The Rebellion- To Send Peace

18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Edit/Delete: Not even going to bother.

its all bullchit or trolling from you so I’m glad you won’t bother ……

LH you really are just a troll and really offer nothing to this world …. 

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A really ticked off ruler posted that towards me before... I loved it!

really is good tho …. gotta give ya that 

35 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

really is good tho …. gotta give ya that 

Bundy dropped inbox messages between us that I expected to be kept private so does that make him a rat too? 

Edited by HiredGun

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Bundy dropped inbox messages between us that I expected to be kept private so does that make him a rat too? 

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

i think any one dropping inbox messages that are personal is unbecoming and should not be done it is absolutely ratting on the other person …….. 

so yes HG i do not agree with what buddy did divulging personal messages 

Edited by RoadRash

On 5/24/2017 at 11:52 AM, RoadRash said:

i think any one dropping inbox messages that are personal is unbecoming and should not be done it is absolutely ratting on the other person …….. 

so yes HG i do not agree with what buddy did divulging personal messages 

So does that make him a rat as well? 

23 hours ago, HiredGun said:

So does that make him a rat as well? 

i wouldn’t cal him a rat because i like AL so NO HG i would never call AL a rat 

what part of my last message that you quoted don’t you understand .. 

if you want to know if i will call AL a rat absolutely not … i wouldn’t ever call him anything other then a friend .. 

…… 

Edited by RoadRash
just not worth it

19 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i wouldn’t cal him a rat because i like AL so NO HG i would never call AL a rat 

what part of my last message that you quoted don’t you understand .. 

if you want to know if i will call AL a rat absolutely not … i wouldn’t ever call him anything other then a friend .. so i really don’t understand what your trying to goat me into ….

HG this type of bullchit you pull makes you hard to really like talking too .. if you want to stand up for your friend LH thats cool if you think goating me into calling my friend anything other then friend you Fing crazy …..

unlike your friend and maybe even yourself i carry myself with honor and loyalty i do not twist the truth to make it work for me or even throw gas on a fire …

now let me spell it out for you one more time ( my spelling sucks but ill give it a go)

anyone who shared information without the permission of the other people involved is Ratting ,snitching a tattle tailer or what ever word you choose to use ….

now if you are asking me if AL is a rat absolutely not … if you ask me if LH is a Rat yes the lowest form trying to take information to deface another person is a real piece of do do…

so HG you really that bored with yourself that you need to bring up some drama …. 

HG it really is a shame everytime i try to give you the benefit of the doubt on really being a decent guy you juts go and prove me wrong …… 

I don't want to get in this with you RR as I still consider you a friend even if we don't always see eye to eye. This is not the gang streets of New York, this is a small internet gaming community so avoid the OOC attacks cos they are illegal and what happened happens all the time in this game.

Bundy didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my messages and instead used them to try and gain the support of the community to get peace when and how he wanted it even though I sent those messages so we could all get peace. I think hes the real piece of do do here.