The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

So try to PZI/EZI these nations as long as you want, however you're the one who looks like an idiot in all this and unfit to lead anything. Eventually you will sabotage yourself enough into losing.

You and bluewinters would make great buddies. Considering you both like to just talk a lot (can prove me wrong if you want). Unless it's a mostly inactive AA, but doesn't count though.

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Seems more personal to you, in you want to keep calling me meth, ragemeth or methrage with no basis; in hopes I'll take a disliking to you. (Despite me never having brought him up or the wars he defeated you in previously)

Just looking at the link, additional personal information is leaked beyond just the picture.

"florida.arrests.org/thumbs/Hillsborough/2008"

So I think any decent person should speak out when clearly somebody is crossing the IC/OOC line to the level of harassment. You're digging up IRL information on him and spreading it. If we assume this is the right person your connecting the username with, you've decided to make public he was arrested in Hillsborough Florida in 2008. So you are divulging highly personal information with no context to it, in order to slander this guy.

If I were to have a former ally, whom I was once Facebook friends, I would never use their personal information against them over in-game grudges. Despite any personal information I might have regarding an enemy; I would never consider spreading their personal OOC information and I would expect a backlash if I did. (Rightfully so)

There is a Facebook Group dedicated to CN. If what you're doing is considered acceptable by the community, then it opens the door for others to use personal information they've managed to learn about others in order to try slandering them both in-game and out if they suffer a defeat to them. So I would hope others would speak out if somebody did start releasing information about my personal life as part of CN grudges; since once the community decides its acceptable; then it will become common place. So its best to set an example its not acceptable early on.

Even if your OOC attacks on a player don't have an immediate effect against your coalition, that doesn't mean your post hasn't had a significant negative effect in how you and your coalition are perceived by those who think OOC attacks should have no place in CN; regardless who they're against. Those who didn't comment still made mental notes of it, so they can take it into consideration when deciding how to deal with you in the future. So its nothing personal for me other than you're trying to make things personal between us, with at least 3 attempts to try bringing up Methrage when quoting posts of mine which had nothing to do with him. Although you have convinced me Lucius Optimus is in the right with this whole ordeal. You aren't fit to be a leader.

So try to PZI/EZI these nations as long as you want, however you're the one who looks like an idiot in all this and unfit to lead anything. Eventually you will sabotage yourself enough into losing.

please friend lets stay on topic. the topic is the ellen show. Lucius is being destroyed and kanabis is making it funny.:gun: I don't want u to get in trouble with the mods. you don't have to start trouble over methrage believe me I knew him. he is gone. just do ur own thing. he was the lpcn leader before junka but left and never returned its ok though junka actually turned out to be a cool guy we fought him for years war after war who would think we would end up friends u got to learn to forgive and forget sometimes:wub:

I don't want u to have problems with our friends cobra we have history with them even cobra was started by a few ex animalz who didn't like 100% how animalz was being run or something not sure details but I know ex animalz started it and also we warred with them I think and now we r good friends and kanabis is the man so chill don't let this guy methrage who did nothing for u and u never met start problems for u. just friendly advice.

It's rather pointless to lionize "libertarian" Methrage when he met his end attacking the Imperium. During the Second War on Terror, Methrage attacked us shortly after President Hardin (AlextheGreat). We then annihilated Methrage's nation and he went into bill-lock.

1ppi4p.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

please friend lets stay on topic. the topic is the ellen show. Lucius is being destroyed and kanabis is making it funny.:gun: I don't want u to get in trouble with the mods. you don't have to start trouble over methrage believe me I knew him. he is gone. just do ur own thing. he was the lpcn leader before junka but left and never returned its ok though junka actually turned out to be a cool guy we fought him for years war after war who would think we would end up friends u got to learn to forgive and forget sometimes:wub:

I don't want u to have problems with our friends cobra we have history with them even cobra was started by a few ex animalz who didn't like 100% how animalz was being run or something not sure details but I know ex animalz started it and also we warred with them I think and now we r good friends and kanabis is the man so chill don't let this guy methrage who did nothing for u and u never met start problems for u. just friendly advice.

Hey Monty! 

