Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

14 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

So in other words, Non Grata and co are right to remove you from the vicinity of maroon.

you mean that thing they tried to do and failed in epic fashion?

14 minutes ago, im317 said:

you mean that thing they tried to do and failed in epic fashion?

When people say they have the right to attack my alliance on a whim, I'm not going to be very sympathetic to their cause and no on else should be either.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

When people say they have the right to attack my alliance on a whim, I'm not going to be very sympathetic to their cause and no on else should he either.

what does that have to do with M3D trying and failing to kick people of Maroon?

3 minutes ago, im317 said:

what does that have to do with M3D trying and failing to kick people of Maroon?

NG's stance is they are kicking off various parties for being a nuisance, with the attitude of some like RIA I can relate, considering our own experiences with Methrage on the brown team.

It's hard to coexist with people who want to kill you.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

When people say they have the right to attack my alliance on a whim, I'm not going to be very sympathetic to their cause and no on else should be either.

To be fair, your alliance could redeem itself by throwing you out to the curb with the trash, where you belong.

29 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I love how butthurt you continue to be.  I wish I had done the same as him and slapped you.  You are a bottomless wellspring of tears.

Not unlike how butt hurt your alliance continues to be over the cancellation of our treaty.  You are a bottomless wellspring of horse!@#$, conspiracy theories and self-justifying revisionism.  Junka is no genius, but you are making him look like the intelligent one.  Mogar is a loose cannon and you are even looser.  Tighten up mate.

23 minutes ago, Thrash said:

You only canceled it because your masters told you to. Polar, went from being a leader to a follower. Sad.

I know that you are primarily an idiot who peddles whatever stupid theories support your own position, but Polar has no Masters, none.  It is in fact one of our endearing qualities.  We do what we want to do, based entirely on the will of the current Emperor in consultation with his Council.  I know it is difficult to comprehend, being an alliance that fed entirely off the teat of Big Red for nearly a decade, an alliance so entirely without an identity that is difficult to decide who you even are without your ginger mate, but Polaris has always done it's own thing... sometimes to our own detriment.

Even now, we do as we decide, if that happens to be declaring war on someone you know and love, then all the better.  We have alliances that we understand, who we appreciate as allies and friends, and if we choose to support their agenda then that is indeed our choice to make.  I happen to like the leadership of  Pacifica and Non Grata and I have never felt the slightest bit of pressure to conform to their wishes or demands... in fact neither of these alliance has ever demanded anything from Polaris.  We chose to repair the relationships because we mutually wished to do so, just as we had previously decided to keep the relationships in the state they were in.  Changes happen because people want things to change, not because there is a global conspiracy to screw over anyone.  I worked very hard to poison the Orders relationship revival for a long time because I believed it was in our interests, just as I also believe that it was time to support a revival when the time came.  I had a mission, I was given a mission by my Emperor and I consider it a great achievement, however I never ever at any stage entered that relationship whilst I believe we would be subservient to Pacifica.  We are not their ''little brothers'', we are partners in a treaty, just as we are with Non Grata. If this is beyond your comprehension, then so be it.  I am very comfortable with where we are and the flexibility we have to achieve the things we want to.

As for @Mogar, Legion made their own choices in this war,  we didn't attempt to influence the outcome of their choice because it was their choice to make.  All our other allies likewise made their own choices willingly.  There is no issue between Legion and Polar that has been raised by either side of that treaty and I expect that, like the many times we have found ourselves in this situation that we will calmly and rationally discuss it when this war is over.  Both alliances will then have their own choices to make, in their own interests.

We made a choice regarding you, so Legion is free to exercise whatever options re Polar they so determine.  Speaking for Polar, we like Legion, value their friendship but also understand that sometimes you have to do what you feel you have to do.  It is quite a different agenda than the one you continually sprouted off leading to the cancellation of our treaty.  You made a stated position, we reacted to it, given the direction we wished to go.

Here we are, you sprouting continual unfounded tripe and Polar without you as an ally and doing just fine.  You tell me how your agenda worked out.

You misunderstanding and misrepresenting our agenda is not the same as what our agenda actually was, of course you know that but since this is the OWF it isn't as though honesty is a trait most can provide.

