The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Wow on Bluewinters. I don't sanction any meltdowns or nation self destructs. 

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2e3ed0dbbd31903a063ebc761f12fdee/tumblr_nesevkuE7g1t8c4c5o1_500.gif

17 hours ago, Banned said:

SLAP doesn't support PZI 

For the record if you of SLAP or AM claim not to support permanent ZI than I'm just gonna roll with that. 

I haven't seen an example of a nation being PZIed by either. Further, I've long been of the opinion that war with COBRA was pretty inevitable, there is alot of animosity here. So yeah, Kanabis irks me and I look forward to fighting his nation. Whatever my other reasons (and I have a few) I'm fighting COBRA and I'm up against it, I accept that.  Casualtites for all. I'm never deleting, I'll always be around. 

5 hours ago, EatDirtFartDust said:

My friends, I give you Bluewinter's meltdown:

OGyX8KU.png

ZxRfZQe.png

aqscD6G.png

9pk4tMu.png

oZdS9fp.png

lQPunDC.png

FSVpd8B.png

ouWc2i6.png

Arrogant.gif

This one is my favorite though-

Aid Offer Date Aid Offered By Aid Offered To Aid Offered Status
5/30/2017 6:15:03 PM 
"F*** Lucius"

team_White.gif

Babylonia
Ruler: Lord Serpentine

team_Brown.gif

fatonia
Ruler: unsaturatedfat
aNiMaLz
$6,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Pending

5/30/2017 6:13:33 PM 
"F*** Lucius"

team_White.gif

Babylonia

team_Pink.gif

Kingdom of AlRezana
Ruler: Berbers
COBRA
$6,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Pending

5/30/2017 6:11:34 PM 
"F*** Lucius"

team_White.gif

Babylonia

team_Pink.gif

Morphine
Ruler: Morphinel
Apocalypse Meow
$6,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Pending

Edited by General Kanabis

48 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lucius I don't understand the purpose of starting this war. What could you possibly gain from it?

I am gaining money and tech...so I am surprisingly OK with him starting this war :D

1 hour ago, berbers said:

I am gaining money and tech...so I am surprisingly OK with him starting this war :D

I'm jealous but definitely OK with it...:ph34r: If it goes on too much longer perhaps I will need to unleash jealous rage!?!:popcorn:

18 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Prior to the war OoT had no formally constituted govt. Every individual had roe in the alliance which they got through explicit promise or order from the govt like I got my FA/recruitment charge. But during the war after complaints arose from your side that there was no govt the alliance constituted a govt and that is still visible in an OWF forum post. At the time you pushed your terms on OoT after an offensive war you also made an explicit demand that I be removed and banned from the alliance, I was removed prior to the terms acceptance (one of the reasons it got accepted by OoT) but never formally discharged by the alliance because I was still a dark lord unless the emperor explicitly says otherwise.

Let me correct you right there. You nor your alliance have not presented any evidence of me violating these terms of our peace conditions.
  - Roal36 includes a statement to the effect that he will not interfere with FoC in the future to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, etc. 

Let me remind you that your ally Cobra (then know by some other name) actually engaged in Spying and proxy warfare against TMG and spying against OoT and myself specifically. This act was confessed by Nigel a then Cobra govt member. But your ally and your alliance have never acknowledged it and taken responsibility  so why then do you give weight to what Lucius allegedly said in private conversation? Isn't that hypocrisy? Let me also remind you that TIE was an ally of Malabar and OoT and any issues not resolved by the alliances in question is an open book meaning Lucius IF HE did any attacks on COBRA was merely replying for the attacks made by Cobra against TMG, OoT and Malabar. aND slap is merely backing the aggressive attacks done by COBRA on TIE and multiple other alliances some of which still exists.

Wow, you're incredibly full of it.  At this point, you're just slewing so much BS that you hope I won't bother to keep up with shutting it all down.  Well, you won on that front.  When you want to discuss things based on a history that actually happened, you know where to find me.

8 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Ha Wow on Bluewinters. I don't sanction any meltdowns or nation self destructs. 

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2e3ed0dbbd31903a063ebc761f12fdee/tumblr_nesevkuE7g1t8c4c5o1_500.gif

For the record if you of SLAP or AM claim not to support permanent ZI than I'm just gonna roll with that. 

I haven't seen an example of a nation being PZIed by either. Further, I've long been of the opinion that war with COBRA was pretty inevitable, there is alot of animosity here. So yeah, Kanabis irks me and I look forward to fighting his nation. Whatever my other reasons (and I have a few) I'm fighting COBRA and I'm up against it, I accept that.  Casualtites for all. I'm never deleting, I'll always be around. 

I'm unable to find the quote you're pulling from.  Only that I said that SLAP does not have a PZI list.  Roal seems quite insistent that we make one for him though, so I may have to consider it.  Though I'd prefer EZI anyway.

Hi COBRA guys just saying my first message was a meltdown everything after was disappointment.Let me clear the air on some things LUCIUS DID NOT START THE !#$$#$%%#@ WAR GOSH.I sent your 'king' a letter asking for peace cuz we were tired of the unesscaary tensions between us.Then when your leader read it he thought it was some front and connected it with recent spy attacks but come on. Kanabis you have so many people after you out for blood why do you think our leader who couldnt care less about attacking you would do it.If he wanted to test out his spies he would of asked if he could test it out on us his members.Also how do you take a peace treaty as a threat here is it

o: General Kanabis    From: Bluewinters    Date: 5/20/2017 7:43:15 PM

Subject: Peace

Message: Greetings General Kanabis I am Bluewinters, minister of communication for TIE (The Imperial Entente).On behalf of my alliance I would like to offer a non-aggression pact with your alliance.We want to avoid future hostilities and wars.We also want to make long lasting economic allies.If you agree to this pact please contact our leader Lucius Optimus
See guys now start considering who the real warmonger  is

4 hours ago, EatDirtFartDust said:

I mean... we're playing a browser based game so... maybe not take it so serious?

I also love discourse taking place at no better than kindergarten levels