The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, berbers said:

I vaguely feel as if I beat up Roal before, possibly for !@#$posting...

Lessons have clearly not been learned.

I vaguely remember my nation not existing and the last time we fought you going turtle.

On 06/01/2017 at 7:31 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

it's funny to see what doom has become... a bunch of orphans picking on poor lucious

It is much more pathetic than that.

7 hours ago, Banned said:

And it has no infra cause it doesn't exist cause you deleted it. 

So you PZI'd it.  Don't put that on us.

And who asked me to do that? Slap, AM and Cobra did. You all asked to delete and I did exactly that.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

And who asked me to do that? Slap, AM and Cobra did. You all asked to delete and I did exactly that.

Okay since you listen to us so well - can you please delete yourself again and never come back? Thanks

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You didn't fight 5 alliances Alone.

And yet you continue to do the things that lead you to that point.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Prove it.

1 hour ago, Banned said:

And yet you continue to do the things that lead you to that point.

Prove it.

I Can't man. Not without my old account back. More importantly its not even relevant.

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Okay since you listen to us so well - can you please delete yourself again and never come back? Thanks

Deleting Forum account and nottalking abt any of ur alliances again was not part of ur terms to me. If u had included me in OoT terms (which was the right thing to do then maybe this was all doable

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Then why drovel on about it?

Not having proof didn't stop u and ur allies to framing me in host of conspiracies and crimes both in this thread and in previous ones. Hey I didn't bring up any of the things I said here. They were brought up by ur buddies in starting itself, go and look itup.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Not having proof didn't stop u and ur allies to framing me in host of conspiracies and crimes both in this thread and in previous ones. Hey I didn't bring up any of the things I said here. They were brought up by ur buddies in starting itself, go and look itup.

Your delusions know no limitations.

6 minutes ago, Banned said:

Your delusions know no limitations.

Lol take a look at thread page 1 before I started posting, see who called me a criminal, see who accused me of spying? Why did I have to bring my ass here and talk abt all those things? You can blame others for bringing those rap up but not me.

Edited by Roal36

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I vaguely remember my nation not existing and the last time we fought you going turtle.

I must find that war's dmg report...for science!

10 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Lol take a look at thread page 1 before I started posting, see who called me a criminal, see who accused me of spying? Why did I have to bring my ass here and talk abt all those things? You can blame others for bringing those rap up but not me.

Shut up, Vortagre.