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Not unlike how butt hurt your alliance continues to be over the cancellation of our treaty.  

The difference is there was genuine friendship there and you stuck a knife in our back.

It parallels the themes touched on in the other thread, which is to say, how the Orders reward loyalty.

Not a single diplomatic word of what was going wrong and what we could do to fix whatever you perceived as going wrong.  We knew we were on the chopping block after that moment, and this war is the culmination of those events.  It's the bus you threw us under, and we're certainly not going to forget that as the war is still ongoing - in no small part, I might add, because you decided that we weren't getting enough of a beatdown, and you better enter so as to drag out the war to a further unnecessary length.

Am I playing into your accusation?  Perhaps, but my point is that our anger is completely, 100% justified.  

12 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The difference is there was genuine friendship there and you stuck a knife in our back.

It parallels the themes touched on in the other thread, which is to say, how the Orders reward loyalty.

Not a single diplomatic word of what was going wrong and what we could do to fix whatever you perceived as going wrong.  We knew we were on the chopping block after that moment, and this war is the culmination of those events.  It's the bus you threw us under, and we're certainly not going to forget that as the war is still ongoing - in no small part, I might add, because you decided that we weren't getting enough of a beatdown, and you better enter so as to drag out the war to a further unnecessary length.

Am I playing into your accusation?  Perhaps, but my point is that our anger is completely, 100% justified.  

You flatter yourself.  We didn't even consider your involvement before we entered to assist our treaty partner.  I thought you guys were winning or something?

We didn't throw you under a bus,  we cancelled a treaty that no longer reflected our mutual position.   EaTeM is pretty straightforward when it comes to diplomacy,  your stated intentions were not of interest to us and in complete conflict with where we wanted to be.   It is not our responsibility to set your internal position, that is your responsibility.   Ours is to ensure that our treaty is mutually beneficial.   Yours was not.  Your choice.  Your decision.   If a bus ran over you because we were not there to shield you,  then take some responsibility for your own    decisions.

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You flatter yourself.  We didn't even consider your involvement before we entered to assist our treaty partner.  I thought you guys were winning or something?

We didn't throw you under a bus,  we cancelled a treaty that no longer reflected our mutual position.   EaTeM is pretty straightforward when it comes to diplomacy,  your stated intentions were not of interest to us and in complete conflict with where we wanted to be.   It is not our responsibility to set your internal position, that is your responsibility.   Ours is to ensure that our treaty is mutually beneficial.   Yours was not.  Your choice.  Your decision.   If a bus ran over you because we were not there to shield you,  then take some responsibility for your own    decisions.

No, let us back up for a moment here.  It absolutely IS your responsibility to discuss with allies, which we were at the time, what is going wrong that is making things not work, what those differences are, what can be done to mend the course (or, after this discussion has taken place, then, and only then, decide that it isn't working, and invoke cancellation).

Polaris completely skirted their responsibility.  Polaris has 100% responsibility to discuss what wasn't going right.  And I assure you, RIA most likely would have gone along with your wishes and what direction you desired - you were, after all, our most important and cherished ally.  

So no, it wasn't "our" choice, "our" decision that you decided to completely disregard the responsibilities and respect that come with being allied by an MDoAP level treaty and a legal acknowledgement of our friendship.  We did NOTHING to warrant an unprovoked, surprise cancellation.  That was 110% on Polaris.  All of this is entirely on you, no matter how you want to revise history to pretend that it wasn't.  The best argument you can muster forth is that we weren't magically able to mind-read intentions you kept hidden from us.

Edited by HeroofTime55

I feel I should go digging through IRC logs and just post the entirety of the channel where these discussions took place, that way you can play mental gymnastics to explain why you're still in a bloc with an alliance that had a similar opinion to RIA.

23 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I know that you are primarily an idiot who peddles whatever stupid theories support your own position, but Polar has no Masters, none.  It is in fact one of our endearing qualities.  We do what we want to do, based entirely on the will of the current Emperor in consultation with his Council.  I know it is difficult to comprehend, being an alliance that fed entirely off the teat of Big Red for nearly a decade, an alliance so entirely without an identity that is difficult to decide who you even are without your ginger mate, but Polaris has always done it's own thing... sometimes to our own detriment.

