The Ellen Show

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Which he did. Flying the Free COBRA Army flag and spying on COBRA and threatening COBRA with war if GK didn't follow their demands. Hence - why we still have a grudge. Screenshots could be provided folks. Just forward your FOIA to General Kanabis. 

Just to clarify AM doesn't have nor believes in PZI or even ZI lists. We will leave this war when Lucius surrenders to the demands of the coalition against him. The timing is up to him and him only.

What are the demands?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Which he did. Flying the Free COBRA Army flag and spying on COBRA and threatening COBRA with war if GK didn't follow their demands. Hence - why we still have a grudge. Screenshots could be provided folks. Just forward your FOIA to General Kanabis. 

Just to clarify AM doesn't have nor believes in PZI or even ZI lists. We will leave this war when Lucius surrenders to the demands of the coalition against him. 

Which won't happen until I see them. Not that I'm in a surrendering mood. 

The FCA flag was commemorative to the fallen. It was taken down when the week was up. 

11 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Which won't happen until I see them. Not that I'm in a surrendering mood. 

The FCA flag was commemorative to the fallen. It was taken down when the week was up. 

Well, you see. How this works is - when your ready then you come to us and ask for surrender terms. We present them. We discuss and then you either accept or decline. But you don't deny spying on COBRA or threatening them?

42 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Roal was never forced to delete and reroll. He chose not to surrender to us for the fourth time. When he deleted he was STILL an enemy of said alliances which makes him STILL an enemy of said alliances. If roal wants peace - he can come settle up. 

For whose benefit are you lying? Why do u need to say these made up stuff? What is going to happen if u and ur alliance in collaboration with SLaP lead by Banned admit to enforcing PZI on OoT nations and sending deletion requests. U and I know very well there was no surrender offer or terms. You said it yourself to me in explicit terms what I should do to get peace.

Edited by Roal36

51 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So there are no 'demands'? 

...just some jumping through hoops when they've had enough?

We are 2 days into the wars... of course we don't have a full list of demands. My statement merely said when he's ready to talk, there is an opportunity to end this. 

As for Roal,

There was no force PZI on OoT nations - in fact besides you not a single OoT nation was even ZI'ed. There was definitely no deletion requests.  As OoT was a protectorate of TTK at the time - the peace offers went through Blackatron who was not happy with my offer, he felt it was ridiculous  (which looking back it was). He explained his side and I felt he was right and we came to amicable terms. But NOWHERE in my original or modified terms did we ask for ZI, PZI, deletion, disbandment of any OoT nation. And I'm sure Blackatron would have no problem vouching for that. 

Banned and I, explicitly do not enforce nor propose terms like that.

Edited by Morphine

Does Morphinel on behalf of himself and his alliance deny asking Roal36 to delete the nation of Malabar? 

Does Morphinel on behalf of his alliance and the entire coalition deny the fact that Malabar was presented with NO SURENDER Terms or any other terms and demands for the war to be over? 

There was only one condition imposed on Malabar for the war to be over that was for myself to delete my nation from the game. 

Malabar was also not deleted over night, it was a slow process that I delayed by weeks in hopes that u or ur alliance might change its mind (Many rulers can attest to this fact) there was no changes to the condition and I deleted my nation. I harbour no hard feelings abt it but why carry on with these lies. No need to convince anybody else right?

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Does Morphinel on behalf of himself and his alliance deny asking Roal36 to delete the nation of Malabar? 

Does Morphinel on behalf of his alliance and the entire coalition deny the fact that Malabar was presented with NO SURENDER Terms or any other terms and demands for the war to be over? 

There was only one condition imposed on Malabar for the war to be over that was for myself to delete my nation from the game. 

Malabar was also not deleted over night, it was a slow process that I delayed by weeks in hopes that u or ur alliance might change its mind (Many rulers can attest to this fact) there was no changes to the condition and I deleted my nation. I harbour no hard feelings abt it but why carry on with these lies. No need to convince anybody else right?

