WAPA announcement

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a dumb theory. I had no expectations of a short fight, but I certainly didn't expect you to have the timerity to attempt to extort reparations from an alliance that defended itself against attacks you claim to believe were wrongly committed. If PoSSE truly believes that raiding is wrong, what is it now doing to reimburse nations harmed by their past raiding practices?

Just now, Auctor said:

It's a dumb theory. I had no expectations of a short fight, but I certainly didn't expect you to have the timerity to attempt to extort reparations from an alliance that defended itself against attacks you claim to believe were wrongly committed. If PoSSE truly believes that raiding is wrong, what is it now doing to reimburse nations harmed by their past raiding practices?

It was decided it was bad FA policy, I don't have a strong opinion on whether its right or wrong.

The raid wa

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, its just the raid you attacked over was from so far in past; the alliance had different policies back then.

I would have respected the response and Alonso would have been on his own had you guys attacked him when this raid you're using as an excuse took place. Attacking way later and claiming it was over some ancient history, not cool.

The raid was a week old, granted we were not as alert as we should have been I give you that but as I said we have been hibernating. If you changed your policies in that week I congratulate you but it's unlikely 

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

It was decided it was bad FA policy, I don't have a strong opinion on whether its right or wrong.

Isn't that convenient.

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

As PoSSE is a former ally, I would be pleased advise both parties and help to negotiate a peace between the warring AAs.

As was discussed not long ago Immortan Junka peace was easily achievable, we are not unreasonable. But as is plainly obvious their plans to abandon their alliance for the safety of yours appear to have evaporated as soon as TFotW decided we looked like an easy enough target to bandwagon in. 

Charachter in this game as in life seems in short supply, WAPA will hold its head high knowing it stood firm against those that attempted to take away it's principles. 

On 5/14/2017 at 2:05 AM, The Chief said:

As was discussed not long ago Immortan Junka peace was easily achievable, we are not unreasonable. But as is plainly obvious their plans to abandon their alliance for the safety of yours appear to have evaporated as soon as TFotW decided we looked like an easy enough target to bandwagon in. 

Charachter in this game as in life seems in short supply, WAPA will hold its head high knowing it stood firm against those that attempted to take away it's principles. 

Except you're not, its all double standards in this case. Where is the outrage from at you Auctor and Sengoku for bandwaggoning?

You're mad because we accepted help, but had no complaints when accepting help from your friends against us.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Again, WAPA only received help after you asked others for it. I have a theory you actually asked us to help WAPA because WAPA received assistance after you requested it.

Just now, Auctor said:

Again, WAPA only received help after you asked others for it. I have a theory you actually asked us to help WAPA because WAPA received assistance after you requested it.

Due to the nature of our alliance with Umbrella, we tend to check with Umbrella on how to respond in order to make sure it doesn't negatively impact relations. Just like we did before we had someone counter the nation who initially attacked and before FTW attacked. Both were approved by Umbrella.

Due to the nature of our alliance with Umbrella, we tend to check with Umbrella on how to respond in order to make sure it doesn't negatively impact relations. Just like we did before we had someone counter the nation who initially attacked and before FTW attacked. Both were approved by Umbrella.

This is different than asking Umbrella to hit WAPA, which you also did. In doing so, you triggered an investigation of your cause and I regrettably found reason to doubt your claim. Upon further investigation, I found it to be fraudulent and moved to seize your assets.

Nothing bores me more than cry bullies. If you just wish for a long war, say that. No one has a problem with using a few billion on a throw down. Attempting to get reps either makes you 1) a deceitful hack for not saying you just want a long war to us or your allies or 2) a pathetic cry bully weasel attempting to use other people's NS to get you other people's stuff. Feel free to choose 1 or 2 and your claim can be additionally processed.

16 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except you're not, its all double standards with you. Where is the outrage from at you Auctor and Sengoku for bandwaggoning? 

You're mad because our friends are helping us, but had no complaints when accepting help from your friends against us.

Do I appear mad to you ? I'm not honestly. 

Wapa are 12 members including Auctor,  PoSSE are 27 nations you had to call in Fellowship of the Wolves 38 nations for assistance. I'm not mad it's actually quite amusing 

Edited by The Chief

H

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You're the one who keeps talking about reps. If WAPA were to stop crying about wanting peace after one round of war where they blind sided us, there would be no discussion of reps.

You ok ?

Canik informed me the reps requested of us came from PoSSE, and you've begged every alliance you know for help since this started so how are we crying haha 

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Arguing with a traitor who has zero honor and stabs an ally in the back is pointless. Although keep on thinking you have some moral high ground for stabbing us in the back.

Returning to a long term friend you feel has been ill treated is all honour is, I don't expect you to understand 

On 5/14/2017 at 2:40 AM, The Chief said:

Returning to a long term friend you feel has been ill treated is all honour is, I don't expect you to understand 

Except when we accept help from those who have no treaty with you guys help us, its a terrible thing.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except when our friends who have no treaty with you guys help us, its a terrible thing. lol

When you can't abide by your own rules and get yourself in trouble 

Sure

when you have a 2-1 advantage and require a 6-1 advantage, terrible maybe, embarrassing definitely 

Edited by The Chief

This argument could go in loops forever on them bringing in their friends after attacking us and that being alright for them. However when we accept help in response, its an outrage since they're losing. So I'm done arguing in loops here.

This argument could go in loops forever on them bringing in their friends after attacking us and that being alright for them. However when we bring in our friends in response, its an outrage since they're losing. So I'm done arguing in loops here.

We're not losing .... yet...... the numbers dictate we will, depending on how you quantify winning and losing. To die with your principles is success

I'm going to lay out the facts

Alonso raided us twice

we responded by sending one nation Bunnet to redress the balance

Alonso then threatened him and told him to leave our alliance and take over his position in your alliance 

you then declared another war on Bunnet

An act of war to which we responded 

you cried.......lots 

begged me to let your nations leave to Junkas alliance for safety, which I was working on. 

Cried some more

Sent another alliance to beg for peace, which I was working on. 

Cried a little bit harder

Finally found an alliance daft enough to help Fellowship of the Wolves, decided to ask for £500m and 5k tech because you thought they would win it for you. 

And here we are WAPA would rather die with honour than pay your sorry ass one brass farthing 

Wapayabass