The Ellen Show

when is roal coming out of peacemode so 100% of ellens alliance can be in shambles??:war:is there no honor among lesbian talk show hostesses lmao ellens alliance is what America would look like if rosie o donnell or ellen herself was president lmao :lol1:its so nice to see backstabbers and chicky poos like ellen and her friends get rolled!!!!

:war:COBRA!!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

is this war still going on?

We took a commercial break because our opponents were tuckered out.

A special thank you to The Freehold for their charitable donations B-)

The Ellen Show will continue with it's regularly scheduled program now.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:26 PM, General Kanabis said:

We took a commercial break because our opponents were tuckered out.

A special thank you to The Freehold for their charitable donations B-)

The Ellen Show will continue with it's regularly scheduled program now.

It's indeed troubling that zakat is being paid to the Zionists instead of to us Muslims. I might have to...talk to them.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

Yup and kindle got punked twice. Today life is good. 

You should join us

war screen looks like kindle is slapping u around ellen and everyone else fighting you ur alliance is just :facepalm: ruined where r u going to go now that ur alliance is destroyed :frantic:??when is roal leaving peace when will he defend his alliance lmao:lol1:? so ur a liar and a bad leader and fighter??

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

war screen looks like kindle is slapping u around ellen and everyone else fighting you ur alliance is just :facepalm: ruined where r u going to go now that ur alliance is destroyed :frantic:??when is roal leaving peace when will he defend his alliance lmao:lol1:? so ur a liar and a bad leader and fighter??

I'm broke, been out if cash and bill locked. Try it sometime chump. Gives one time to think 

17 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm broke, been out if cash and bill locked. Try it sometime chump. Gives one time to think 

lmao awwwww poor baby lol:lol1: I'm in animalz that's all we did the first 2 years except we were not fighting cobra we fought goons 2.0 and we didn't have nukes or sdi so don't u cry to any animalz about being against the odds or fighting broke sanctioned and with no weapons :gun:u call two weeks of a beat down hard times :facepalm:u haven't seen war lmao but kanabis is gonna make sure u do!!:war:

viva aniamlz:gun:viva cobra:war:!!

If this war is still going on, I invite all parties to the table to resolve this resolution.

M Inc offers a third party assistance in any type of humanitarian efforts. We are, and will remain, completely neutral in these affairs and I will be more than happy to assist in any diplomatic dialogue to close out this crap shoot.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If this war is still going on, I invite all parties to the table to resolve this resolution.

M Inc offers a third party assistance in any type of humanitarian efforts. We are, and will remain, completely neutral in these affairs and I will be more than happy to assist in any diplomatic dialogue to close out this crap shoot.

It's just about coming to a close. Merely working out final details for the most part. Thanks for the offer.

5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

It's just about coming to a close. Merely working out final details for the most part. Thanks for the offer.

Very good Morphine and I applaud you for your  diplomacy efforts.

ellen_degeneres_1280.jpg

Upon due consideration by the TIE government (me). I Lucius Optimus  (Lord Ellen) of The First Order and ruler of The Imperial Entente surrender to the coalition arrayed against me. Note, the undisclosed peace terms have been confirmed by my lawyer to apply to ALL nations on the TIE AA. 

Further a 6 month NAP will be applied that will be posted later. 

A personal apology from me to any COBRA nation that was subjected to a spy attack by The First Order. My beef was mostly with GK not you. You were just caught up in things. 

My thanks to my legal team at FTW for conducting talks. 

Good fight and may we never cross paths again. 

- Lucius Optimus 

Absolute Ruler of TIE