Gallifrey 
Ruler: King Edward
New League of Nations

team_Yellow.gif

Charger Nation 
Ruler: Da BIG Boss
New Desolate Order
Currently Fighting

i looked at war screen today and noticed KE from NLON raiding a few of my members 

so of course as any good alliance member i didn’t see this as being right so of course i will defend my fellow alliance mates 

:. War Details

About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: defending NDO 
War Declaration Date: 5/28/2017 2:05:50 PM
War End Date: 6/3/2017
Total Attacks: 9
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Rashville Gallifrey
Ruler Name: Roadrash  message_compose.png King Edward  message_compose.png
Alliance: New Desolate Orderalliance_statistic.gif

New League of Nationsalliance_statistic.gif

so then after i ran my attacks in defense of my fellow members i get this message 

To: Roadrash    From: vind0730    Date: 5/28/2017 3:23:25 PM

Subject: Attack on Galifrey

Message: You have 24 hours to stop attacking the New League Member Galifrey or the full might of the New League of nations will be hammered down on you

no apology no resolution just a threat …. please NLON i took your whole alliance by myself last round 
of course i reply with a question???

To: vind0730    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/28/2017 5:22:24 PM

Subject: RE: Attack on Galifrey

Message: yeah is that what you do when your members raid my members?????

i sent another message just because i really am taken a back 

To: vind0730    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/28/2017 5:24:57 PM

Subject: is in Vind

Message: do your members normally raid 2 members of an alliance and expect nobody to defend the nations being raided�.

and then when the raided is meet with the defense of a member of the alliance being raided they threaten with full attacks of a whole alliance �..

RoadRash

now my question to the whole of TE …. is this the common practice?????

NOW TO VIND 
king edwards needs to send peace immediately he will be hit by other NDO nations in defense of King Edwards raiding not 1 but 2 of NDO members 
as soon as KE sends peace i will hold off attacks 

if you wish to wage war on us then you should have just declared war this is a very sad showing to hit an alliance nearly half your size 

but like i said earlier if you guys are anything like you were last round i wouldn’t expect anything else from you …

RoadRash 
Edited by RoadRash

:. Received Message

To: Roadrash    From: vind0730    Date: 5/28/2017 6:14:21 PM

Subject: RE: is in Vind

Message: Yes an unless u want 73 nukes raining down on u I would stand down

message_report.png 

message_block.png 
Block

message_reply.png 
message_forward.png 
Forward
message_delete.png 
Delete

message_save.png 
Save

prev_no.gif next.gif

are you treating the whole alliance ????

:. Sent Message

To: vind0730    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/28/2017 6:15:02 PM

Subject: RE: is in Vind

you remember what i did to your alliance last round right???????

prev.gif next.gif

3 hours ago, RoadRash said:

this situation might have come to a conclusion …

thank you all for your input hahahahahahah :P

Vind does not appear to be Nlon gov so first make sure their gov is aware that one of their members attacked NDO. These attacks are usually unauthorised and get sorted out quickly in my experience anyway. 

This situation happens to me just about every round I've been in War Doves. Their guy raids a member of WD, we counter to protect our member, and then NLoN gov counters our counter. And in the rounds that NLoN is bigger than WD, they are particularly nasty throwing around the same threats that they'll declare all out war if we don't let them raid our members. They basically have this attitude that if an AA is smaller than them, they can basically do whatever they want and expect to get away with it. At least you got a warning email. Usually I'm just met with war declarations, and ignored by their gov when I message them.

I just want to remind NLoN that RE has already been in two wars (one minor and one a huge updeclare).

Do not think about pissing on our lawn. NDO, OP, and war dives have yet to fight a war.. Shift focus towards them.

We are still recovering.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

First of all your first war was a completely unrequired interference into somebody else war. You tipped the scales so far into D1s favor in that war, that war played out nothing further to close. Huge uphill battle on Rebellions part. but lets just throw around irrelevant numbers like "100k ns downdeclare" to back up your actions.

