• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Kind of the same thing RE did to us, hit us in a middle of a war, but a slap on the wrist for RE was good for them. 

No Bundy, this is not 'kind of the same thing RE did'.. not even a little bit... no, and no.

And this is why we beat you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

i don’t get it you guys want Peace but yet still try to get NUKES in 

JOE GRANT WILL NOT GET PEACE 

Defend Nation
down.gif up.gif

Def. Team
down.gif up.gif

Attack Nation
down.gif up.gif
  Att. Team
down.gif up.gif
Date
down_active.gif up.gif
Result
down.gif up.gif
Rashville compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Yellow.gif Gatlantis compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Aqua.gif 6/1/2017 1:51:10 PM Thwarted
Quake compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Black.gif Gatlantis compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Aqua.gif 6/1/2017 1:50:22 PM Direct Hit
El dorado compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Aqua.gif 6/1/2017 1:48:31 PM Direct Hit

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

i don’t get it you guys want Peace but yet still try to get NUKES in 

JOE GRANT WILL NOT GET PEACE 

Defend Nation
down.gif up.gif

Def. Team
down.gif up.gif

Attack Nation
down.gif up.gif
  Att. Team
down.gif up.gif
Date
down_active.gif up.gif
Result
down.gif up.gif
Rashville compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Aqua.gif 6/1/2017 1:51:10 PM Thwarted
Quake compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Black.gif Gatlantis compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Aqua.gif 6/1/2017 1:50:22 PM Direct Hit
El dorado compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif
alliance_statistic.gif
team_Aqua.gif 6/1/2017 1:48:31 PM Direct Hit

In his defense, I told President Horton that peace at the earliest would be after update, 06-02-17 as I was in the process of reaching out to NDO.

I see nothing wrong with NLoN fighting back until peace is finalized. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

alright after talking to bigwilly and LH i agree on peace at update 

i sent an alliance message to accept or send peace at update 

good war everyone thank you all for your support o/

RR

Great news. With NDO on board, RE also agrees to peace. Officially it is into effect after update, 06-02-17, but I have instructed the Romans to send peace now.

Per the agreement The New League of Nations have agreed to the following terms:

1) They will not hit any alliance who has been out of war for less than 5 days.

2) Their government will install a reasonable raiding policy moving forward.

3) They have also agreed to be more vocal on the OWF. The NLoN has been isolationists for far too long and their integration into the community will benefit all nation rulers, including themselves.

I'd also like to thank DCS, D1, and UN for being reasonable in this event and supporting the right cause rather than a political one.

o/ RE

o/ NDO

o/ NLoN

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

16 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Sorry for my absence, been some RL issues.

Seems I was called out a couple times, for what I can tell its good to see NLON getting hit for raiding many different alliances. They hit us I believe 3 times in our war with D1 and E. Kind of the same thing RE did to us, hit us in a middle of a war, but a slap on the wrist for RE was good for them. NLON though seems everybody wants a piece of a weak target.

I noticed LH called me out for not helping----typical... I think there is plenty of alliances taking in the fun of beating up a crappy (sounds harsh sorry NLON) alliance. Everyone seems to like to help out when the nation doing the wrong is weak.

Funny to see their top guy in no wars....http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000135 but weak nation that have done no raiding beat down to nothing....http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000031&Extended=1

I was really glad to see NDO (Roadrash) stand up to the actual raiders first, while Lord Hitchcock just raided random weak nations in NLON. Then when NLON hit NDO and RE the big bad HG stepped in and with a couple of his little helpers and hit a couple NLON nations that haven't declared on anyone, what a support team... Good to see UN helped out and actually attacked nations hitting NDO. RE deserved to get hit, all I see on their end is LH raiding their alliance, nations not doing anything wrong.

Anyway glad to see the NLON raiding will stop... Sorry RR I wasn't their for support!

In summary:

Great work NDO

Thanks for helping them out UN

D1 just claiming some XP, from nations not even attacking NDO

And RE getting themselves in a mess, but will say they are just helping out.

Al Bundy 

--Late to the party!

Thanks to you and your little helpers, I have enough XP to rebuy my generals another 3 times over so no, Wasso and myself did not enter for XP.

I offered military support given the bullying tactics being used by an alliance I have hit others for doing to them, and both RE and NDO accepted our support and we were more than happy to assist them. But your bias is so blatant that you'd criticize RE but praise NDO over handling this in the same manner, then you'll go on to call out D1 but ignore DCS for also entering.

