RE / DCS downdeclare on the United Nations

9 minutes ago, wasso said:

And if you had no intereset in the war you could have said that from the begining instead of sending fake answers, right? :).

He didn't even have to say it from the beginning... hell, he could have said it the day before, that would have still been enough time for us and DCS to talk it over. But it was his 'birthday' so he's excused from tossing us under the bus.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roadrash one last note, just dont mix together people's characters, real life and the game. And nobody asked what you did last night or what not, the game isnt about you. 

Second thing, do not insult people , keep it to yourself or speak with your mirror. 

Hope i am clear. 

Pffft....I don't know all the hidden details as it seems there are many but what I do know is 99 out of 100 times RR does what he says he will...and if that 1 time he doesn't it would be because there is a real reason....I sure as hell won't forget the other 99 times 

40 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

as as far as only 25 min before 1 am bud .. it was my birthday do you really think TE is the only thing going on in my life hahahah 

Just saw this   Happy Birthday ... Road Rash ...

4 minutes ago, wasso said:

You didnt answer the question. Especially the last one! Just be honest with your people. NDO,RE,DCS... 

there was interest from myself i answered in my replys …. not sure if first messages where posted by LH ( disgusting sharing inbox messages ) share the last one LH about me talking about your character as a rat ….

it would have been a fair war because IMO all 3 NDO RE and DCS are too small to make a difference in TE so together would have been a decent go … i really am happy i didn’t get into bed with LH i really am his character is not one i want to associate with 

17 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Pffft....I don't know all the hidden details as it seems there are many but what I do know is 99 out of 100 times RR does what he says he will...and if that 1 time he doesn't it would be because there is a real reason....I sure as hell won't forget the other 99 times 

thank you very much my friend …. its the same BS here HG wasso and LH twisting chit to make themselves relevant ….

3 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Just saw this   Happy Birthday ... Road Rash ...

thank you very much Wile E … and I’m sorry if i screwed up your plans i hope you know i would never leave you hanging 

3 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

thank you very much Wile E … and I’m sorry if i screwed up your plans i hope you know i would never leave you hanging 

Please REREAD carefully...

ITS JUST A GAME ...

No big deal

2 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Please REREAD carefully...

ITS JUST A GAME ...

No big deal

ahaha i know but still i try and keep my character as real as possible been in this realm 11 years and found the only thing worth anything is the people you meet if iw anted to be a sneaky villain i would put the 44 in my waste and go hit a bank not back stab on a internet game lmao …..

again thank yo for the Bday wish 

UN, we'll war for a round and call it peace. Lots of familiar faces over there so it's an enjoyable war :) You're getting way better!

Also, thank you for being open to the war DCS, It's very past due and (literally a riot) warring along side you for the first time in our alliances' history. I apologize for any miscommunication, I take that very seriously, especially when RE plans it. Hit us up anytime! (Or hit us, very admirable fighters over there).

And I'm done with this thread.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Couple things:

1) Happy belated birthday RR

2) Thank you for looking into the spy ops issue Wile

3) This thread has seen way more drama then it needed to. We were just looking forward to a nice little war :P 

4) LH I agree having a great time with the various members I'm having the pleasure of exchanging hits with!

Edited by LordSunday

5 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Couple things:

1) Happy belated birthday RR

2) Thank you for looking into the spy ops issue Wile

3) This thread has seen way more drama then it needed to. We were just looking forward to a nice little war :P 

4) LH I agree having a great time with the various members I'm having the pleasure of exchanging hits with!

thank you Ls 

and agree way to much drama … last time ill wish a well war lol 

RR my concern was over your comment that you don't want to fight UN and unless I'm interpreting your comment incorrectly then you also said you'd have told UN of the coming war since they are your friends eliminating that element of surprise and most of the advantage gained from blitzing effectively. Thats what we call a rat in the streets of planet steve. 

Also your members don't want to fight UN either? Why didn't you say that before you agreed to hit UN. 

Just caught up with this thread.

Quite the read, seems to me RR's intention was to feign camaraderie and imply NDO would be joining RE & DCS against UN. Turns out, just minutes before we are due to strike, RR pulls out. That is called throwing RE and DCS under the bus. To top it off RR, you admit that you'd have warned UN we were coming. Perhaps you already did that.

No amount of birthday cake is gonna hide the fact it was a dick move.

We will have our war, lick our wounds and move on. You, will still be a dick RR.

Edited by KingNeptune

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

RR my concern was over your comment that you don't want to fight UN and unless I'm interpreting your comment incorrectly then you also said you'd have told UN of the coming war since they are your friends eliminating that element of surprise and most of the advantage gained from blitzing effectively. Thats what we call a rat in the streets of planet steve. 

Also your members don't want to fight UN either? Why didn't you say that before you agreed to hit UN. 

no HG your thinking way to much into it …. i would have fought UN in a fair fight … but as you seen there was no fight at hand NDO was sent a message for possible war the few nations that did reply had other ideas i didn’t bring this master plan of LH … i had one phone call with him he brought this plan to me right after that i considered because i thought he was a decent guy and why not because 20 minutes before the call i couldn’t stand him so i see now that you really should always go with your gut and my gut told me he was a real POS troll actually a self admitted Troll …. I’m glad it worked out the way it did i don’t have to try and see what type of person he is now i know … 

again if you don’t understand I HAVE NEVER AGREED UPON A TIME OF DECLARATION ON UN I SAID I WAS INTERESTED IN A FUN WAR JOINING DCS ( WHO I ACTUALLY RESPECT ) AND RE ( TO TRY AND MAYBE GET TO KNOW LH)  so i don’t know how LH played this with wile e and i really don’t care to reread his long winded inbox messages he has sent me …. one thing i do know is i NEVER AGREED upon hitting anyone on a specific time …. after his request and my interest i don’t know where it went .. but as i said in post below I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER AGREED ON GOING TO WAR 20 MIN AFTER GETTING OUT OF NUKE ANARCHY 

Edited by RoadRash

1 hour ago, KingNeptune said:

Just caught up with this thread.

