My last round TE

It's not even fun anymore and there is no need to play.

Gone are the days when stats chose the wars.

All I see anymore is alliances being polarized with The a Rebellion, NDO, and UN on one side and D1, RE, OP allegedly on the other.

And let me get this off my chest, there was never any collusion between us. We had tried to get a coalition running on D1 a couple of rounds ago but we were hit before that could happen. 

In fact, I never even talked to HiredGun until this round. I don't know Wasso and I don't even know anyone from OP. 

I made comment regarding this in another thread LH...

The UN has no political affiliations and does not intend to. This is our second round, we still are trying to figure out some of our own stances on matters that hard-set alliances such as D1 or Rebels have held for multiple rounds.

I personally only joined TE within the last month of the previous round, and in this round we've only been here long enough for a single round of wars to take place (where we have fought you and DCS in a very respectable war).

We are aware that the leaders of some of these alliances have made suggestions that they favor us over other alliances, but we have tried in general to be a friendly group. We were NOT notified about the war we're currently enjoying, nor have we rushed to the aid of anyone. In fact, we have strived to steer clear entirely of the Rebels/D1 conflict because we are not interested in the drama that it is causing. We asked RE to back out, yes, but keep in mind it was also DCS, not NDO, who brought the same request forward. Why are they not included in the polarity?

We at the UN will remain neutral on this matter and want to make sure it is known by ALL that we will speak with any AA leaders, will work with all groups, and show no bias towards any alliance over another.

Please do not assume our intentions. They are simply to make our way on Planet Steve and make it a better place for all players.

• 4 weeks later...

it is a shame that the numbers are so low and i know what you mean about it just not being as fun as it used to be …. but i wish you would stay if we all start packing up and leaving then planet steve will be no more ….. i always hope for new blood to come along and make some drama and a challenge but there hasn’t been much in activity … I’m sorry to say that my old ass hasn’t been able to contribute as much as i would like … 

but i am yet to leave this world i still love it here …

this round started out pretty good for myself it made me a bit more active .. i did enjoy my rogue and even our little tiff LH …. 

don’t be so quick to leave sit back and relax lets see what happens , and even if it doesn’t go crazy here in TE we can sit back on our lounge chairs and watch as steve just fades away … its up to us old timers not to abandon !@#$ we need to go down with it ……

either way good luck to you 

o/ RoadRash 

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2017 at 6:03 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's not even fun anymore and there is no need to play.

Gone are the days when stats chose the wars.

All I see anymore is alliances being polarized with The a Rebellion, NDO, and UN on one side and D1, RE, OP allegedly on the other.

And let me get this off my chest, there was never any collusion between us. We had tried to get a coalition running on D1 a couple of rounds ago but we were hit before that could happen. 

In fact, I never even talked to HiredGun until this round. I don't know Wasso and I don't even know anyone from OP. 

Join Defcon 1 you'll get to know us more, LH. And, you will enjoy the game!