The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Galerion said:

These in combination look like your claiming Morphine will be attacked by Freehold when TIE/COBRA war ends, if that is the case you're declaring war between Freehold and AW. If that's not the case then why would Morphine have to deal with freehold?

Do you not think your earlier comment was over reaching considering you are not a member of freehold let alone a gov member.

No thats not what im saying

23 hours ago, Galerion said:

These in combination look like your claiming Morphine will be attacked by Freehold when TIE/COBRA war ends, if that is the case you're declaring war between Freehold and AW. If that's not the case then why would Morphine have to deal with freehold?

Do you not think your earlier comment was over reaching considering you are not a member of freehold let alone a gov member.

LMFAO I wish someone would attack Morphine...:lol1: If you really think A Team, which is protected by SLAP, who is allied to AM would be able to be bought by a little nitwit like you is hilarious.We all got a big laugh out of you trying to hire us...funny you would post it in here 3 days after it was forwarded to me and passed on for all to bawha at days ago...:P

On 6/4/2017 at 0:35 PM, General Kanabis said:

*Lucius builds house*

*GK inherits house while Roal seethes enviously in the corner*

*big !@#$@#$ war goes down and house is set on fire*

*Roal runs away from burning house and cries to Lucius*

*Lucius and Roal develop obsession over GK and his house*

*mastermind a million ways to enter GK's house and get him removed*

*both fail miserably every time*

*Roal is sent to hospital by Jack and company*

*GK smothers Roal with pillow*

*ghost of Roal returns and Lucius welcomes him into his dilapidated hut with open arms*

*Lucius and Roal continue !@#$@#$ with GK and his house*

*A thousand tears are shed when they are exposed*

Might still not be tl;dr

:P

tl:dr you claimed ownership of the house Lucius Optimus built and he wants it back.

On 6/7/2017 at 1:13 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

tl:dr you claimed ownership of the house Lucius Optimus built and he wants it back.

GK inherited the house baby :P 

If that idiot Methrage couldn't take it, Lucius stands no chance.

Edited by Sentinel
ModEdit: removed RL image of another player

On 6/7/2017 at 8:41 AM, General Kanabis said:

GK inherited the house baby :P 

If that idiot Methrage couldn't take it, Lucius stands no chance.

You inherited the house and then promptly changed the AA name and got it stolen. Who's the idiot?  

Edited by Sentinel
ModEdit: removed RL image of another player

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You seem to have an odd obsession, who is that suppose to be in the picture? If its Methrage, your stalker/creepy factor just went up enough notches. I would be very disappointed in any alliances would continue to support you. It will be interesting to see how many want to distance themselves from somebody such as yourself and those who want to be associated with your postings.

If that is Methrage, I think your odds will go down quickly.

AM is a proud supporter of the Cult of Jack Layton

51 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You inherited the house and then promptly changed the AA name and got it stolen.

IMG_20170529_132138.jpg

Just. Let it go.

52 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Who's the idiot?  

The guy swimming in the tears of his own allies. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

AM is a proud supporter of the Cult of Jack Layton

Indeed. We have many supporters who oppose the religious persecution of our humble community.

"Let he who is without sin launch the first Nuke"

-Jack Layton

Edited by General Kanabis

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You seem to have an odd obsession, who is that suppose to be in the picture? If its Methrage, your stalker/creepy factor just went up enough notches. I would be very disappointed in any alliances would continue to support you. It will be interesting to see how many want to distance themselves from somebody such as yourself and those who want to be associated with your postings.

If that is Methrage, I think your odds will go down quickly.

SLAP proudly distances itself from COBRA, to a closer proximity.  We're right behind you GK and we got your back.

Okay how about we stop this whole COBRA vs TIE debacle by ending the story like this

After GK and Lucius finish fighting pointlessly destroying both of their houses slowly they come up with a truce and build a large house where GK  and Lucius both rule with equal power and if they have a disagreement they let the people who live inside of it decide who is right.

Nice ending right

3 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

Okay how about we stop this whole COBRA vs TIE debacle by ending the story like this

After GK and Lucius finish fighting pointlessly destroying both of their houses slowly they come up with a truce and build a large house where GK  and Lucius both rule with equal power and if they have a disagreement they let the people who live inside of it decide who is right.

Nice ending right

No. Its a boring one. :P

9 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

Nice ending right

Okay how about you end up like Roal.

51 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

Thats what everyone says before they get nuke....hard

I'm bored, so I invite you to hit me. It'd give me something to do.

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

lmao @ gk openly posting methrage's picture on the owf and it not being taken down yet

At least SLAP and AM have made clear what they support here, so those who don't support the game degenerating to the posting of personal information from other players know who not to associate with.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

At least SLAP and AM have made clear what they support here, so those who don't support the game degenerating to the posting of personal information from other players know who not to associate with.

This seems very personal to you.