Order Squared

45 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Still isn't helping to interpret whatever jumbled nonsense you tried to say.

Amusing that you picked a war where you launched a bloodthirsty preemptive strike against your former ally, though.  Not really helping whatever case you were attempting to make.  Just proving my point, really.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Shrugs.- Dunno much details behind the whole thing in terms of incentive, I wasn't awake at the time. I know prior to it, Chim/other MI6 were going to whoever would listen about rolling Aztec/Umb, and then all of Oculus, apparently, so anyone with sense could've deduced treatying them would result in getting rolled eventually.

It was still a thing they were doing even after the war when I returned, so I find any deniability of participation to be unlikely.

13 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Glad my nukes could help.  I'll give you another round when I'm back out of hippie.  

Honestly, I don't mind NG too much (partly because I like playing DotA with Caustic when he isn't avoiding me with excuses) and I'm mostly in it to smack NoR which is tons and tons of fun.  If my pointing out Pacifica's hypocrisy gets under their skin enough to give me a few more weeks of punching NoR in the throat, I am quite alright with that.

10/10 ggwp

Buy soldiers this time please (not a comment on turtling as a strategy I just want more dead dudes.)

9 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Buy soldiers this time please (not a comment on turtling as a strategy I just want more dead dudes.)

I understand your reasoning but I want to nuke turret on NoR for as long as I can, so this is unlikely.

I would if I had GCs but I never got back up to an infra level where I could buy GCs without selling improvements, and I certainly am not doing it now.  So it's been turtling all the way.  Sorry about that.

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I understand your reasoning but I want to nuke turret on NoR for as long as I can, so this is unlikely.

I would if I had GCs but I never got back up to an infra level where I could buy GCs without selling improvements, and I certainly am not doing it now.  So it's been turtling all the way.  Sorry about that.

Don't worry, I know fully why you aren't doing it, it just makes me sad as I struggle to stay in the top 100. 

22 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

Hey, remember when that never happened? 

I guess children can't help but make stuff up in order to make themselves look better

I'm a man of many habits. None of them are lying.