The Trans African Beginner Partnership Pact: NEW GREEN 8BR circle, for new nations!

Josephy Kony

Greetings,

I've decided to create an efficient trade circle on GREEN designed for new nations.  The Trans African Beginner Partnership Pact is designed for us up and coming nations on the green team to assist each other by trade. New nations need particular resources to help them grow quickly and catch up to larger, more powerful nations that can potentially pose a threat.  It is important that we band together.  This is purely an economic agreement as of now, no military obligations result from members joining.  Now for the details:

Marble- Sundiata Keita
Lead- Sundiata Keita
Aluminum-
Fish- Fulwar Skipwith
Gold-
Oil-
Rubber-
Wheat- Fulwar Skipwith
Iron-
Lumber-
Coal-
Water-

This will provide EIGHT bonus resources! Microchips, asphalt, construction, scholars, autos, radiation cleanup, steel, beer

WHY is this so good for new nations?  Our biggest cost is INFRASTRUCTURE as we try to grow.  This provides all the resources that aid in infrastructure construction.  Gold and microchips are also provided to reduce the cost of tech, which can then be sold at a profit to larger nations.  I implore you to use the resource calculator to see the benefits your nation will experience as a participating member of this new economic bloc.  Simply post in this thread, or send me an in game message or trade offer in game to join!

Edited by Sundiata Keita

8 hours ago, Sundiata Keita said:

Greetings,

I've decided to create an efficient trade circle on GREEN designed for new nations.  The Trans African Beginner Partnership Pact is designed for us up and coming nations on the green team to assist each other by trade. New nations need particular resources to help them grow quickly and catch up to larger, more powerful nations that can potentially pose a threat.  It is important that we band together.  This is purely an economic agreement as of now, no military obligations result from members joining.  Now for the details:

Marble- Sundiata Keita
Lead- Sundiata Keita
Aluminum-
Fish-
Gold-
Oil-
Rubber-
Wheat-
Iron-
Lumber-
Coal-
Water-

This will provide EIGHT bonus resources! Microchips, asphalt, construction, scholars, autos, radiation cleanup, steel, beer

WHY is this so good for new nations?  Our biggest cost is INFRASTRUCTURE as we try to grow.  This provides all the resources that aid in infrastructure construction.  Gold and microchips are also provided to reduce the cost of tech, which can then be sold at a profit to larger nations.  I implore you to use the resource calculator to see the benefits your nation will experience as a participating member of this new economic bloc.  Simply post in this thread, or send me an in game message or trade offer in game to join!

I have Coal and Lumber, needed Oil and Rubber. ATM Im in aqua team, but a black alliance is asking me to wait for their new circle. SO if you and your friend can change your team to black, join me and we will get a full circle trade asap

PM Republica of Bahama

I'm attempting to get some of my trade partners to switch to black.  I will make the switch myself, datcyber, once you open a trade slot so we can initiate trade.

I know there are many who question WHY we move to black.  Black team has the most nations and therefore the most opportunity  for trade.  I know this clashes with our original plans, but I think this trade pact will be better for it.

Edited by Sundiata Keita

I apologize to everyone for this confusion.  datcyber deviously manipulated this circle into going to black team so we would all join his alliance.  Obviously this is absolutely unacceptable- this is an ECONOMIC pact only, and is not connected to any alliance.  It is for nations to trade with each other independent of alliance or military obligation.  As such, we have returned to green team as we try to build up this circle.

Hey everybody, Fulwar Skipwith from the proud Republic of West Florida here. A historical footnote between the Mississippi River and the Louisiana-Mississippi state border, we have plenty of fish and wheat to go around. Let's expand this economic community and really give each other a hand! "Teamwork makes the dream work!"