Shut up, Roal.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

Shut up, Roal.

I didn't bring my name to this thread u and ur allies did. Ask ur friend to stop pedaling lies. 

Go away I did but that is some how not stopping u or ur allies from talking abt Me. Why do u have that urge? To quote Nightside who said this abt ur dad JL "Why this pathological obsession".

To be frank I am more interested in why Morphinel is denying his own actions and words. Why does he lie abt what happened? Why is he not claiming credit for enforcing Pzi on OoT nations and myself on behalf ofhis alliance and that of his close allies in SLAP lead by Banned.

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Go away I did but that is some how not stopping u or ur allies from talking abt Me. Why do u have that urge? To quote Nightside who said this abt ur dad JL "Why this pathological obsession".

To be frank I am more interested in why Morphinel is denying his own actions and words. Why does he lie abt what happened? Why is he not claiming credit for enforcing Pzi on OoT nations and myself on behalf ofhis alliance and that of his close allies in SLAP lead by Banned.

Stop lingering, you weirdo.

Pop quiz hotshot- How many times was the name of Roal repeated in the thread by multiple people both implicitly and explicitly?

Treat ur obsession with my name? Go see a doctor GK

Edited by Roal36

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

I didn't bring my name to this thread u and ur allies did. Ask ur friend to stop pedaling lies. 

Our first and only discord chat started on March 19th at 4am and ended at 430am. 

In that thread, I said you should ask for terms. Then at the end of the chat you said something like "I lost all my tech dealers and allies" and I said it's probably easier for you to reroll. I never said it was terms. I said it's a way for you to start over. Again we didn't attack TIE because of you. 

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

Our first and only discord chat started on March 19th at 4am and ended at 430am. 

In that thread, I said you should ask for terms. Then at the end of the chat you said something like "I lost all my tech dealers and allies" and I said it's probably easier for you to reroll. I never said it was terms. I said it's a way for you to start over. Again we didn't attack TIE because of you. 

Easier for me to reroll? Only way it is the easy option is by putting me in PZI. Otherwise loosing 11 wonders is never the easier option.

Only thing I heard from u guys were a bunch of made up stuffs and Pzi. Blackatron informed me that peace terms were given to OoT only and not me.

Ofcource you didn't attack TIE because of me but yet I see some people talk about  Lucius harbouring a criminal or something like that? Why is Roal being mentioned by you and many others in ur list of obviously trumped up charges against him.

This is exactly what ur coalition imposed upon me.

Not issue one valid CB for the war. (which makes approach to peace impossible from my side).

Forced OoT to remove me and ban from the alliance under the threat of Pzi and disbanded and agree to a separate peace deal when no evidence exists that my actions were separate from the alliance.

Forced all the nation's aiding me to withdraw their aid again using the same tactics.

Force Archangel who was my ally to do a separate peace or face PZI.

Not send one peace offering or terms of any kind during the course of entire conflict,  basically speaking I was never given a proper reason for the war other than blind hate.

Edited by Roal36

39 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

ur list of obviously trumped up charges against him.

Screenshot segment of The Ellen Show presents:

IMG_20170529_125042.jpg

IMG_20170522_134009.jpg

IMG_20170529_124954.jpg

After Lucius admitted to Alexio that he had been conducting spy ops against COBRA, he started becoming more suspicious that my seeming acquiesce to his ridiculous extortion was not in fact, genuine.

IMG_20170529_125802.jpg

Here's a screenshot of this very thread where Lucius admits your reroll nation was also involved in spy ops against COBRA.

As for how we know that's your reroll nation, I'll let the person who discovered you post evidence at his own convenience.

Edited by General Kanabis

" Here's a screenshot of this very thread where Lucius admits your reroll nation was also involved in spy ops against COBRA"

Hey look at General Kanabis taking things out of context. I never said anyone else spied on you. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus