upon the actions of the NLON and there Major Vind trying to set me up i have taken it upon myself to declare war on them …….

good luck and have fun we are extremely out numbered but WTH lets have some fun 

your surprise has been taken from you  now lets just have fun 

RoadRash 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. View Alliance Announcement
View All Alliance Announcements

Date
Announcement Title

Views

5/29/2017 12:38:05 PM NDO and Roman Empire War 2
Tonight. Let's attack the New Desolate Order and Roman Empire. Focus on picking 2-3 nations and attacking them within your strength range. Post down below who you attack so other can join in. Good luck!

Here are the links:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10
http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=4

Announcement by bigwilly 
View all Alliance Announcements

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Date
Announcement Title

Views

Tonight. Let's attack the New Desolate Order and Roman Empire. Focus on picking 2-3 nations and attacking them within your strength range. Post down below who you attack so other can join in. Good luck!

Here are the links:

Announcement by bigwilly 

thats not nice NLON i though  we had a nice agreement …. thats a real shame Vind 

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

In consideration of NLoNs planned war, RE recognizes a state of aggression with NLoN

i love you today LH xoxoxoxox hahahahahaha 

When NLoN writes NDO and RE a song, surrendering- then I will reveal their rat, and NLoN can have their way with him.

(He's a spineless coward...)

To: The Mitten    From: XXXXXX Date: 5/29/2017 XXXXXX PM

Subject: please  

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

38 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Date
Announcement Title

Views

Here are the links:

Announcement by bigwilly 

This would've been a 163k down declare and RE are fresh from already fighting a war and then the blatant bullying of NDO, a much smaller alliance so I support the preemptive strike and I have decided that D1 will offer military support of no more than 163k NS combined to RE and NDO if it is accepted.

Edited by HiredGun

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

that is admirable HG thank you very much …  i think me and LH could probably take the by ourselves hahahahahahah

Glad to hear it :laugh: but the offer of support will be on the table for the duration of the war.

44 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

When NLoN writes NDO and RE a song, surrendering- then I will reveal their rat, and NLoN can have their way with him.

(He's a spineless coward...)

To: The Mitten    From: XXXXXX Date: 5/29/2017 XXXXXX PM

Subject: please  

Did NDO get the same warning? @RoadRash

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Did NDO get the same warning? @RoadRash

NO i went after them for raiding us 

then LH informed me on these boards about this 

I’m all for the song tho 

as for the spy not to sure about whats going on there 

but i would make them sing a song and not give up spy ..

but already told LH he can demand what he likes 

Edited by RoadRash

real easy target is already asking for peace 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000167

:. Received Message

To: Roadrash    From: vind0730    Date: 5/29/2017 6:49:28 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by vind0730 for the following reason: Gatlantis is coming for you

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

message_report.png 

message_block.png 
Block

:. Sent Message

To: vind0730    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/29/2017 6:51:21 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

:. Received Message

To: Roadrash    From: vind0730    Date: 5/29/2017 7:00:44 PM

Message: The 2nd best player will come to my aid so I suggest u sue for peace

:. Sent Message

To: vind0730    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/29/2017 7:05:08 PM

Message: he better hurry i only have 1 war slot open � but don�t worry I�m going to focus all my destruction on you and remember i can only get nuked once a day and i have enough cash to rebuild � how about you hahahahaha

RR

o yeah i have the very best player giving me tips :P

Edited by RoadRash

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Glad to hear it :laugh: but the offer of support will be on the table for the duration of the war.

Can I cherry pick the fighters?

I want Wasso, Son of Taper, Rattata, that Trump Nation guy.... let me know when I'm reaching my 163k NS limit :D 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

This would've been a 163k down declare and RE are fresh from already fighting a war and then the blatant bullying of NDO, a much smaller alliance so I support the preemptive strike and I have decided that D1 will offer military support of no more than 163k NS combined to RE and NDO if it is accepted.

Thankyou HiredGun, even RoadRash respects this honorable support. 

And I hope other rulers will observe this bastion of good will from Defcon 1 when they see two smaller alliances (regardless of prior differences) being victimized by a much larger one.

As expected, Bundy is nowhere to be found...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Thankyou HiredGun, even RoadRash respects this honorable support. 

And I hope other rulers will observe this bastion of good will from Defcon 1 when they see two smaller alliances (regardless of prior differences) being victimized by a much larger one.