No one gives a DAMN what you think! 

7 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Seems more personal to you

Says the guy who had to write a !@#$@#$ essay about it :rolleyes:

I didn't even bother to read your wall of text.

This is relevant:

Way_993458_6247913.jpg

Edited by General Kanabis

17 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

I realize you're fairly new around these parts, Noctis, but Meth's mugshot has made its rounds time and time again via GOONS as well as others to little to no outrage so I don't imagine anything will come of it this time either.

yeah i was just mostly pointing out that there had to be at least a little bit of covering up for the actual official public talking place

23 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

yeah i was just mostly pointing out that there had to be at least a little bit of covering up for the actual official public talking place

I think for the sake of public appearances, some standards should upheld at least. Although I guess if nobody gets outraged at the posting of personal information of in-game rivals OWF, I'm not going to waste my time trying to argue to bring CN standards higher if its a pointless cause. A lot of CN players have invited me to join various facebook groups, but I think I'll avoid mixing CN with anything involving my personal information with what I've seen in this thread.

GK is just a Jack Layton puppet as far as I'm aware, so if Banned/AM/Whoever think he's a useful enough tool to keep around despite his faults; not really a big deal to me. After how SirWilliam explained it to me; I doubt I would bat an eye either at anyone's personal information being posted on here anymore.

I guess the solution is everyone just needs to be careful to avoid letting CN players find out any personal information about them. Since I guess the expectation should be anything private people find out about other players will be posted publicly and if most people are fine with that; I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

GK is just a Jack Layton puppet as far as I'm aware

oh-heeeell-to-the-no.gif

tyra-blash.gif

The Cult of Jack Layton rejects all puppet related things. This includes, but is not limited to; Ventriloquism, Puppet Theatre, The Muppets, and that Night of the Living Dummy film.

Gif related:

tumblr_nbcnb6g5sP1s3md61o1_400.gif

On 6/9/2017 at 1:50 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

GK is just a Jack Layton puppet as far as I'm aware, so if Banned/AM/Whoever think he's a useful enough tool to keep around despite his faults; not really a big deal to me. After how SirWilliam explained it to me; I doubt I would bat an eye either at anyone's personal information being posted on here anymore.

Whatever faults you perceive GK to have, SLAP shows fierce loyalty to our allies, and admires the same in our friends. 

COBRA, led by GK, has never once fallen short of our admiration in this regard.

8 hours ago, Banned said:

Whatever faults you perceive GK to have, SLAP shows fierce loyalty to our allies, and admires the same in our friends. 

COBRA, led by GK, has never once fallen short of our admiration in this regard.

Because GK is a yes man and a peon. 

If thats what you want in a friend fine, but don't expect everyone to go along with it. 

13 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

GK is a yes man and a peon. 

Thatscompletelyrealisticforjail_a4261c44

You're more of a peon than I am last I checked-

Ruler: Lucius Optimus message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png alliance_flags930201645528PM.jpg
Nation Name: The First Order earth.png
Technology: 0.00. Literacy Rate: 20.00%
Infrastructure: 7.55

Duhthetroll3rdmosticonicinternetthemesho

Edited by General Kanabis

i rerolled morphine sent someone to attack me (Guy doesnt have the decency to attack me upfront) Guys im out and above the whole TIE v COBRA war i never knew i came in without knowing and because of this war i cant join the freehold.People I wouldnt of joined either alliances if i knew the history.

7 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

i rerolled morphine sent someone to attack me (Guy doesnt have the decency to attack me upfront) Guys im out and above the whole TIE v COBRA war i never knew i came in without knowing and because of this war i cant join the freehold.People I wouldnt of joined either alliances if i knew the history.

Is that before or after you put a bounty on my head?

14 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

I'm going to enjoy fornicating with your skull with my nuclear schlong.

22 hours ago, Morphine said:

Is that before or after you put a bounty on my head?

You pushed me to do it. "I'm going to destroy you no matter how many times you reroll".What was i supposed to d.I put a bounty on your head to send you a message which was BACK OFF.I put a bounty on your head because you put mine on the firing range.SO don't act as if you're innocent in this situation.

Edited by Bluewinters
Typo