i love my little rogue

To: Roadrash    From: Road Rage    Date: 5/18/2017 4:50:05 AM

Subject: RE: Nuclear Attack

I have had SDI for the past two of your nuclear attacks and it hasn't done &%$@.

On the other hand, it took me liek 10 nukes to get through twice, ffs.

This game is clearly rigged and admin is in with your crew of criminals.

You have probably corrupted him with bribes, possibly services rendered at night time.

Roadrash, at least you're having fun fighting.

On the other hand there are 10 other alliances in TE doing nothing but watching Defcon1 and Rebellion fighting. 

I wonder whats everyone doing, aint you guys bored yet NOT fighting for a month? 

4 hours ago, wasso said:

On the other hand there are 10 other alliances in TE doing nothing but watching Defcon1 and Rebellion fighting. 

I wonder whats everyone doing, aint you guys bored yet NOT fighting for a month? 

As usual....Without The Rebellion and rogues we would all be singing kumbaya by the fire and holding hands.....

Keep fighting the good fight RR!

AL Bundy

15 hours ago, wasso said:

OK Wasso  I will declare on the Eurasia War Doves of the Federation of Sovvereing Xandrani Federation of Milk and Honey Rolls

or be a conscientious objector   just watch your The Rumble in the Jungle ... Thrilla in Manila .....

On 5/18/2017 at 2:02 PM, RoadRash said:

To: Roadrash    From: Road Rage    Date: 5/18/2017 4:50:05 AM

Subject: RE: Nuclear Attack

I have had SDI for the past two of your nuclear attacks and it hasn't done &%$@.

On the other hand, it took me liek 10 nukes to get through twice, ffs.

This game is clearly rigged and admin is in with your crew of criminals.

You have probably corrupted him with bribes, possibly services rendered at night time.

I've experienced this issue several times. Unfortunately, at this point, his only option is to decom his faulty SDI and buy a new one.

On 5/18/2017 at 7:02 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

If this is the case, 

Dear Illuminati Road Rash,

Please bless my SDI and the aim of mah nukes.

Amen.

Oh, me too! Praise Norma RoadRash!

Sorry, I've been rewatching OITNB in preparation for the upcoming season. :v

8 hours ago, Wayne World said:

OK Wasso  I will declare on the Eurasia War Doves of the Federation of Sovvereing Xandrani Federation of Milk and Honey Rolls

or be a conscientious objector   just watch your The Rumble in the Jungle ... Thrilla in Manila .....

Ankle biters unite!

tumblr_nndhuuqDKx1qmbv9mo1_500.gif

On 5/20/2017 at 8:49 AM, RoadRash said:

hahahahahhahah @Samwise decom and buy a new one hahahahahah LMAO 

I was hoping someone would pick up on my sarcasm :laugh:

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I don't know why someone would spend their entire round targeting you... you seem like a competent leader and honest and stuff....

I know you're being sarcastic, but I honestly would like to know the answer to this one. Some people have done some really shady !@#$ in TE, and I haven't seen someone sandbag someone like what's been going on with RR. From what I hear, he's not the only one who's been targeted like this. TE's numbers are low enough without these attempts to run folks out of the game. 

1 hour ago, Samwise said:

I was hoping someone would pick up on my sarcasm :laugh:

I know you're being sarcastic, but I honestly would like to know the answer to this one. Some people have done some really shady !@#$ in TE, and I haven't seen someone sandbag someone like what's been going on with RR. From what I hear, he's not the only one who's been targeted like this. TE's numbers are low enough without these attempts to run folks out of the game. 

het sam its all good with the help of just one good friend i was able to crush the little rogue in just a few rounds of war as far as them trying to sand bag me i think i know why after speaking to LH  on the phone i could tell he really has no life he was so obsessed with this world that our conversation didn’t go anywhere else i felt so bad for the little man … maybe its due to there lack of short comings in the real world that they fixate on a person like myself … like this LH guy was so upset that i didn’t play with him truth be told i didn’t even know when he was going to start his little game … i think LH is the kid that his parents had to pay other kids to play with …

truth be told i can play this little baby game too its really easy to change a name and target a troll … only difference is i just might do it a little better … keep poking the lion you better pray the cage don’t open