tumblr_lytyju5HFd1r5ak3ao1_500.gif

Give it time, Ellen :D

Yugoslavia.png
Kralot

(5/28/2017 3:40:13 PM) 
Received it today:

o: Kralot From: vocalese Date: 5/28/2017 8:11:09 AM

Subject: Peace?
Message: Just wondered if there was a way we could come to peace as O have no issues with you or Cobra.

Thanks,
Vocalese

alliance_flags528201735833AM.jpg 
General Kanabis

(5/28/2017 3:49:42 PM) 
"When an enemy sends a peace offer during times of war, always respond with a nuke" 

-Jack Layton

To: General Kanabis    From: Bluewinters    Date: 5/27/2017 1:04:24 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Bluewinters for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Bluewinters    From: General Kanabis    Date: 5/28/2017 1:51:17 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by General Kanabis. You lost 1187 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 152.784 miles of land, 18.041 technology, 152.784 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

26 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Your (so called) brother is going turtle. He is a coward and has decommissioned  his G camps. 

Did he not pray to JihadI Jack hard enough? 

My G camps are all still in effect? And you haven't won a GA yet.. 

I mean you nuked me, and then ran GA's and still lost them. I'm quite annoyed though that I'm only looting about half a million from you which means your war chest is probably very low. 

Edited by Morphine

52 minutes ago, Morphine said:

My G camps are all still in effect? And you haven't won a GA yet.. 

I mean you nuked me, and then ran GA's and still lost them. I'm quite annoyed though that I'm only looting about half a million from you which means your war chest is probably very low. 

I'm fighting 6 wars . I can't successfully GA everyone. And you have alot more troops at this time. 

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm fighting 6 wars . I can't successfully GA everyone. And you have alot more troops at this time. 

Actually, since your nuke killed all my soldiers and only my deployed troops got recalled, you had WAY more soldiers than I did. But tit for tat

10 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Actually, since your nuke killed all my soldiers and only my deployed troops got recalled, you had WAY more soldiers than I did. But tit for tat

But not deployed ones. Used them on the smaller scum.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

39 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

BOOM! A successful ground assault and 2 valiant defences against the ruler of AM. 

Jack Layton be praised 

More blood

Tell it again. This is my favorite part. 

The casualties would make even Kim Jong Un proud. 

Edited by Morphine

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Now I'm apperently on the COBRA PZI list? Lol

Yes you is, Ellen.

Yuuur speshuuul! ;)

COBRA's PZI List

Ae00e45e12fef6ad038050741777c8f9.jpg
The Ruler by the name of Roal36 is hereby designated Public Enemy No.1 for the following crimes committed against COBRA:

-Inciting the Three Strikes Rebellion during Bron-Yr-Aur.
-Engaging and abetting in Espionage, Sabotage, and Proxy Warfare against COBRA (during and prior to Monster Mash).
-Suspected of Infiltrating COBRA using a member by the name of Nigel, who triggered the TMG Conflict with the creation of multiple nations.
-Suspected of attempting to Infiltrate COBRA a second time prior to the OoT Conflict outbreak.

Nation Link:
www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=577269

Deleted.
Courtesy of Jack Layton, AM, SLAP, Kashmir, and The A Team. 
Beheaded by General Kanabis.

Confirmed Reroll:

www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=602082

E2fdd5cdc5d9f3cbbe0a6973776ca807.jpg
The Ruler by the name of Archangel1 is hereby designated Public Enemy No.2 for the following crimes committed against COBRA:

-Going rogue by invading Lazzarina, the Furiana Republic, and the Union of Jugoslavia; using nuclear weapons in the process.
-Accepting Roal36 into the terrorist organization known as "Cantankerous Badasses", with intent to continue hostilities.

Nation Link:
www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=593474

Recieved Pardon. 
Granted Conditional Peace.

hasanap.jpg
The Ruler by the name of Hasansohel is hereby designated Public Enemy No.1 for the following crimes committed against COBRA:

-Repeated rogue incursions of COBRA (as a former member of Monsters University) following MU's Surrender and beyond.
-Launching a series of covert spy operations including, but not limited to; destruction of nuclear warheads and the assassination of military generals.

Nation Link:
www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=437585

Soon to be Deleted.
Courtey of ISX, aNiMaLz, and KoRT.

20161107_162133_2.jpg
The Ruler by the name of Lucius Optimus is hereby designated Public Enemy No.1 for the following crimes committed against COBRA:

-Looking like Ellen Degeneres.
6b96721a-113b-4844-9e16-585b54d0dd24.jpg
-Inciting the Three Strikes Rebellion during Bron-Yr-Aur.
-Launching a series of covert spy operations and specifically targeting COBRA Top Brass while under the protection of GATO.
-Allowing a former PZI target (Roal36) to reside in his AA as a reroll nation.
-Making blasphemous remarks about Jack Layton.

Nation Link:
www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=576329

Edited by General Kanabis

Sounds to me like you're trying claim a lot of nations on COBRA's EZI list, while claiming the backing of ISX, aNiMaLz, AM, SLAP, Kashmir, The A Team and KoRT.

COBRA can't EZI/PZI anyone, I doubt any of these alliance will continue to help you in pursuing these nations beyond ZI.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

If its a former PZI target should it matter? You are carrying over crimes from one nation to another. If it is Roal. 

Roal was never forced to delete and reroll. He chose not to surrender to us for the fourth time. When he deleted he was STILL an enemy of said alliances which makes him STILL an enemy of said alliances. If roal wants peace - he can come settle up. 

ZI-ing rerolls is something in the BAPs era. It is usually a clearance of crimes once said nation deletes.

Unless of course that character brings with them the old vendetta with their new character/nation.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

ZI-ing rerolls is something in the BAPs era. It is usually a clearance of crimes once said nation deletes.

Unless of course that character brings with them the old vendetta with their new character/nation.

Which he did. Flying the Free COBRA Army flag and spying on COBRA and threatening COBRA with war if GK didn't follow their demands. Hence - why we still have a grudge. Screenshots could be provided folks. Just forward your FOIA to General Kanabis. 

Just to clarify AM doesn't have nor believes in PZI or even ZI lists. We will leave this war when Lucius surrenders to the demands of the coalition against him. The timing is up to him and him only.

Edited by Morphine