The Ellen Show

5 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Yeah fix your forum name  and needs to be a rule if your in PM no smack talking aloud...:P

Stonewall don't be dumb like others here u are better than that. I am not in Peace Mode :):P

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Stonewall don't be dumb like others here u are better than that. I am not in Peace Mode :):P

peace.gif LandOfOgre is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 5/25/2017.

KkNEC.gif

Someone is hiding.

Edited by General Kanabis

27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

peace.gif LandOfOgre is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 5/25/2017.

KkNEC.gif

Someone is hiding.

Lol where is Malabar dude. 

Roal is not the leader of any other country other than Malabar, roal has never led any other country other than Malabar. Peddle nonesence all u want but facts don't change.

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

1392159499936.gif

Shut up, Roal Vortagre.

So now ur making up new names for me. That is pathetic even for you? 

13 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

So now ur making up new names for me. That is pathetic even for you? 

You've already been exposed.

Let's just boogie already. You and Ellen can twerk for me at the same time :P

I can't really dance but I can do this thing:

8049f98d7b27fc737cc94d10febdd358.gif

OK I am out of here. Good luck with whatever ur are driving at. Vorta, Ellen bunch names you come up with. Hell u have more exp in that field having fielded multis before do ur spying. 

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

OK I am out of here. Good luck with whatever ur are driving at. Vorta, Ellen bunch names you come up with. Hell u have more exp in that field having fielded multis before do ur spying. 

You just said vorta. Funny the entire time we have been saying VortaGRE. Which is the nation's name. Your the only one to say Vorta which is funny because here is a discord log of us talking a few months ago. Funny how that discord username is now "vorta"

Screenshot_20170603-073317.png

And here's Lucius admitting it

Screenshot_20170601-185134.png

Edited by Morphine

10 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Stonewall don't be dumb like others here u are better than that. I am not in Peace Mode :P

Oh lol thought you was guy in PM my apologies...It's confusing who you are or are not is all...probably will visit tomorrow...:ph34r:

Morphinel u were hinting at some kind of solution then and if I remember correctly u did seem like wanting to talk abt peace and compromise but ur self put all that to bin. Right?  Forgive me for not bending and begging u for peace. Yes I reroll e because I have issue doing humiliating peace terms with people who couldn't beat me in an open war. There u go.

I'm confused..

Did Roal36 reroll and keep on with the same crap that got him in trouble the first time or did someone put 2 plus 2 together while he was quietly minding his own business?

I personally think it's fine chasing people across rerolls, I know if someone came at me and pissed me off enough that rerolling wouldn't save their sorry hides if I somehow figured out who they were. Luckily, I'm not in a position of power and mostly I don't get worked up over online browser games. Though, I get it if this is retaliation, his shockingly awful grammar and inability to spell is maddening enough to warrant someone going over to his house and breaking his keyboard. 

Can someone provide a tl;dr version of what started all this and how we ended up getting to where we are now?

Edited by Captain Enema

4 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

I'm confused..

Did Roal36 reroll and keep on with the same crap that got him in trouble the first time or did someone put 2 plus 2 together while he was quietly minding his own business?

I personally think it's fine chasing people across rerolls, I know if someone came at me and pissed me off enough that rerolling wouldn't save their sorry hides if I somehow figured out who they were. Luckily, I'm not in a position of power and mostly I don't get worked up over online browser games. Though, I get it if this is retaliation, his shockingly awful grammar and inability to spell is maddening enough to warrant someone going over to his house and breaking his keyboard. 

Can someone provide a tl;dr version of what started all this and how we ended up getting to where we are now?

Understanding Roal's exact role in this is above or below my paygrade or some such but I do know that TIE conducted spy ops against COBRA. Bad TIE, bad!

11 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

*Lucius builds house*

*GK inherits house while Roal seethes enviously in the corner*

*big !@#$@#$ war goes down and house is set on fire*

*Roal runs away from burning house and cries to Lucius*

*Lucius and Roal develop obsession over GK and his house*

*mastermind a million ways to enter GK's house and get him removed*

*both fail miserably every time*

*Roal is sent to hospital by Jack and company*

*GK smothers Roal with pillow*

*ghost of Roal returns and Lucius welcomes him into his dilapidated hut with open arms*

*Lucius and Roal continue !@#$@#$ with GK and his house*

*A thousand tears are shed when they are exposed*

Might still not be tl;dr

:P

15 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Morphinel u were hinting at some kind of solution then and if I remember correctly u did seem like wanting to talk abt peace and compromise but ur self put all that to bin. Right?  Forgive me for not bending and begging u for peace. Yes I reroll e because I have issue doing humiliating peace terms with people who couldn't beat me in an open war. There u go.

If those people can't beat you in open war, then you wouldn't be the one worrying about accepting humiliating peace terms.

19 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

Morphine i hear you have developed an obsession for my nation's fall 

Says the guy who's been sending IGM's to people begging for somebody to accept payment Tuesday to destroy Morphine today.

Edited by Banned

32 minutes ago, Banned said:

If those people can't beat you in open war, then you wouldn't be the one worrying about accepting humiliating peace terms.

Says the guy who's been sending IGM's to people begging for somebody to accept payment Tuesday to destroy Morphine today.

Just a heads up I'll be inactive for the rest of the night. Get your hits in now guys

Edited by Morphine

Its only appropriate because he is a threat to me and my friends i asked the A team to get him to send a message that i got friends in high places who can destroy my enemies.Once he stops stalking my nation im gonna pretend he doesnt exist but leaving him alone isnt an option.

4 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

Its only appropriate because he is a threat to me and my friends i asked the A team to get him to send a message that i got friends in high places who can destroy my enemies.Once he stops stalking my nation im gonna pretend he doesnt exist but leaving him alone isnt an option.

Couple tips:  Probably don't ask A Team to hit an ally of their protectors, and Morphine has friends in bigger places than you do.