Your second war was a bit of an up declare yeah. Maybe more preparation before extending yourself so far?

NLON arent actually that strong ya know. NDO and RE take them easy, (maybe you need a few nations to even it out but you have the top tier which is crucial) add a few more nations as you are doing and you are no better yourself as you will clearly stomp them down. Agreed, some of their actions and FA work is not by any means exemplary. But you are all starting to sound a tad hypocritical now.

I remember when we all raided NLON, myself included. As for War Doves being raided by NLON. Thats gonna happen when you have only 1 built nation there.

NLON are not at all the only alliance guilty of attacking during this "5 day grace period" or something you demand. D1 and OP in particular almost started to make a habit of it.

NLON are also likely an Alliance that arent that experienced and will struggle to rebuild from a losing war. Compared to say the likes of D1 for example who are full of ex misfits TPC etc and experienced nations who know how to build and stuff. They would bounce back relatively quickly even if they were smashed up.

Many of you lump everyone into the same bracket. As you cherry pick what you like and what you dont.

7 hours ago, StevieG said:

First of all your first war was a completely unrequired interference into somebody else war. 

If warring to uphold our gentleman's agreement is an 'unrequired interference' then we are guilty as charged. Do you also condone hitting unbuilt nations? Had D1 of pulled that same stunt on The Rebellion, we would have entered on The Rebellion's side. We are a stats driven alliance, not a friends driven alliance. Cheap shots early in the round hurts an alliance, you should have your doctorate degree in this.

NLON arent actually that strong ya know. NDO and RE take them easy, (maybe you need a few nations to even it out but you have the top tier which is crucial) add a few more nations as you are doing and you are no better yourself as you will clearly stomp them down. Agreed, some of their actions and FA work is not by any means exemplary. 

NLoN has been around long enough to know better. They have done this repeatedly, they have raided our own nations in nuclear anarchy without any response from their gov. UN is in the war with the current raids on their nations. This is a repeated occurance. They are either supporting it or live so far off the grid that they don't even know what's going on. Either/or, it's an issue that needs to be brought to their attention.

Many of you lump everyone into the same bracket. As you cherry pick what you like and what you dont.

Yes, yes, we 'cherry picked' a war against a foe who was planning on hitting us at update.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

16 hours ago, StevieG said:

First of all your first war was a completely unrequired interference into somebody else war. You tipped the scales so far into D1s favor in that war, that war played out nothing further to close. Huge uphill battle on Rebellions part. but lets just throw around irrelevant numbers like "100k ns downdeclare" to back up your actions.

Your second war was a bit of an up declare yeah. Maybe more preparation before extending yourself so far?

NLON arent actually that strong ya know. NDO and RE take them easy, (maybe you need a few nations to even it out but you have the top tier which is crucial) add a few more nations as you are doing and you are no better yourself as you will clearly stomp them down. Agreed, some of their actions and FA work is not by any means exemplary. But you are all starting to sound a tad hypocritical now.

I remember when we all raided NLON, myself included. As for War Doves being raided by NLON. Thats gonna happen when you have only 1 built nation there.

NLON are not at all the only alliance guilty of attacking during this "5 day grace period" or something you demand. D1 and OP in particular almost started to make a habit of it.

NLON are also likely an Alliance that arent that experienced and will struggle to rebuild from a losing war. Compared to say the likes of D1 for example who are full of ex misfits TPC etc and experienced nations who know how to build and stuff. They would bounce back relatively quickly even if they were smashed up.

I wouldn't include Eurasia since they did minimal damage but RE were only in the war for 2 days and after RE and Eurasia exited the war, Rebels still had the top tier, they had 29 nukes while we were down to 0 and they had a large nation advantage. I'm not going to explain exactly how they lost given they had every statistical advantage except that they were bested by superior management and strategics. How ironic is it that an alliance solely formed to destroy D1 gets destroyed themselves. :)

22 hours ago, StevieG said:

NLON are also likely an Alliance that arent that experienced and will struggle to rebuild from a losing war.

