The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

My friend, the real puppmaster, has already posted on this thread. 

The jolly green midget.

Lulz.

Either way, Lucius was a very naughty little girl this year.

He won't be spared the coal in his stocking.

Edited by General Kanabis

11 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

My friend, the real puppmaster, has already posted on this thread. 

Not sure I should take this seriously.  

You say it's blatant but I'm not sure who would benifit from Lucius and Kanabis trying to kill each other. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

13 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

The jolly green midget.

Lulz.

Either way, Lucius was a very naughty little girl this year.

He won't be spared the coal in his stocking.

Since one of your dudes is surrendering maybe you can offer up your nation to me now? 

Your bro said he gives up

Edited by Lucius Optimus

20 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Not sure I should take this seriously.  

You say it's blatant but I'm not sure who would benifit from Lucius and Kanabis trying to kill each other. 

you should have stayed in an alliance and figured out how to look at at least the smedium picture before trying to run your own joint.

24 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Since one of your dudes is surrendering maybe you can offer up your nation to me now? 

Your bro said he gives up

My brother's not as big a neckbeard as either of us.

Plus, his dog mauled another pet the day before yesterday. You're the last thing on his mind rn.

His attack on you was mostly designed to prevent you from hiding in PM.

Edited by General Kanabis

10 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

you should have stayed in an alliance and figured out how to look at at least the smedium picture before trying to run your own joint.

I've run something since '14 it's just what I do. 

semedium picture? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

My brother's not as big a neckbeard as either of us.

Plus, his dog mauled another pet the day before yesterday. You're the last thing on his mind rn.

His attack on you was mostly designed to prevent you from hiding in PM.

Dude...I was waiting for you. 

If you're looking for a pity party forget it. 

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

5jc4.gif

You weren't in my range when we declared, numnuts :ph34r:

When I say "for you" I meant whatever whoever you sent. I was preped for a battle of some kind. 

I wasn't expecting you yourself to declare on me first. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

To be frank, I think any amount is a lot. Although as Morphine has clarified, those helping don't support PZI/EZI. The war is 2 days old, so talk of peace seems premature. Although it doesn't help your cause when you start listing almost every TIE nation as PZI or EZI.

Morphinel is lying, their leadership support PZI and EZI wholeheartedly as I have come to find out. What he says in OWF is different to what his coalition conducts in the field. Cobra wants to remove me from BOB forever but their alliance never had the capability to do it and will never have it either so they approach AM and SLAP and asks them to tag alongside in a bid to PZI me. When I try to approach for peace I am told to ask Cobra only and you know the story there. 

12 hours ago, Roal36 said:

For whose benefit are you lying? Why do u need to say these made up stuff? What is going to happen if u and ur alliance in collaboration with SLaP lead by Banned admit to enforcing PZI on OoT nations and sending deletion requests. U and I know very well there was no surrender offer or terms. You said it yourself to me in explicit terms what I should do to get peace.

No nation in OoT at the time of this post is on any SLAP PZI list.  Nor have they ever been.  Nor does such a thing exist at the time of this posting.

9 hours ago, Roal36 said:

This is exactly what ur coalition imposed upon me.

Not issue one valid CB for the war. (which makes approach to peace impossible from my side).

Forced OoT to remove me and ban from the alliance under the threat of Pzi and disbanded and agree to a separate peace deal when no evidence exists that my actions were separate from the alliance.

Forced all the nation's aiding me to withdraw their aid again using the same tactics.

Force Archangel who was my ally to do a separate peace or face PZI.

Not send one peace offering or terms of any kind during the course of entire conflict,  basically speaking I was never given a proper reason for the war other than blind hate.

The reasons for the war on OoT?  Those were quite clear in SLAP's DoW thread when we declared on OoT.  Including the role you specifically played in it.  If you missed them, feel free to go back and have a look.  You may not have been handled gently, but you were not denied an explanation of why.

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Morphinel is lying, their leadership support PZI and EZI wholeheartedly as I have come to find out. What he says in OWF is different to what his coalition conducts in the field. Cobra wants to remove me from BOB forever but their alliance never had the capability to do it and will never have it either so they approach AM and SLAP and asks them to tag alongside in a bid to PZI me. When I try to approach for peace I am told to ask Cobra only and you know the story there. 

If they're saying now there are no such lists and they have no intention of helping COBRA enforce any PZI lists, then maybe its best to leave the issue alone. Whatever happened in the past is done with, but it looks like in this war PZI won't be an issue.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

24 minutes ago, Banned said:

The reasons for the war on OoT?  Those were quite clear in SLAP's DoW thread when we declared on OoT.  Including the role you specifically played in it.  If you missed them, feel free to go back and have a look.  You may not have been handled gently, but you were not denied an explanation of why.

