Aevrum Announcement

aevum.jpg

Aevrum Charter

Preamble

Aevrum is an alliance which believes strongly in the principles of freedom, but also recognizes the need for effective leadership in any successful and forward driven organization.

Strength, Unity, Liberty, Growth & Honor are the five founding principles we build the framework for this alliance upon and that which we strive for.

Leadership

The King and Archon are in charge of running the alliance.

The King serves as the head of state and can take direct command over battle tactics during war or delegate that duty to trusted Generals.

The Archon is in charge of managing internal affairs and any other alliance functions which need attention or delegate duties as necessary.

Member Ranks

Apprentices are new members, who have not yet begun building up to become nuclear capable.

SOLDIER

3rd Class SOLDIER - Members who have shown promise and with the help of internal growth programs are on track to becoming Nuclear Capable.

2nd Class SOLDIER - Members who have developed Manhattan Project and are Nuclear Capable.

1st Class SOLDIER - Members who are our elite fighters, who have at least Manhattan Project and Strategic Defense Initiative.

Master Rank

Master Rank are those who have the highest level of access to discussions regarding the direction of the alliance and are able to vote on proposals brought forth for an up or down vote.

Members need to be nominated by someone already within the Master Rank and voted in by the majority for promotion to this rank.

Raiding

Raiding is prohibited by members of Aevrum and those who raid risk being removed from the alliance without warning on their first offense.

Signed,
Noctis Lucis Caelum, King  ~~~~~~~  pjk11, Archon

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/xYushD4

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum
fixed image link

u guys should join the lpcn its a brown team bloc dedicated to the protection of the alliances and each alliance has the freedom to run it anyway it wants for example animalz and isx are very different and CA is different from those two its a really cool bloc lots of active players we have senators we all back each other up and we got cool history u should check it out.

good luck and its good to see brown activity hopefully we can be friends!!B-)

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

u guys should join the lpcn its a brown team bloc dedicated to the protection of the alliances and each alliance has the freedom to run it anyway it wants for example animalz and isx are very different and CA is different from those two its a really cool bloc lots of active players we have senators we all back each other up and we got cool history u should check it out.

good luck and its good to see brown activity hopefully we can be friends!!B-)

The thing is... they can spell...

Also congrats.:D

23 hours ago, Keres said:

The thing is... they can spell...

Also congrats.:D

u r obsessive first u obsess over junka and pretend u don't care and now u r following me around different threads obsessed with me lol:lol1: leave me alone weirdo nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!go back to trolling junka lmao not me !!!!!

On 5/23/2017 at 2:08 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Strength, Unity, Liberty, Growth & Honor

I just realize these are the exact same values as the old Fifth Column Confederation, my original alliance when I joined CN. Not sure how you stumbled across it being such a new nation, but pretty cool. Good luck going forward.