction is welcome to contact us and we will try to find you a replacement.

Nah we're fine on trades however it would have been nice for someone thats not junka (Thus able to be taken seriously) to at least see with us before pulling the trigger with the reason "SNX TOLD US TO"

Because FYI, Junka's definition of "rogue" has been seriously questioned... in two threads now...

Likely more, im too lazy to go look for junka calling more people "rogues"

Im sure he called GATO rogues for not heeding his order as supreme idiot of LCPN... whatever the hell that means.

Edited by Keres

2 minutes ago, Keres said:

Nah we're fine on trades however it would have been nice for someone thats not junka (Thus able to be taken seriously) to at least see with us before pulling the trigger with the reason "SNX TOLD US TO"

Because FYI, Junka's definition of "rogue" has been seriously questioned... in two threads now...

Turetel did ask Gibs for his side of the story first:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxWiwQze8eHjRUhwWTN4cGVBWFU

And Turetel didn't ask Shurukian himself but:
https://tinyurl.com/lpmsv4s

11 minutes ago, Keres said:

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

Do what you want with gibs not $%&@ over everyone else. Because of a rogue. Besides it came down to a couple things. Shuru was busy and Junka was being an annoying little !@#$... Oh and "Shuru didn't do what I want so I declare TBC a rogue AA as Queef of WHOCARES".

He also had his animalz rogue hit me before Smurth hit him... around the same time he tried to manipulate GATO into hitting us... does that make smurth a rogue too?

24 minutes ago, Canik said:

Turetel did ask Gibs for his side of the story first:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxWiwQze8eHjRUhwWTN4cGVBWFU

So there you have it, everyone. Photographic evidence that Keres is an idiot and/or full of it. Shurukian is an idiot and/or full of it and said SNX could do whatever they want with Gibs - a typical response when an alliance member goes rogue. And Gibs doesn't look real brilliant either thinking we'd sympathize with him and that'd be enough for us not to sanction a rogue attacking our ally.

It wasn't necessary that we ask Gibs for his side of the story but Turetel, being the gentleman he is and nobodies puppet, offered to hear Gibs out first before making his decision.

I get that a lot of people get annoyed by Junka but that doesn't make this all right. It certainly doesn't make sanctioning Turetel right.

Im just going to put Keres on ignore because she's an annoying troll who puts no effort into CN.

I am tired of the constant threats because I speak my mind. If TBC wants to let a rogue post announcements, nothing entitles them to a lack of response from those the rogue attacks. The fact that others choose to provide tangible support for roguery is sad and a sign of the degenerate state of this world.

One of the things that separated Cybernations from similar realms is our development into a highly civilized alliance to alliance political structure, which established the treaty web. In turn, this fostered the development of advanced organizational structures, automated aid systems, and entire philosophies.

Devolving into primitive tribal wars politics will be the killing blow to growth in this world, and it's going to take some backbone to stop it.

To those who call for diplomacy: throwing insults and demands is not diplomacy. You want to be diplomatic, then act like adults. Otherwise history has taught us that appeasement only leads to emboldening the enemy and encouraging further aggression.

You are literally government, you don't get to speak your mind unless you are fine with your words having consequences, which means not whining when people attack your alliance over your terrible opinions.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

To those who call for diplomacy: throwing insults and demands is not diplomacy. You want to be diplomatic, then act like adults. Otherwise history has taught us that appeasement only leads to emboldening the enemy and encouraging further aggression.

"Kick Gibsonator out immediately" or something along those lines

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Im just going to put Keres on ignore because she's an annoying troll who puts no effort into CN.

I put plenty of effort into CN... I logged in today and paid my bills.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

We're not whining at all, we are crushing these rogues on the battlefield.

Im probably muted but I dont care.

One Rogue.

Which you then retaliated by getting me hit. (I didnt go rogue)

Which then led to Smurth hitting you.

Laughs ensued.

29 minutes ago, Canik said:

So there you have it, everyone. Photographic evidence that Keres is an idiot and/or full of it. Shurukian is an idiot and/or full of it and said SNX could do whatever they want with Gibs - a typical response when an alliance member goes rogue. And Gibs doesn't look real brilliant either thinking we'd sympathize with him and that'd be enough for us not to sanction a rogue attacking our ally.

You have Junka making demands

And you have Gibs acting like a rogue...

Noone denies that however noone thats NOT junka even attempted so called "Diplomacy" leaving a bunch of us $%&@ed...  Just as, again, Junka was getting HIS rogues to hit us (Sir Kringle or whatever hit 3 of us) and trying to manipulate other AAs (we have GATO proof) to hit us...

A nice bunch of coincidences?

Edited by Keres

4 minutes ago, Keres said:

And you have Gibs acting like a rogue...

Noone denies that however noone thats NOT junka even attempted so called "Diplomacy" leaving a bunch of us $%&@ed...  

Are we leaving a bunch of you $%&@ed or are you fine on trades like you said earlier? Make up your mind. Your spin is terrible, it's not consisent and there's evidence on this very page that some of it's false.