Sovereign League of Armed Powers declares war on Order of Tenebris, citing the following reasons:

Looking forward to another hilarious Alexio15 typo in the comments. 

Basically this was your CB. No Banned you didn't give us a valid CB other than that you all hated my guts and didn't like me continue my existence in CN? In other words the CB was that I was existing in Bob.
Lack of a CB from the 4-5 alliances also forced OoT govt to not issue counter declarations of war of any kind.  They could only declare a state of war. I personally also declared the same incapacitating me from seeking peace.

Finally this was in the peace agreement.  
The leader of OoT will message Jack Layton a recitation of the shahada as proof of the fact that all of OoT have converted to and accepted Islam as their religion.

An insult to HH the emperor who no doubt agree to all this under the threat of disbandment and forced deletion. Please note that Jack Layton who originally initiated the attacks also took pains to not issue any CB only he did it openly and straight to the point unlike SLAP who tried to manufacture a fake one.

17 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If they're saying now there are no such lists and they have no intention of helping COBRA enforce any PZI lists, then maybe its best to leave the issue alone. Whatever happened in the past is done with, but it looks like in this war PZI won't be an issue.

I am glad that Banned and Morphinel have changed their stance on PZI/EZI and forced deletion. But it came too late for many OoT nations. They are not likely to come back to Bob ever again.

They may not have a formal PZI list maybe their own internal laws might forbid it but their close allies fought wars for the explicit purpose of forcing nations to delete (this was not a secrete, they were basically saying this both in forums and also in private channels both directly to me and also to others) and SLAP,  AM played a direct role in enabling COBRA to enforce their wishes. Mine is not an allegation also because I experienced SLAP/AM representatives asking me to kindly delete my nation for the peace to come. Morphine himself admit to saying to me that Rerolling is the best option for me in the circumstances. I would like Banned also admitting this fact.

On 3/3/2017 at 7:02 PM, Banned said:

Sovereign League of Armed Powers declares war on Order of Tenebris, citing the following reasons:

Involving themselves in an ongoing SLAP conflict by taking in nations at war

Launching a propaganda campaign against our allies via their member Roal36

o/ SLAP

May we move forever ojwardsc!

I think the crossed out parts were telling enough.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Basically this was your CB. No Banned you didn't give us a valid CB other than that you all hated my guts and didn't like me continue my existence in CN? In other words the CB was that I was existing in Bob.
Lack of a CB from the 4-5 alliances also forced OoT govt to not issue counter declarations of war of any kind.  They could only declare a state of war. I personally also declared the same incapacitating me from seeking peace.

Finally this was in the peace agreement.  
The leader of OoT will message Jack Layton a recitation of the shahada as proof of the fact that all of OoT have converted to and accepted Islam as their religion.

An insult to HH the emperor who no doubt agree to all this under the threat of disbandment and forced deletion. Please note that Jack Layton who originally initiated the attacks also took pains to not issue any CB only he did it openly and straight to the point unlike SLAP who tried to manufacture a fake one.

I am glad that Banned and Morphinel have changed their stance on PZI/EZI and forced deletion. But it came too late for many OoT nations. They are not likely to come back to Bob ever again.

They may not have a formal PZI list maybe their own internal laws might forbid it but their close allies fought wars for the explicit purpose of forcing nations to delete (this was not a secrete, they were basically saying this both in forums and also in private channels both directly to me and also to others) and SLAP,  AM played a direct role in enabling COBRA to enforce their wishes. Mine is not an allegation also because I experienced SLAP/AM representatives asking me to kindly delete my nation for the peace to come. Morphine himself admit to saying to me that Rerolling is the best option for me in the circumstances. I would like Banned also admitting this fact.

I would like to wake up to find out that Bill Gates got tired of being rich and decided to just give me his fortune.  Alas, in similar fashion, I'm afraid that's not going to happen.  You got yourself and the alliance you were in at the time hit because you insisted at poking and prodding at my allies. 

And no, SLAP laws do not prevent PZI or EZI.  Our standing charter is but one sentence, and in no way, shape, or form would that sentence limit our ability to create such a thing.  I simply lack the desire to waste archive space or mental effort on such a thing, when thus far, nobody has done a thing so great to SLAP that it could not be forgiven when enough blood is brought to the skull king to be presented to me as sacrifice.

And don't be so full of yourself.  If SLAP were to keep a naughty list, you wouldn't even be on the first page.

49 minutes ago, Banned said:

I think the crossed out parts were telling enough.