As expected, Bundy is nowhere to be found...

hahah give him a minute to see this i trust buddy will always do whats right 

:. View Alliance Announcement

Date
Announcement Title

Views

5/29/2017 6:27:30 PM Post here for help or war news 25
Use this announcement tab to talk about anything related to war with NDO and Roman Empire. We also have a rat among us. To whoever is the rat, you're really not helping anyone and this makes the Roman Empire and New Desolate Order look weak by informing on us. Good luck with the war everyone.

Announcement by bigwilly 
Comments Page: 1

:. New League of Nations Member Comments
Comment By

Comment  

President Horton

(5/29/2017 6:30:40 PM) 
I launched attacks against both NDO and Roman Empire nations. Time for the traitor nation to scurry home. One way or another you will be destroyed.

President Horton

(5/29/2017 6:40:24 PM) 
Rashville Nation Information
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Rashville. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were 

ew Alliance Announcement

Date
Announcement Title

Views

5/29/2017 4:45:16 PM WAR 9
Attack fiercely! Pick your targets. Everybody! They are soft. Let's show them! No mercy, just attack.

Announcement by vianor 

ew All Alliance Announcements

Date
Announcement Title

Views

5/29/2017 8:40:45 PM Rat in the group 13
Mitten from Roman Empire sent me this. Dirty Tricks from them. 

To: bigwilly From: The Mitten Date: 5/29/2017 8:37:51 PM

Subject: A rat 
Message: You have a rat in your ranks who's giving us all of the alliance messages.

When you guys are ready to surrender, write RE and NDO a song and in return I will tell you who your spy is so that you can hammer him.

Announcement by bigwilly 
Comments Page: 1

:. New League of Nations Member Comments
Comment By

Comment  

President Horton

(5/29/2017 8:42:28 PM) 
The only people surrendering will be the Roman Empire and NDO. The traitor doesn't really matter at this point. 

vind0730

(5/29/2017 9:05:24 PM) 
I say surrender

vind0730

(5/29/2017 9:06:06 PM) 
then after we rebuild we can surprise attack them with full force

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Can I cherry pick the fighters?

I want Wasso, Son of Taper, Rattata, that Trump Nation guy.... let me know when I'm reaching my 163k NS limit :D 

So in other words you want Nlon razored to the ground and turtling within a day:laugh: I have only asked for volunteers so we'll see what we can bring to the party. 

Het LH after reading the new tid bit of information i think I’m going to take back my comment about us both just beating on them they are really happy with putting a hurting on our small alliances ……..  

HG i would gladly appreciate and welcome some back up from whoever would like to help…

i would also gladly welcome anyone into the ranks off NDO who wish to stop the injustice of NLON 

they have shown there colors before and by the looks of things they are doing it again 

first they attack UN fresh out of war last round and now they were going to do the same thing to RE who not only are a small alliance they are fresh out of war and i guess they figured due to mine an LH disagreement and little tiff they would use that to there advantage and hope we didn’t coordinate ….

well you cowards at NLON you are very wrong and you will realize that a true TE warrior friend or foe will stand together so that injustice like this doesn’t happen on planet steve ….

LH no matter what we have disagreed upon i will say that it will be a pleasure to concur our enemy together o/ 

RoadRash 

11 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

Het LH after reading the new tid bit of information i think I’m going to take back my comment about us both just beating on them they are really happy with putting a hurting on our small alliances ……..  

HG i would gladly appreciate and welcome some back up from whoever would like to help…

i would also gladly welcome anyone into the ranks off NDO who wish to stop the injustice of NLON 

they have shown there colors before and by the looks of things they are doing it again 

first they attack UN fresh out of war last round and now they were going to do the same thing to RE who not only are a small alliance they are fresh out of war and i guess they figured due to mine an LH disagreement and little tiff they would use that to there advantage and hope we didn’t coordinate ….

well you cowards at NLON you are very wrong and you will realize that a true TE warrior friend or foe will stand together so that injustice like this doesn’t happen on planet steve ….

LH no matter what we have disagreed upon i will say that it will be a pleasure to concur our enemy together o/ 

RoadRash 

I whole-heartedly agree with you and Ningkeptune and RE are excited to be working alongside you and NDO as we batter a common enemy.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

vind0730

(5/29/2017 9:05:24 PM) 
I say surrender

vind0730

(5/29/2017 9:06:06 PM) 
then after we rebuild we can surprise attack them with full force

o my this one is funny look at the messages i got from him its posted above 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

I whole-heartedly agree with you and Ningkeptune and I are excited to to be working alongside you and NDO as we batter a common enemy.

its funny how things work here ….. i to am pleased that the scum of NLON have brought us together ….

keep those boots upon there head …. o/