NLoN is one of the oldest AA's still running in TE. They actually might be ran by the longest constant serving gov members in TE. They have tons of experience. They don't apply it. And considering the quoted statements from their members below, I would say it's in NDO's and RE's best interests to hit them hard now, so they don't have to worry about them taking pot shots at them later.

On 5/29/2017 at 7:15 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:
vind0730

(5/29/2017 9:05:24 PM) 
I say surrender

vind0730

(5/29/2017 9:06:06 PM) 
then after we rebuild we can surprise attack them with full force

I don't think they'll be recovering any time soon. This guy was the #2ish overall before this all started

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Gatlantis. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/31/2017 2:06:09 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/30/2017
Total Money: $4,903,471
Technology: 837.15 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/31/2017 2:08:12 AM
Trade Partners: Republic of Luke, Body Jryant, New Haven, Llamas, New 3m
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 30, Navy XP: 11, Air Force XP: 76, Intelligence XP: 1
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 17
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 54
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 99
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 18
  • Landing Ships: 21
  • Battleships: 21
  • Cruisers: 12
  • Frigates: 10
  • Destroyers: 13
  • Submarines: 12
  • Aircraft Carriers: 11

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Nlon is an alliance that is traditionally open to anyone to join so with that in mind, we can assume they're going to get more rogues and generally people who don't really care about the collateral damage from their actions, they're here to have fun or cause drama and then either move on til next round or reroll. This does not excuse their leadership for facilitating these people but I've been watching these guys for many rounds now and it's simply the way they play and no matter how many times they get rolled, they continue to play this way and I don't mind them being different from the rest of us.

However the war they were planning on waging is the reason why I got involved but I'm not here to push them out of the game over it, just give them a little clip on the ears. Their leadership is not malicious but they will be held responsible for the actions of their members regardless of how they wish to play but I hope they learn from this. They maybe a veteran alliance but skill wise, they're not on our level and after all these years, I am yet to see them win a war so I wouldn't recommend their strategy. .

A full round of war or 5 days of getting hammered is sufficient punishment and I hope no one else piles in on them, myself and Wasso have sent peace to our Nlon opponents, we're not here to destroy newbies.

NLoN has asked for peace:

To: President Horton    From: The Mitten    Date: 6/1/2017 6:39:42 AM

Subject: RE: Cease Hostilities?

Message: DIgital Combat Soldiers, United Nations, and Defcon 1 were just messaged to send peace.

NDO and RE will plan on peacing tomorrow under the condition that NLoN does not hit an alliance within 5 days of getting out of war (the norm) and that a reasonable raid policy is put in place by NLoNs gov.

Fair?

22 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

NLoN has asked for peace:

To: President Horton    From: The Mitten    Date: 6/1/2017 6:39:42 AM

Subject: RE: Cease Hostilities?

Message: DIgital Combat Soldiers, United Nations, and Defcon 1 were just messaged to send peace.

NDO and RE will plan on peacing tomorrow under the condition that NLoN does not hit an alliance within 5 days of getting out of war (the norm) and that a reasonable raid policy is put in place by NLoNs gov.

Fair?

For their own good they should enforce a reasonable raid policy.

This is ours

1. Do not declare war on or spy on any alliance with 5 or more members without government authorization. This offense warrants an instant dismissal from DEFCON 1.
2. If you're raiding, send peace offers immediately after one full round of attacks.

On 6/1/2017 at 0:44 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

If warring to uphold our gentleman's agreement is an 'unrequired interference' then we are guilty as charged. Do you also condone hitting unbuilt nations? Had D1 of pulled that same stunt on The Rebellion, we would have entered on The Rebellion's side. We are a stats driven alliance, not a friends driven alliance. Cheap shots early in the round hurts an alliance, you should have your doctorate degree in this.

