The Rebellion- To Send Peace

So D1 must have some gov issues they need to work out. I’m not jumping through hoops. I was contacted by the leader (Gold Star=Cowboy) he said we can all peace out, I replied just let me know when. Then never heard back, then HG messaged me and said message Son of Taeper for peace (Which he blocked me at the beginning of the round and as usual I blocked him as well, which I’m sure many others do).  So in conclusion the leader said we could all peace out, and then HG said we would have to talk to SoT instead of HG or Cowboy just saying a date.

So The Rebellion is sending peace at update (No attacks on 5/23/2017), if it’s accepted we will know. If not we will know you want a round war as you keeping saying it will be.

I will not be watching this post, and will not go back and forth on the topic.

Our HUGE down-declare has played out and now we can see how big of down-declare it was.

Al Bundy

Messages Below:

To: Al Bundy    From: Cowboy    Date: 5/19/2017 4:15:45 PM

Subject: Lock & Loads

Keep up the great fighting or give us a shout to consider peacing out! We are good with moving on and spanking you further later in the game!!

We know stats show who's who, dont mean a rip to me! Lock & Load give us a heads up on this!

To: Al Bundy    From: HiredGun    Date: 5/20/2017 1:15:54 AM

Subject: Peace talks

Message: If you want to begin peace talks you'll have to settle this with Son of Taeper, my 2IC/general of the armies. In previous talks you worked with Wasso who held the position at that time.

I have asked Cowboy to not intervene any further in these talks to give Sot experience.

You attacked us so Sot will be waiting for you to approach with an offer.

To: Al Bundy    From: HiredGun    Date: 5/20/2017 1:34:27 AM

Subject: Just know

Message: I will not influence Sot's decision and neither will anyone else in D1, I have made it clear what we do depends on his decision and yours and whether or not there is an agreement.

But know if this continues, we will be fine while you and your nations get closer to either re-rolling or quitting.

I am not concerned if this continues or if you want to rebuild and do it all over again soon. War is all the same to me.

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

So D1 must have some gov issues they need to work out. I’m not jumping through hoops. I was contacted by the leader (Gold Star=Cowboy) he said we can all peace out, I replied just let me know when. Then never heard back, then HG messaged me and said message Son of Taeper for peace (Which he blocked me at the beginning of the round and as usual I blocked him as well, which I’m sure many others do).  So in conclusion the leader said we could all peace out, and then HG said we would have to talk to SoT instead of HG or Cowboy just saying a date.

So The Rebellion is sending peace at update (No attacks on 5/23/2017), if it’s accepted we will know. If not we will know you want a round war as you keeping saying it will be.

I will not be watching this post, and will not go back and forth on the topic.

Our HUGE down-declare has played out and now we can see how big of down-declare it was.

Al Bundy

Messages Below:

To: Al Bundy    From: Cowboy    Date: 5/19/2017 4:15:45 PM

Subject: Lock & Loads

Keep up the great fighting or give us a shout to consider peacing out! We are good with moving on and spanking you further later in the game!!

We know stats show who's who, dont mean a rip to me! Lock & Load give us a heads up on this!

To: Al Bundy    From: HiredGun    Date: 5/20/2017 1:15:54 AM

Subject: Peace talks

Message: If you want to begin peace talks you'll have to settle this with Son of Taeper, my 2IC/general of the armies. In previous talks you worked with Wasso who held the position at that time.

I have asked Cowboy to not intervene any further in these talks to give Sot experience.

You attacked us so Sot will be waiting for you to approach with an offer.

To: Al Bundy    From: HiredGun    Date: 5/20/2017 1:34:27 AM

Subject: Just know

Message: I will not influence Sot's decision and neither will anyone else in D1, I have made it clear what we do depends on his decision and yours and whether or not there is an agreement.

But know if this continues, we will be fine while you and your nations get closer to either re-rolling or quitting.

I am not concerned if this continues or if you want to rebuild and do it all over again soon. War is all the same to me.

There is nothing difficult about going through the appropriate channels. Sot has never blocked you and he is patiently waiting for you to unblock him so negotiations can begin.  

I am the alliance leader, Cowboy is our senator, alliance owner and motivational speaker.

48 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

There is nothing difficult about going through the appropriate channels. Sot has never blocked you and he is patiently waiting for you to unblock him so negotiations can begin.  

I am the alliance leader, Cowboy is our senator, alliance owner and motivational speaker.

SoT blocked me after he sent an message about how stupid I am for our outrageous downdeclare. I will not talk to him and will not unblock him. He does this every round an I always end up having to block him, even thought look like he unblocked me. I don't know how you know he didn't block me, unless you are him?

As said Im not debating anything, we are sending peace, if your not accepting peace fine by me!

Al

Edited by AL Bundy
Because....

Bundy, just go through the appropriate channel and be done with it. Attempting to trap D1 in a 'making players quit' swindle is amateur.

For the amount of effort you've already put in this thread, you could have put towards the peace process and have already been on your way.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

44 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

SoT blocked me after he sent an message about how stupid I am for our outrageous downdeclare. I will not talk to him and will not unblock him. He does this every round an I always end up having to block him, even thought look like he unblocked me. I don't know how you know he didn't block me, unless you are him?

As said Im not debating anything, we are sending peace, if your not accepting peace fine by me!

Al

SoT answers all my questions and I'll accept his word over yours everyday of the week and cos of your refusal to negotiate with my peace broker, we will send more nukes on the 23rd and peace offers on the 24th.

The losers do not get to set the terms if you're not willing to negotiate.

Story is we have been expecting you to come for peace, because if i was you(in such a situation being hammered) i would just go for peace since the end of the first round. But you didnt.