Quite the read, seems to me RR's intention was to feign camaraderie and imply NDO would be joining RE & DCS against UN. Turns out, just minutes before we are due to strike, RR pulls out. That is called throwing RE and DCS under the bus. To top it off RR, you admit that you'd have warned UN we were coming. Perhaps you already did that.

No amount of birthday cake is gonna hide the fact it was a dick move.

We will have our war, lick our wounds and move on. You, will still be a dick RR.

no neptune you seem to be as confused as well as your counter comrade RAT …

i never agreed upon declaring war on saterday update so i pulled out of nothing i never agreed upon LH time of declaration so seems LH just assumed and made as ass of you and me….

read logs i never planned a war with LH i said i was interested and I’m sorry i only notified your rat 25 min before his war that was when i received that war was in 25 minutes…

I’m sorry i actually have a RL and on that day the first time i signed on was 25 minutes before RAT BOYS  war … i would not have agreed to a war 20 min after getting out of nuke anarchy … thats just stupid … as far as warning UN that was never a option because i never agreed to the time of war …

i would have definitely joined this coalition the numbers would have been fair … would i have gave a heads up i don’t know and it really doesn’t matter because it never came up …. but unlike your RAT of a comrade i don’t drop inbox messages haven’t done that in 11 years in these realms …..

you want to twist it … go for it but as logs say i never planned on time of attack being that rat boy did has nothing to do with me i can tell him I’m going to bang your mother doesn’t mean I’m coming over Tuesday to bend her over just means i mention i might bang your mom  

as far as a dick i have no problem being a dick your mom likes when I’m a dick .. your father doesn’t like it as much but thats ok …. 

hahahah dick move because LH thought what that what he says is law maybe he needs to get consent from said person before assuming someone is going to do what he said when he said it 

Edited by RoadRash

15 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

Seriously RoadRash, throwing "bang yer Mom insults" out there?

Hard to believe your claim of playing for 11 years, while watching you act like a 12 year old.

that how childish this thread has gotten … and really neptune calling me a dick .. are you 13???

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=38248

just about ;)

hahahaha to neptune wasso and LH i just actually re read my messages back to rat boy i never once agreed upon this war hahahaha you can all go screw yourslefs … twisting what hahahahahaha

To: The Mitten    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/15/2017 10:03:56 AM

Subject: RE: War Proposal

Message: I�m definitely not against it � let me known your looking for it � i will be in anarchy for awhile tho with these rogues

To: The Mitten    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/19/2017 11:35:15 PM

Subject: RE: NDO not ready

Message: tried to get a reply from members negative activity there � as for me last i said i was in anarchy wasn�t sure when i was getting out was waiting until war expired to see how many nukes i would have taken �. he got me one last time �.i don�t recall confirming date i knew i was going be in nuke anarchy �

and anyone who is spying me … be careful you just might get caught 

as i said in all my replys 

LH you are extremely delusional and just cause things didn’t work out your way don’t try and twist !@#$ around i never agreed upon your war .. i agreed upon thinking about it and to tell you the truth i don’t think i would have hit UN if was ever informed .. i didn’t read all your CC i really didn’t pay you much mind at all i had other things i was dealing with with my rogues …. 

I’m glad i just went back and reread it really does show everything I’m saying to be factual and the best is you posted it ……. 

so again wasso LH and neptune how can i say it .. i guess like neptune did after all is said and done you have shown what type of “dicks” you really are 

Just now, KingNeptune said:

Better you stop typing RR, you're loosing control of your faculties. All that flailing around while you type is making your posts incomprehensible.

just read my replys its right there if I’m wrong show me where i have agreed upon joining against UN and at what time 

i lost all my faculties LOOOOOOONG ago but know here I’m not the delusional one …. and if you think LH is right and not only cause he is your little buddy then your bat chit crazy yourself 

Road Rash, it's not our fault that you (admittedly) didn't read the messages. Complete transcripts were laid out here for the purpose of transparency. I have been in the political spot light long enough to understand that if it was our F up, I would have gotten roasted.

Instead, what comes along is your kicking-and-screaming, and losing your emotions to the point of admittedly making Planet Steve a friend driven world. RE doesn't play that way. We are a stats driven alliance and entirely In-Character.

From this day forward, RE will have no association with NDO or RR, on any level. We will not be in coalition wars together and we will not attack NDO. We care nothing about you, your wars, zilch. You and NDO are blackballed. We will not be playing with you until such a time that it's entirely back to IC.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We will not be playing with you until such a time that it's entirely back to IC.

AGREED   

Edited by RoadRash

Peace in our life time

all is well with RE DCS and the UN

We have attended conflict resolution classes

You will soon release our new music video

As   RUN DNCES

Good war had good time had by all

SO NO ATTACKS AFTER TONIGHT
NO WEDNESDAY ATTACKS

Hopefully people read that properly

Edited by Wayne World
was going to add picture but forgot how

10 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Peace in our life time

all is well with RE DCS and the UN

We have attended conflict resolution classes

You will soon release our new music video

As   RUN DNCES

Good war had good time had by all

SO NO ATTACKS AFTER TONIGHT
NO WEDNESDAY ATTACKS

Hopefully people read that properly

It was a fun war! You guys fought extremely well!