NLoN has been around long enough to know better. They have done this repeatedly, they have raided our own nations in nuclear anarchy without any response from their gov. UN is in the war with the current raids on their nations. This is a repeated occurance. They are either supporting it or live so far off the grid that they don't even know what's going on. Either/or, it's an issue that needs to be brought to their attention.

Yes, yes, we 'cherry picked' a war against a foe who was planning on hitting us at update.

The fact is that Defcon1 GAINED strength during the intial few days of war, and then pretty much coasted on about the same NS while they smashed The Rebellion.

This is a war, and these 2 have been at each others throats for the past several rounds. War can be dirty, and with D1 in my experience it usually always is. I agree the hitting of unbuilt nations is a low blow, but it is clear that The Rebellion knew they were fighting uphill and as such sought to diminish a strong counter attack by anarching some nations. As can be seen by the stats D1 out grew any loss of NS as their nations.

Defcon1 and OP are as much accustomed to breaking these "gentlemens agreements" that you cite to join into the war.

But by all means you are entitled to play how you see fit.

On 6/1/2017 at 10:40 AM, HiredGun said:

I wouldn't include Eurasia since they did minimal damage but RE were only in the war for 2 days and after RE and Eurasia exited the war, Rebels still had the top tier, they had 29 nukes while we were down to 0 and they had a large nation advantage. I'm not going to explain exactly how they lost given they had every statistical advantage except that they were bested by superior management and strategics. How ironic is it that an alliance solely formed to destroy D1 gets destroyed themselves. :)

As above.

Perhaps the RE counter helped you a little too.

They had nukes on you yeah, with you having the coordination, cash, and activity. Wonders are always around the corner too.

As for total numbers, I wouldnt say fluff is any advantage.

They built up and got nukes for war. Of course they are going to have nukes and NS on their side while most of you sat there for the bigger picture.

Cant argue with your strategy, you executed it well.

On 6/1/2017 at 4:43 PM, Samwise said:

NLoN is one of the oldest AA's still running in TE. They actually might be ran by the longest constant serving gov members in TE. They have tons of experience. They don't apply it. And considering the quoted statements from their members below, I would say it's in NDO's and RE's best interests to hit them hard now, so they don't have to worry about them taking pot shots at them later.

As someone who started in round 3, and has "been here" since round 10, I disagree.

In recent times, NLON have come and gone with various numbers, and when boasting large numbers would invariably be comprised of fluff.  No offense, they have some rulers I can see who have been around, but the majority of them as you can clearly see, do not know what a warchest is.

As Ive said before, they've stepped in their own mess here, and have done so a few times. Some of their actions, are not the smartest.

On 6/1/2017 at 5:21 PM, Jesusfreak said:

I don't think they'll be recovering any time soon. This guy was the #2ish overall before this all started

Case in point.

1 hour ago, StevieG said:

The fact is that Defcon1 GAINED strength during the intial few days of war, and then pretty much coasted on about the same NS while they smashed The Rebellion.

This is a war, and these 2 have been at each others throats for the past several rounds. War can be dirty, and with D1 in my experience it usually always is. I agree the hitting of unbuilt nations is a low blow, but it is clear that The Rebellion knew they were fighting uphill and as such sought to diminish a strong counter attack by anarching some nations. As can be seen by the stats D1 out grew any loss of NS as their nations.

Defcon1 and OP are as much accustomed to breaking these "gentlemens agreements" that you cite to join into the war.

As above.

They had nukes on you yeah, with you having the coordination, cash, and activity. Wonders are always around the corner too.

They built up and got nukes for war. Of course they are going to have nukes and NS on their side while most of you sat there for the bigger picture.

As someone who started in round 3, and has "been here" since round 10, I disagree.

In recent times, NLON have come and gone with various numbers, and when boasting large numbers would invariably be comprised of fluff.  No offense, they have some rulers I can see who have been around, but the majority of them as you can clearly see, do not know what a warchest is.

As Ive said before, they've stepped in their own mess here, and have done so a few times. Some of their actions, are not the smartest.

Case in point.

