Apocalypse Meow War

Many people have expressed doubt about the war crimes committed by TIE. In the spirit of openness, honesty and to remove all doubt - I post proof for you all to see. I posted it in this seperate thread for all the people who do not wish to read through 10 pages of garbage on the other thread. 

Screenshot_20170601-145246.png

Screenshot_20170601-145255.png

Screenshot_20170601-145302.png

In the above screenshots, you will see Lucius admitting to spying on COBRA, and he says that Roal is actually Landofogre (Vortagre)

In the below screenshots you'll see Lucius threatening COBRA

IMG_20170522_134103.jpg

IMG_20170522_134009.jpg

Screenshot_20170525-094727.png

And if that wasn't enough, here is Lucius asking his members to spy him so we can't :(

Screenshot_20170601-145508.png

Edited by Morphine

4 hours ago, Morphine said:

And for anybody that cares - no we do not have a spy in TIE. Whoever masked me on the TIE DISCORD channel must've given me govt access by mistake. 

lol, this whole war is facepalm worthy. Nice to have a thread where we can see what this is all about without looking through all those stupid gifs.

22 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

lol, this whole war is facepalm worthy. Nice to have a thread where we can see what this is all about without looking through all those stupid gifs.

Yeah man, I was getting sick of those stupid gifs too.

Lmao, just kidding ragemeth.

funny-Little-Kim-Jong-un.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

God, 4G LTE must be nice... If I walk half a mile, I can MAYBE get 3G. Otherwise, I'm SOL. 

Also this:

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Spy slot filling is a warnable offense, this would be better suited in the moderation forum.

Acrowding to GK's logic (TMG Spy gate) internal communication where a user admits to spying is not proof of that particular alliance doing any wrong.This line of thinking is actually backed by Morphinel of AM plus a bunch of other cronies and more importantly GATO.

Edited by Roal36

Alexio himself used to blame TMG for the TMG Cobra war for an whole month after GK posted screenshots of Niger admitting the whole thing.

Edited by Roal36

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Alexio himself used to blame TMG for the TMG Cobra war for an whole month after GK posted screenshots of Niger admitting the whole thing.

Not quite sure what you're trying to spin here. You can clearly see the evidence being admitted to in black and white. You can't spin anything around. Yes I did blame tmg because all of my allies were saying it was them. You're also a known liar and waste of space. You haven't got a nation so stop commenting on crap that actually doesn't concern you. However quite frankly I actually CBA to give you the time of day.