The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Commander Bean    From: Bluewinters    Date: 6/3/2017 3:17:05 PM

Subject: I need someone destroyed

Message: OK.I need you guys to destroy Morphine of Morphinel and any other members of apocalypse meow
that try to stop you.just tell me how much it costs for you guys t do it and ill pay you as soon as i can

Received Message

To: Bluewinters    From: Commander Bean    Date: 6/3/2017 9:21:17 PM

Subject: RE: I need someone destroyed

1 minute ago, Bluewinters said:

To: Commander Bean    From: Bluewinters    Date: 6/3/2017 3:17:05 PM

Subject: I need someone destroyed

Message: OK.I need you guys to destroy Morphine of Morphinel and any other members of apocalypse meow
that try to stop you.just tell me how much it costs for you guys t do it and ill pay you as soon as i can

Received Message

To: Bluewinters    From: Commander Bean    Date: 6/3/2017 9:21:17 PM

Subject: RE: I need someone destroyed

Oh you sad sad little man. I feel bad for you. Congrats on surpassing roal on my !@#$ list. Now can you please buy some infra so I can have someone hit you 

5 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

When the freehold accepts my entrance

then youll have to deal with them

Looking forward to it. You obviously don't know me or my friends

Edited by Morphine

7 hours ago, Bluewinters said:

I wasn't going to say anything before you started talking !@#$, but you don't have a lot of room to speak, considering you're the one responsible for TIE's last big embarrassment by tech raiding that member of THC and provoking a DoW from them, a mess that GATO (who both of your alliances are or maybe were protectorates of) had to step in and clean up. 

And sure, they never stated who it was on the OWF, but I checked the war logs when it was posted and yours was the only war recorded for the date that THC claimed to have been tech raided, a two full days prior to the next earliest war, and the date of THC's DoW.

Edited by RearviewRover

3 hours ago, RearviewRover said:

I wasn't going to say anything before you started talking !@#$, but you don't have a lot of room to speak, considering you're the one responsible for TIE's last big embarrassment by tech raiding that member of THC and provoking a DoW from them, a mess that GATO (who both of your alliances are or maybe were protectorates of) had to step in and clean up. 

And sure, they never stated who it was on the OWF, but I checked the war logs when it was posted and yours was the only war recorded for the date that THC claimed to have been tech raided, a two full days prior to the next earliest war, and the date of THC's DoW.

Quite correct. 

He is halve responsible for this one as well, considering I would have never tried having a dialog with GK I'd he didn't start one first. 

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/d2/d2fc36b30db7b1e1783aabad6aab0331ef518d325b463102579a0f4d2f407869.jpg

Edited by Lucius Optimus

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Quite correct. 

He is halve responsible for this one as well, considering I would have never tried having a dialog with GK I'd he didn't start one first. 

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/d2/d2fc36b30db7b1e1783aabad6aab0331ef518d325b463102579a0f4d2f407869.jpg

The only one responsible for this one is you, Ellen.

And learn how to post memes properly Jack Dammit!

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

The only one responsible for this one is you, Ellen.

And learn how to post memes properly Jack Dammit!

No. You wanted a fight, so did I. All I was trying to do was get a comprehensive peace agreement between us so this grudge wouldn't go on. In the interests of others in TIE. 

I offered you compensation 

I offered you recognition 

I offered you a chance to work together in the future. 

Yes there were spy ops. I never denied it. I tried honestly to patch our relations up but you went in with deception. That is very telling as to just what kind of person you are. I don't blame you for fighting but you could have been more forward with it. 

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No. You wanted a fight, so did I. All I was trying to do was get a comprehensive peace agreement between us so this grudge wouldn't go on. In the interests of others in TIE. 

I offered you compensation 

I offered you recognition 

I offered you a chance to work together in the future. 

Yes there were spy ops. I never denied it. I tried honestly to patch our relations up but you went in with deception. That is very telling as to just what kind of person you are. I don't blame you for fighting but you could have been more forward with it. 

Says the guy running ANONYMOUS spy ops 

4 hours ago, Morphine said:

Sorry bluewinters. Doesn't look The Freehold will be fighting for you. Where to next?

thats not what they said they said they would accept me in when the TIE vs COBRA fiasco stopped. You however morphine are taking this too seriously i obviously did something to trigger you because you have practically vowed to destroy me even if TIE and COBRA finds peace no matter how many times i reroll.

Just now, Bluewinters said:

thats not what they said they said they would accept me in when the TIE vs COBRA fiasco stopped. You however morphine are taking this too seriously i obviously did something to trigger you because you have practically vowed to destroy me even if TIE and COBRA finds peace no matter how many times i reroll.

The freehold doesnt want t get involved with this so i can understand why they would want to wait

22 hours ago, Bluewinters said:

6 hours ago, Morphine said:

Sorry bluewinters. Doesn't look The Freehold will be fighting for you. Where to next?

2 hours ago, Bluewinters said:

These in combination look like your claiming Morphine will be attacked by Freehold when TIE/COBRA war ends, if that is the case you're declaring war between Freehold and AW. If that's not the case then why would Morphine have to deal with freehold?

Do you not think your earlier comment was over reaching considering you are not a member of freehold let alone a gov member.

Edited by Galerion