Even now, we do as we decide, if that happens to be declaring war on someone you know and love, then all the better.  We have alliances that we understand, who we appreciate as allies and friends, and if we choose to support their agenda then that is indeed our choice to make.  I happen to like the leadership of  Pacifica and Non Grata and I have never felt the slightest bit of pressure to conform to their wishes or demands... in fact neither of these alliance has ever demanded anything from Polaris.  We chose to repair the relationships because we mutually wished to do so, just as we had previously decided to keep the relationships in the state they were in.  Changes happen because people want things to change, not because there is a global conspiracy to screw over anyone.  I worked very hard to poison the Orders relationship revival for a long time because I believed it was in our interests, just as I also believe that it was time to support a revival when the time came.  I had a mission, I was given a mission by my Emperor and I consider it a great achievement, however I never ever at any stage entered that relationship whilst I believe we would be subservient to Pacifica.  We are not their ''little brothers'', we are partners in a treaty, just as we are with Non Grata. If this is beyond your comprehension, then so be it.  I am very comfortable with where we are and the flexibility we have to achieve the things we want to.

As for @Mogar, Legion made their own choices in this war,  we didn't attempt to influence the outcome of their choice because it was their choice to make.  All our other allies likewise made their own choices willingly.  There is no issue between Legion and Polar that has been raised by either side of that treaty and I expect that, like the many times we have found ourselves in this situation that we will calmly and rationally discuss it when this war is over.  Both alliances will then have their own choices to make, in their own interests.

We made a choice regarding you, so Legion is free to exercise whatever options re Polar they so determine.  Speaking for Polar, we like Legion, value their friendship but also understand that sometimes you have to do what you feel you have to do.  It is quite a different agenda than the one you continually sprouted off leading to the cancellation of our treaty.  You made a stated position, we reacted to it, given the direction we wished to go.

Here we are, you sprouting continual unfounded tripe and Polar without you as an ally and doing just fine.  You tell me how your agenda worked out.

If you had any clue, you'd realize that we haven't been tied to Pacifica for years and have gone to war against them multiple times. But, no, like I said you are just a follower who has no idea of what's going on besides what your masters tell you. Pacifica is a good match for you guys, NG, not at all. At least Pacifica fights, has warchests and has a somewhat decent FA. NG are just morons, who started a war that they are begging to get out of. They would have never have done this if they didn't have all of your support because they are ill-prepared to fight a war. Most of their nations I've fought are now in bill lock. So like I said, follow your master. They don't even launch CM's. I haven't even hit PM this war, because they are so !@#$%* at picking up staggers. I'm content with delivering the 4 defeat alerts every day since they want to sit there and do nothing. Your alliance is still somewhat respectable, fix it while you can..  dump NG.

Edited by Thrash

20 hours ago, Thrash said:

If you had any clue, you'd realize that we haven't been tied to Pacifica for years and have gone to war against them multiple times. But, no, like I said you are just a follower who has no idea of what's going on besides what your masters tell you. Pacifica is a good match for you guys, NG, not at all. At least Pacifica fights, has warchests and has a somewhat decent FA. NG are just morons, who started a war that they are begging to get out of. They would have never have done this if they didn't have all of your support because they are ill-prepared to fight a war. Most of their nations I've fought are now in bill lock. So like I said, follow your master. They don't even launch CM's. I haven't even hit PM this war, because they are so !@#$%* at picking up staggers. I'm content with delivering the 4 defeat alerts every day since they want to sit there and do nothing. Your alliance is still somewhat respectable, fix it while you can..  dump NG.

I think you need to read what I wrote again and try, with all your mental power, to comprehend exactly what I said.... then have another shot at the title.  Your alliance has no identity, you are just whinging malcontents who are going nowhere, achieving nothing and essentially taking up space.  Try disbanding and joining an alliance that actually has a purpose?

I don't remind repeating myself, but it should be pretty much unnecessary, Polar has no master and never will.  We have friends and we are happy to help them if and when they ask.  

Is the what this place has become?  Some much complaining and crying.  Whatever happened to the good old days of threats and bluster.    This is like Grub getting into a bar and the other guys are all sitting on ground talking about their feelings.   Come on people get it together.  Enough with the crying.  It just not a good look.