And only attacking those in Nlon directly responsible was tried and after Nlons dow was leaked, it was clear their gov was going to defend their members reckless behavior militarily so a preemptive strike was justified. Nlon have been getting out of hand raiding with impunity and their leadership has done next to nothing to resolve these issues so our actions were necessary in the hope their gov get their members under control or banish them.

now that this conflict is over or just about i really want to thank all involved …

LH i know you knew RE was going to be involved but i am very impressed and pleased how we came together on this , it couldn’t have happened at a better time so i actually thank NLON for ending o grudge that i might have had with LH …. 

LH you showed me that you do have honor and are respectable ….

HG thank you for your support it was very appreciated 

WILE E and Bajor thank you for your defense of the NLON raids ..

to all those who messaged me in game or on other formate thank you all my friends …

I’m even happy NLON got peace you guys have a decent amount of members you just have to tweek a few things good luck out there…

always want to make a personal comment … i am very happy with the community we have here it is a nice melting pot of some really great players 

i am pleased to be apart of it ..

RR

I don't think he like me

I will just pull up my pants and go home

"Crawled out from under your rock"   if he knew how many rocks I have had to crawl out from under chasing that stupid bird

Wily

To: Wile E Coyote    From: President Horton    Date: 6/1/2017 12:50:08 AM

Subject: Crawled Out From Under Your Rock

Message: Crawled out from under your rock to attack us after we are in wars with four other alliances.

I will second RoadRash on this.

I'm gonna go a little OOC and comment that I know his type... I've been raised around them all my life. He's a hot headed bastard but with loyalty unlike anyone else here.

RR, I'm glad we worked out our differences and you have my respect.

16 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

I don't think he like me

I will just pull up my pants and go home

"Crawled out from under your rock"   if he knew how many rocks I have had to crawl out from under chasing that stupid bird

Wily

To: Wile E Coyote    From: President Horton    Date: 6/1/2017 12:50:08 AM

Subject: Crawled Out From Under Your Rock

Message: Crawled out from under your rock to attack us after we are in wars with four other alliances.

Wile Coyote and rocks... who'd of thought :)

And people still think we joined the war for XP. 

Sorry bundy but the truth is harsh sometimes, the war against you guys has fed my XP bank for a whole round lol. 

Cheers LH

o/D1

Wass

Edited by wasso

Ok, so, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't frown upon this publicly, but I didn't want to create a separate thread to cause drama.

Hey, RoadRash.

Early this morning one of our nations was raided by NDO.

Because damage was minimal, and peace was immediately sent afterward. I instructed Mr Skeltal to peace out. No need in dragging anything out. I/we are not going to be holding any grudges or anything, I recognize that raiding is part of the game, and I am glad that this one happened to be courteous.

But I, as the leader of Eurasia, am in a state of not approving of this.

giphy.gif

But, I sincerely wish you luck in the future.

That is all.

2 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Ok, so, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't frown upon this publicly, but I didn't want to create a separate thread to cause drama.

Hey, RoadRash.

Early this morning one of our nations was raided by NDO.

Because damage was minimal, and peace was immediately sent afterward. I instructed Mr Skeltal to peace out. No need in dragging anything out. I/we are not going to be holding any grudges or anything, I recognize that raiding is part of the game, and I am glad that this one happened to be courteous.

But I, as the leader of Eurasia, am in a state of not approving of this.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

But, I sincerely wish you luck in the future.

That is all.

i first would like to offer my sincere apology and i will make an alliance announcement and ask my members not to raid any nations with an affiliation without consulting myself first ….

thank you Horatio for letting this go so easy 

i will also tell my membembers that if they attack a nation with AA they will not get any support from NDO to defend against a raid go wrong i will seek diplomatic solution before any counter would happen …

again thank you 

RoadRash

36 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i first would like to offer my sincere apology and i will make an alliance announcement and ask my members not to raid any nations with an affiliation without consulting myself first ….

thank you Horatio for letting this go so easy 

i will also tell my membembers that if they attack a nation with AA they will not get any support from NDO to defend against a raid go wrong i will seek diplomatic solution before any counter would happen …

again thank you 

RoadRash

I'm glad cooler heads prevailed.

Personally, it's not like there was a lot of material damage. Mr Skeltal told me that JayMillz launched navy attacks when he could have blockaded, targeted CMs with spy ops, and sent peace, all within 4 minutes. I know we weren't dealing with malicious intent, and it was almost worth ignoring. If it was my nation, and mine alone, I would have let it slide with a shrug.

But it is my responsibility as leader to repair broken windows as fast as possible to prevent future problems.

Maybe we'll meet on the battlefield in a more formal way soon.Or not. I have no idea. Good luck either way.

-HL