I would like to wake up to find out that Bill Gates got tired of being rich and decided to just give me his fortune.  Alas, in similar fashion, I'm afraid that's not going to happen.  You got yourself and the alliance you were in at the time hit because you insisted at poking and prodding at my allies. 

And no, SLAP laws do not prevent PZI or EZI.  Our standing charter is but one sentence, and in no way, shape, or form would that sentence limit our ability to create such a thing.  I simply lack the desire to waste archive space or mental effort on such a thing, when thus far, nobody has done a thing so great to SLAP that it could not be forgiven when enough blood is brought to the skull king to be presented to me as sacrifice.

And don't be so full of yourself.  If SLAP were to keep a naughty list, you wouldn't even be on the first page.

I checked that time to see if SLAP had any "wars" declared. I didn't find any.
The nation in questioned joined in his/her own freewill and let me remind you that Jack Layton who was officially part of SLAP coalition against OoT (as vindicated by their peace terms) was already raiding OoT without CB.

You nor your allies provided any proof of me being doing a campaign of any sort against any other alliance  and nor did there exist any attempt from your side to prove or back up any of those allegations meaning these were manufactured fake CB.
"You got yourself and the alliance you were in at the time hit because you insisted at poking and prodding at my allies"
- More lies and fake reasons manufactured by you without an iota of evidence and let me remind you that while enforcing your PZI objective against me you were in violation of a peace treaty you yourself penned and attested.

I am not full of myself but your allies were so fixated on me for some reason (Pathological Obsession) such that I fought 5 alliances in a defensive war that had no CB, deleted my nation and months later I am still being dragged to topics I have no connection with. (Even if I consider the faked manufactured CB of yours that would still leave me atleast 4 alliances with no CB fighting me). Stop pretending that your alliance didn't enforce PZI or EZI. You guys enforced it and it was a success. OoT ended up losing half a dozen nations, I deleted according to the terms imposed on me.
I am not engaging in a slander campaign against your esteemed alliance I am merely stating some truth about what you did AFTER YOUR ALLY STARTED LYING ABOUT IT IN OWF.

Edited by Roal36

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I checked that time to see if SLAP had any "wars" declared. I didn't find any.
The nation in questioned joined in his/her own freewill and let me remind you that Jack Layton who was officially part of SLAP coalition against OoT (as vindicated by their peace terms) was already raiding OoT without CB.

You nor your allies provided any proof of me being doing a campaign of any sort against any other alliance  and nor did there exist any attempt from your side to prove or back up any of those allegations meaning these were manufactured fake CB.
"You got yourself and the alliance you were in at the time hit because you insisted at poking and prodding at my allies"
- More lies and fake reasons manufactured by you without an iota of evidence and let me remind you that while enforcing your PZI objective against me you were in violation of a peace treaty you yourself penned and attested.

I am not full of myself but your allies were so fixated on me for some reason (Pathological Obsession) such that I fought 5 alliances in a defensive war that had no CB. (Even if I consider the faked manufactured CB of yours that would still leave me atleast 4 alliances with no CB fighting me). Stop pretending that your alliance didn't enforce PZI or EZI. You guys enforced it and it was a success. OoT ended up losing half a dozen nations, I deleted according to the terms imposed on me.
I am not engaging in a slander campaign against your esteemed alliance I am merely stating some truth about what you did AFTER YOUR ALLY STARTED LYING ABOUT IT IN OWF.

You might find that all of this gets resolved quicker if you'd just be quiet and stop posting. 

Just now, Captain Enema said:

You might find that all of this gets resolved quicker if you'd just be quiet and stop posting. 

I am not connected to whatever this thread is about, I am just correcting some false info spread about myself in a thread I have NO connection with. Pathologically obsessed people keep dragging my name to everything they do months after I left the game. what can I do abt it?

5 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

Also to stop posting was one of the terms imposed on OoT to end the war ironically they also made sure that I was not imposed these very same terms. I am exercising my rights as allowed by SLAP, I deleted the nation according to their wishes and I continue to talk about them also according to their wishes. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

And on this day, there was a loud thunderous clap and the heavens opened and peace on earth was fulfilled.

So say we all, cats and brethren, for peace and trust shall win the day despite all our losings.

Oooooo ooo OOOOO [In Led Zeppelin]

7 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I am not connected to whatever this thread is about, I am just correcting some false info spread about myself in a thread I have NO connection with. Pathologically obsessed people keep dragging my name to everything they do months after I left the game. what can I do abt it?

Just one last thing. If you want to pretend your not landofogre that's fine but at least try to hide it.. your discord name is the same ruler name as landofogre. (Your not too bright). See you tried to delete all your servers and friends but you still fail at everything you do.