We waited and you didn't come so it had to be us to come for it, in order to give your members a chance to enjoy the rest of the round. So we opened alliance peace discussions, we found that all you care about is your ego and not your members being smashed daily, so it had to be us to go for the peace, and that was when Cowboy messaged you by himself.

As said we will send peace tomorrow. If you continue attacks I'll assume you want to continue this war... It's funny how you think throwing your weight around means something.

My declare was even/fair, having your buddies RE hit us in the middle was cheap and now that you have break away from my fair declare your going to try to bully us around.

Hilarious, I hope all of CN sees what D1 has become.

Al Bundy

11 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

My declare was even/fair, having your buddies RE hit us in the middle was cheap and now that you have break away from my fair declare your going to try to bully us around.

Al Bundy

Hence your original intention of this thread. It wasn't about peace at all.

You had an agenda of licking your wounds in public and at best it's an eye roll. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

And Bundy, I respect that you went bold and tried to knock off D1. But on a serious note, and stats aside, your biggest problem was your alliance's platform.

Ask yourself this, had The Rebellion of prevailed, would that have made things better for the other alliances and better for the rounds to come?

Would your reign have been better than D1s?

I doubt it. Your own alliance bio states that we'd of been blown back into the dark rounds.

What would you have done had you defeated D1? Would you have cut your secret treaties with UN and NDO? Would you have continued to support hitting unbuilt Nations and ruining their round? These are honest questions.

What you brought this round wasn't an alliance, it was a vendetta, and I don't see how that's any different than a rouge.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

As said we will send peace tomorrow. If you continue attacks I'll assume you want to continue this war... It's funny how you think throwing your weight around means something.

Al Bundy

Pick up your toys Al, peace is a process, you can't expect it to happen overnight when you aren't willing to speak with the person who can make it happen. 

You and I both know that RE joined because your stats were awful, your attempt at gaining sympathy isn't going to work, you were the one that knocked on our door with every dirty attack possible on top of the downdeclare. Like LH said you came to this round with the sole purpose of causing chaos and no one is going to stand behind you there.

Ok Defcon1...I have been ATTEMPTING to talk with SoT, I dont know but i am chalking it up to a communication barrier but after many many messages of nonsense this is where we are at (nowhere) therefore i am accepting 

18 hours ago, HiredGun said:

SoT answers all my questions and I'll accept his word over yours everyday of the week and cos of your refusal to negotiate with my peace broker, we will send more nukes on the 23rd and peace offers on the 24th.

So as this is we here at the Rebellion will also do peace offers on the 24th as well. I have made an announcement no attacks will be done after update today, I hope the same on your end.

13 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And Bundy, I respect that you went bold and tried to knock off D1. But on a serious note, and stats aside, your biggest problem was your alliance's platform.

Ask yourself this, had The Rebellion of prevailed, would that have made things better for the other alliances and better for the rounds to come?

Would your reign have been better than D1s?

I doubt it. Your own alliance bio states that we'd of been blown back into the dark rounds.

What would you have done had you defeated D1? Would you have cut your secret treaties with UN and NDO? Would you have continued to support hitting unbuilt Nations and ruining their round? These are honest questions.

What you brought this round wasn't an alliance, it was a vendetta, and I don't see how that's any different than a rouge.

Please do not drag the UN into this. We have remained neutral and have no pacts or treaties with any side. As we've said in other topics, we're just looking to make our way in Planet Steve and grow ourselves as a unit. We have had no interest in drama and try to avoid it until the point that it forces itself upon us.

1 hour ago, LordSunday said:

Please do not drag the UN into this. We have remained neutral and have no pacts or treaties with any side. As we've said in other topics, we're just looking to make our way in Planet Steve and grow ourselves as a unit. We have had no interest in drama and try to avoid it until the point that it forces itself upon us.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it. That statement holds about as much merit as the bloc Bundy accuses RE and D1 of being a part of.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I really don't want to get involved, since all of this is none of my business, and the last thing I want is to appear as if I want to run either of your alliances. But since this is now the 4th thread about the same war that still isn't peaced out yet, would both AA's be open to having me (or some other non-biased 3rd party) mediate peace talks? I know all the leadership involved, I haven't taken sides, and it seems both sides do want to see an end to this conflict. Either way, just thought I'd offer. Cash me on Discord or PM me, howbow dah?

23 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Samwise i appreciate your offer and and we are willing to use a third party, however from this message i believe we are peacing out on the 24th tomorrow.....however if this is not Defcon1's position i would like to know. i have also sent you an ingame PM

Edited by malakarlian

40 minutes ago, Samwise said:

I really don't want to get involved, since all of this is none of my business, and the last thing I want is to appear as if I want to run either of your alliances. But since this is now the 4th thread about the same war that still isn't peaced out yet, would both AA's be open to having me (or some other non-biased 3rd party) mediate peace talks? I know all the leadership involved, I haven't taken sides, and it seems both sides do want to see an end to this conflict. Either way, just thought I'd offer. Cash me on Discord or PM me, howbow dah?

I think we're all sorted now but I appreciate the offer :)

25 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Samwise i appreciate your offer and and we are willing to use a third party, however from this message i believe we are peacing out on the 24th tomorrow.....however if this is not Defcon1's position i would like to know. i have also sent you an ingame PM

D1 will send peace offers after update so there should be no more attacks on the 24th from our members.

18 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What would you have done had you defeated D1? Would you have cut your secret treaties with UN and NDO? Would you have continued to support hitting unbuilt Nations and ruining their round?

here we go LH you really need to keep your crazy bat chit crazy ideas to yourself ….. NDO has no treatys

Edited by RoadRash