WAPA announcement

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'll be here forever if I'm going to be correcting all your lies, so enough with the attention seeking and come out of peace mode sometime.

It takes two minutes to correct what you see as lies not too difficult if that's the case

I will be out of peace mode soon enough when I restock, after your friends knock me down a bit I'll coming knocking of that you can be assured. Better get some food in because I'll be staying a while. 

Wapayabass 

Just for my own understanding ....of course

POSSE stands for Brotherhood, Loyalty, Friendship, Sovereignty, Freedom, Comrades.........correct?

WAPA allliance....minding their own business.  Not been involved in any Wars etc for over 4 years are raided by a POSSE member (I'll remind you what POSSE stands for just so that we are clear here. -  Brotherhood, Loyalty, Friendship, Soveignty, Freedome, Comrades).

WAPA seeks appropriate resolution as a result of the Raid by POSSE (a significantly stronger Alliance with many respectable and powerful allies)

POSSE responds more aggressively

Things escalate....WAPA with 12 nations reluctantly has to defend itself against a superior (in size only of course) alliance  as was what appeared to be the only option to us

We do rather well against a much larger alliance.   Much larger alliance then looks for reps for the damage inflicted by the alliance it firstly attacked.   Doesn't get the reps.(and rightly so).   Loses a bit of face, doesn't want to lick their wounds....so looks to others to resolve what they could not.    (Can I remind everyone what POSSE stands for and that they are still nearly 3 times the size of WAPA despite the battering they took).

We wake up this fine sunny Sunday morning to find the potential of peace scuppered again by another alliance that I had a lot of time for have steamed in to support POSSE.

Is this what CN stands back and support....is this what POSSE are about?

Deary me.

Mon the WAPA.......if we stand alone then so be it.     You may take our pixels but you'll never take our freedom.

Well I have no dog in this fight but, POSSE does not seem to come off very well in this.  Maybe it is that this Noctis comes off so badly so it ends up making POSSE look bad.  Their was a time on Planet Bob when living breathing alliances existed and they would have stepped in at this point and ended this nonsense.  Best of luck to WAPA.  

2 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I support the actions of We Are Perth Army in this war looking at the information at my disposal.

If you feel like you need more information about the reasoning behind our actions, I can send you a PM when I have time to better explain the situation if you think you need to know more. I've discussed how to deal with this situation with Umbrella in response to each escalation from WAPA and acted appropriately.

I don't want to get into a back and forth with WAPA, since they're just interested in misportraying the situation for propaganda reasons and attention seeking.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you feel like you need more information about the reasoning behind our actions, I can send you a PM when I have time to better explain the situation if you think you need to know more. I've discussed how to deal with this situation with Umbrella in response to each escalation from WAPA and acted appropriately.

I don't want to get into a back and forth with WAPA, since they're just interested in misportraying the situation for propaganda reasons and attention seeking.

And during your discussions did you indicate at all that your Alliance were primarily responsible for this unecessary conflict?

2 minutes ago, SaintScott said:

And during your discussions did you indicate at all that your Alliance were primarily responsible for this unecessary conflict?

Apparently your alliance thought it was needed, since you guys were uninterested in even responding to our attempts at discussing a peaceful solution with you guys before it escalated to this point. Your government had been approached by various government members in our alliance and couldn't even get a serious response if any at all, by the time your government was willing to talk about peace it had already escalated.

However it was known you guys were attacking over an expired raid. I had no way of knowing you guys also were raided another time even further back and held a grudge over that, because your government refused to speak with me.

So now WAPA must pay $500,000,000 and 5000 tech or else.

Edited by Auctor
impressive demand for someone that claims to not really like reps

13 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Apparently your alliance thought it was needed, since you guys were uninterested in even responding to our attempts at discussing a peaceful solution with you guys before it escalated to this point. Your government had been approached by various government members in our alliance and couldn't even get a serious response if any at all, by the time your government was willing to talk about peace it had already escalated.

However it was known you guys were attacking over an expired raid. I had no way of knowing you guys also were raided another time even further back and held a grudge over that, because your government refused to speak with me.

Forgive me for reading between the lines here.....what you are saying is that you are primarily responsible for this unecessary conflict.  That correct?

I'm no spokesperson for WAPA just someone who enjoys the game and have done for a long time now...particularly  when people stick to their principles and act with the required honour and respect that CN stands for.

17 minutes ago, Auctor said:

So now WAPA must pay $500,000,000 and 5000 tech or else.

I would have preferred they provided the assistance without making an offer for you guys to pay reps, but they felt it would be more honorable to make an offer first. So I agreed they could give you guys the chance to accept the offer, although I didn't like the idea of it. Since I had a feeling you guys would whine about this a lot.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

So now your ally is supposedly blackmailing WAPA on your behalf and you magically avoid responsibility for your actions yet again. Just like this supposed no raiding rule right after attacking WAPA and failing to do anything diplomatically to resolve it. It's always everyone else's fault and you're just a poor little victim of circumstance.

Sir...

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I would have preferred they provided the assistance without making an offer for you guys to pay reps, but they felt it would be more honorable to make an offer first. So I agreed they could give you guys the chance to accept the offer, although I didn't like idea of it. Since I had a feeling you guys would whine about this a lot.

Sir...I commend you for your foresight that a long standing alliance like WAPA would feel aggrieved that they would need to pay reps to an alliance that had initially raided us.

If they didn't want a full scale war, they would have at least spoken with us first to explain their grievances. Instead they attack without talking with us and right away escalate to targeting everyone on our AA when a nation countered and refused to discuss peace.

When they're trying to portray us offering peace before it escalated further as "begging for peace", it doesn't seem like they have a serious interest in peace even now. I never beg and if offering peace is begging, don't be surprised when we're not motivated to offer peace.

There's a precedent for hitting an alliance without any warning for something they did three years ago. Hitting only the raider one week after a raid concludes with no contact made by the aggressor alliance isn't even that interesting in terms of precedent in this world.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If they didn't want a full scale war, they would have at least spoken with us first to explain their grievances. Instead they attack without talking with us and right away escalate to targeting everyone on our AA when a nation countered and refused to discuss peace.

When they're trying to portray us offering peace before it escalated further as "begging for peace", it doesn't seem like they have a serious interest in peace even now. I never beg and if offering peace is begging, don't be surprised when we're not motivated to offer peace.

Sorry what??    I can see no evidence of WAPA requesting that 'begging POSSE for peace'   Please elaborate as the integrity of this thread is at risk

4 minutes ago, SaintScott said:

Sorry what??    I can see no evidence of WAPA requesting that 'begging POSSE for peace'   Please elaborate as the integrity of this thread is at risk

Your leader earlier in the thread tried portraying us offering peace before it escalated further as begging for peace. Which was never the case, I offered to end the war with peace before it escalated and your leader wouldn't respond. Comments like that by him don't help your cause.

You just claimed to have had him presented with a rep demand with the intent of having it refused. You don't get to pretend you were the one seeking peace all along.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I contacted you regarding peace, the day before Canik decided to try and extort our alliance, you didn't reply because you knew they were coming by this time. Which is also why the mass exodus to Junkas alliance didn't happen. 

o: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: The Cheif    Date: 5/12/2017 7:55:13 PM

Subject: Hey Noctis

I spoke with mrmarx earlier, he sent me some gov, your FA so I came to you. 

I have some work to do my side to get to a resolution but I don't see it being impossible. Some of the trash talk appears to have got people a little upset. The way of the world I suppose. 
Where you guys at ? 

Tosh

t