Why did no one give me a name for this?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I feel like I'm spamming this thread a bit at this point, but just to state a few things:

Most importantly, I don't want people to think clause 6 was imposed on us by NG or whatever, both sides consented to that, NG aren't being bully's here.

I'd like to thank Caustic, Schrodinger and Lord of Darkness for helping to get this over with.

Finally rI'di likep tos given myx thanks to all our friends and allies for the support they have given TTK this war.

13 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I'd like to thank Caustic

Well I never thought I'd see the day....

27 minutes ago, King Irwin said:

Can someone clarify for those of us that don't follow closely enough?  Which alliances are in M3D?  In other words...for whom does clause 6 apply and whom should I continue to fight?

NoR/NG/TLR, everyone else should be offering you peace, hopefully anyway.

7 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Hell yes, 13 days means I can get another round in on NoR!  Thank you for these terms!

The actual reasoning was CRAP fought for that length of time before we joined in, we wanted to give them the same amount of effort out of ourselves.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

The actual reasoning was CRAP fought for that length of time before we joined in, we wanted to give them the same amount of effort out of ourselves.

Well, I can drop more bombs and keep my promise to kerschbs so that's all that matters to me.

3 hours ago, wiccan high priest said:

Keres long time no see,  good to see active.

Heya, and yep... Glad you're around too :P still here, trying to make this place... better? I guess

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I feel the same, so its nice to see them come to an agreement on peace here.

Yep. even though I know  some of em like hitting eachother with sticks wayyy too much...

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Hell yes, 13 days means I can get another round in on NoR!  Thank you for these terms!

Proof lol

Edited by Keres

A reasonable resolution to this conflict, we in Argent wish exceptionally strong rebuilds to our friends in NADC and IRON (though IRON's still doing that pink thing so it's not all tulips just yet).

17 hours ago, James Spanier said:

A reasonable resolution to this conflict, we in Argent wish exceptionally strong rebuilds to our friends in NADC and IRON (though IRON's still doing that pink thing so it's not all tulips just yet).

I often forget that's even a thing.