Let's take hypotheticals out of the equation and replace it with facts. First, of course D1 grew in strength during the war, as we've seen during the war some of their nations were hit before even being built up!

And NLoN, peace was made mid round of war. This is the generosity that alliances like RE are accustomed to when we know our opponent needs time to recover. By all means, we had the upper hand and could have knocked them out of the round, but what would that of solved? Nothing. In fact it would have done more harm than good. 1) less alliances to war (and it's already slim pickins) and 2) it would have made RE no better than the dirt balls we ridicule.

And this is what seperates alliance like RE and D1 from alliances like The Rebellion. I understand it can be frustrating to see D1 being the flag runner, and with TDO gone it's been a round-after-round occurance. However, they are still the best option than the other contenders. If D1 is ever toppled, it will not be because another alliance are better fighters. It will be because there is a better choice. I personally see it as the lesser of the two evils, on one side you had D1 who has historically 'bent' the agreement for their benefit and then you had The Rebellion who wanted to toss out all the rules, whose leader himself condoned hitting unbuilt nations. If you think D1s actions were bad, remember that at least they set a standard, even if they bent it at least there was something to bend- The Rebellion wanted free-for-all, imagine how crappy that would've went for everyone...

And back to NLoN, Bundy fought them when he led Alpha Wolves a few rounds back, and for all of the "Bundy is a saint" crowd let me inform you that AW knocked NLoN out of the round. Simply because he could get away with it and not one of you anti-D1 propagandist said a thing. What started as some harmless raids turned into AW retaliation followed by NLoN nukes followed by AW running XP on them like 3-4 rounds worth of wars (early round wars) and no one said anything because NLoN isn't well-connected into the community and they were silent (DCS, NDO, UN are figuring this out). Bundy may have thought he was slick, but he's not, and it was noted.

You spin that same scenario over to RE and D1 and we made progress into getting them back into the community, war tips, and advisable raiding policies. The grass may look greener on the other side, but it's usually fertilized with BS. With The Rebellion and the NLoN debacles, RE made the right decisions.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 hours ago, StevieG said:

We gained strength cos Rebels had minimal nuclear coverage in their initial dows which they only managed to cover 4 of our members with nukes while we managed to cover 21 of their members and this would remained the trend for the remainder of the war as we extended it to 26 of their members consistently in anarchy which allowed us to control the entire war from start to finish. A couple of them would exit NA, collect, change gov and declare their own wars but they meant nothing since we were running collections with AP temps whenever we wished and at that point having one or two charge at a phalanx of +20 isn't going to see much success if any.

You're pointing the finger at us for being dirty yet it was Rebels that begun using dirty ops on the first day against us and we responded with equal force. The use of dirty ops does not bother us but we'll point them out when they are used against us. We're not flag runners looking to to generate as much revenue as possible like yourself, these ops simply don't affect the way we play but we'll have the decency not to use them as a first strike means unless we feel like up setting some flag runners. ;)

I recall your own friends in TDO intervening in a war to save yours and the stats on that war were much closer than the Rebel one.

They had nukes on you yeah, with you having the coordination, cash, and activity.

Initially their cash reserves and coordination was similar to ours except we were able to neutralize a lot of their coordination while we could form ours. But Rebels are your typical amateur alliance that let their egos dictate how they conduct their war, they don't use target list and they're more prone to send their best against those they don't like while D1 is strategic driven. Maybe this little insight of how we operate will help improve their game but know we fight while putting every advantage we can in our favor, so all the PR stunts to diminish the results we get is mostly fabricated bs from people like yourself who've held a grudge against D1 for over a dozen rounds now. We get it, if D1 is doing well then we must be cheating and you'll fabricate anything you can to support your criticism.

9 hours ago, StevieG said:

Being a newbie does not mean you get a free pass to bully others or raid major alliances with impunity.

15 hours ago, StevieG said:

As above.

Case in point.

It's never surprising that the only time you have a lot to say is after you have secured your large bank.