The Ellen Show

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Monsters Inc hates to see micros fighting micros...

I hope you all can work out your differences diplomatically, rather than this barbaric slug fest.

Then what would be the point to having micros exist at all?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Well last I checked Landofoger was actually helping conduct counter ops against a peon of an alliance leader calling in the Doom children to help because his alliance is a suck. So you're gonna have to convince me that an active member willing to help out is a bad idea. 

In the meantime I fight 

But you don't deny that he is indeed roal36

War, War is not a blessing it is a sign, a sign of change that is upon u, are u prepared for the change, are u ready for ur end, and are u awaiting ur failure, is ur demise ur goal here on this front, can u hear the screams of ur nation begging for peace, well I can and we haven't even started yet, 

U have made ur own demise by acting like a child and now the voices in ur head don't agree with the monster under ur bed So u're left with a lullaby and the sand man is coming to town to drag u and ur voices down to the Ground were u belong. U wanted COBRA's attention well u've got it and all that comes with Fuquing with us.

Lord GrimSin. 

Furthermore for the reasons of Spying on my nation and the nations of my COBRA Brethren, and for just being YOU the

Dou€h£ of TIE, i declare INFINITE WARFARE with ur nation and like ur friend Roal36 or what does he go by now a days Landofogre,  hope other's follow in the Destruction of ur nation,

I wrote it on the caption of my nation and i wasn't playing with u, good day.

Edited by Lord GrimSin

22 minutes ago, Lord GrimSin said:

War, War is not a blessing it is a sign, a sign of change that is upon u, are u prepared for the change, are u ready for ur end, and are u awaiting ur failure, is ur demise ur goal here on this front, can u hear the screams of ur nation begging for peace, well I can and we haven't even started yet, 

U have made ur own demise by acting like a child and now the voices in ur head don't agree with the monster under ur bed So u're left with a lullaby and the sand man is coming to town to drag u and ur voices down to the Ground were u belong. U wanted COBRA's attention well u've got it and all that comes with Fuquing with us.

Lord GrimSin. 

My dearest Lord GrimSin, 

Do you always get this loud when your nose is bloodied? You know your nation has been a regular goldmine for loot so far, and you have done nothing to advance your cause. I was awake at reset conducting battle

and i didn't see you there. You left me with blue balls, and that's not nice. 

What you're really mad about is that you're the big loser right now. It fustrating you because you're nearly always on the losing end of these fights.  You can't wrap your head around that fact that you're taken advantage of That and you are mad that I tought you a valuable lesson that you shouldn't have generals without spies. 

Go back to your fox hole little one and wait for 11

12 minutes ago, Lord GrimSin said:

Furthermore for the reasons of Spying on my nation and the nations of my COBRA Brethren, and for just being YOU the

Dou€h£ of TIE, i declare INFINITE WARFARE with ur nation and like ur friend Roal36 or what does he go by now a days Landofogre,  hope other's follow in the Destruction of ur nation,

I wrote it on the caption of my nation and i wasn't playing with u, good day.

Oh who is acting like a child now? Throwing around perma war and such...

U mad bro???

News flash WAR between your alliance and myself is not a new concept. You just can't handle your smack down this first day and you're crying on OWF about it. 

Go home peacock. Grovel at the alter of Jack. Be the peon you are. 

I'll accept your surrender whenever 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

My dearest Lord GrimSin, 

Do you always get this loud when your nose is bloodied? You know your nation has been a regular goldmine for loot so far, and you have done nothing to advance your cause. I was awake at reset conducting battle

and i didn't see you there. You left me with blue balls, and that's not nice. 

I'm always loud when u rattle my cage, and as for reset time i was getting My wanker wet u see i dont get blue balls its to bad u do.

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

What you're really mad about is that you're the big loser right now. It fustrating you because you're nearly always on the losing end of these fights.  You can't wrap your head around that fact that you're taken advantage of That and you are mad that I tought you a valuable lesson that you shouldn't have generals without spies. 

Go back to your fox hole little one and wait for 11

I know war and for a nation my size the first battles will aways be this bloody but "U have to give Time Space or it will swallow u and bring Forth ur Demise"  

This is the Space Between the Time, and ur at the top right now but soon the table's will turn then we'll see how u feel till then dont expect me in any fuquing fox hole, why u think i got up so early for as soon as u would have seen our DOW u would have ran to peace mode in ur little fox hole so keep ur idi¤tic ideas to yourself i wont be running trust Me ur done for theres nothing to run away from.

8 minutes ago, Lord GrimSin said:

I'm always loud when u rattle my cage, and as for reset time i was getting My wanker wet u see i dont get blue balls its to bad u do.

I know war and for a nation my size the first battles will aways be this bloody but "U have to give Time Space or it will swallow u and bring Forth ur Demise"  

This is the Space Between the Time, and ur at the top right now but soon the table's will turn then we'll see how u feel till then dont expect me in any fuquing fox hole, why u think i got up so early for as soon as u would have seen our DOW u would have ran to peace mode in ur little fox hole so keep ur idi¤tic ideas to yourself i wont be running trust Me ur done for theres nothing to run away from.

Lies. I was at Defcon 1 waiting for you to show up. 

You did and you are a big dissapointment.  The shame of your whole coalition. 

38 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Oh who is acting like a child now? Throwing around perma war and such...

U mad bro???

News flash WAR between your alliance and myself is not a new concept. You just can't handle your smack down this first day and you're crying on OWF about it. 

Go home peacock. Grovel at the alter of Jack. Be the peon you are. 

I'll accept your surrender whenever 

I know the history but u dont know me now ur in my sights and u have given me a reason to want ur end, as for the blood u have spilled its nothing compared to what coming ur way, U said it ur self Its the first day just give it a minute and we'll see how u feel, Also U do know ur wars wont end till were satisfied and our only satisfaction is ur Complet Destruction, till u cant even pay ur bills, shoot why dont u ask Roal36 how it go's he knows. anyways, I SAID GOOD DAY!

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Well...I'm not some fancy big city lawyer, but I think you sir are #$!@'ed

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Not yet. 

I like how that sniveling dig Kanabis sends you but won't fight me himself 

He looks to be a bit busy on your lackies.  You're not special, you'll have to wait your turn.

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Berbers got you like-

tumblr_m31tceNB8f1r7gznfo1_500.gif

Lmao.

I'll still be here. No rush, Ellen ;)

Oh I hope so. I'd hate to miss the opportunity to have you on my show. 

I already interviewed your brother it was very interesting.

Edited by Lucius Optimus