RE responds to DCS/UN requests

While we disagree with DCS and the UNs assessment of the Rebellion / D1, Eurasia (stat pad) war, they had respectfully asked us to exit. We have agreed and peace was posted in our announcements prior to this posting.

Principles are principles, and The Roman Empire stood by hers.

o/ salute

The Roman Empire

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

42 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I appreciate your rational and honorable decision. We respect your point of view, even though ours may differ.

Likewise, thank you. Its good to agree to disagree occasionally.

40 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yep, we're getting old Ningkeptune. Apparently it is okay to declare a 100,000 NS advantage, early in the round, if it's against D1.

NS didn't matter...first war, same amount of members, vets...Just because they low ball with strength and not spend money does excuse them from fighting.

....keep whining....Mitten...

Ill tell my alliance to send peace today to RE in respect to UN and DCS.

Al

17 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

NS didn't matter...

You mean that statistical figure that is traditionally posted before every war?

It mattered in Coyote's reasoning. Your NS dropped so fast, that it looked like we down declared on you.

Think about that.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Ningkeptune  and Mitten ... I respect RE and Thank You for stepping back

DF1 and the Rebellion  need to work this out for them selves

There is a lot more here than ...

I see where RE has been sending peace to the The Rebellion... I hope the The Rebellion will send peace also to RE  ,,,, ASAP

DCS also announces that it will defend RE while they get outs of anarchy

1 minute ago, Wayne World said:

I see where RE has been sending peace to the The Rebellion... I hope the The Rebellion will send peace also to RE  ,,,, ASAP

DCS also announces that it will defend RE while they get outs of anarchy

It was being worked out from an even playing feild with RE until you intervened handing these rogues back their advantage cos you wanted to make a judgement from 4 day old stats. 

It seems to me the only reason DCS intervened was when their buddy rogues weren't doing so well. The reason why they were not going to do well is cos in the first few days of the war they had a total coverage of nukers on only 4 of our members while we had 19 of their members covered.  They don't use target lists so they have no idea whats going on, even now they have little idea as to whats happening and about to happen. They want to kill us off but they refuse to put in the work required to do that or they have no idea how to strategize effectively relying on more stats to carry them. 

22 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It seems to me the only reason DCS intervened was when their buddy rogues weren't doing so well. The reason why they were not going to do well is cos in the first few days of the war they had a total coverage of nukers on only 4 of our members while we had 19 of their members covered.  They don't use target lists so they have no idea whats going on, even now they have little idea as to whats happening and about to happen. They want to kill us off but they refuse to put in the work required to do that or they have no idea how to strategize effectively relying on more stats to carry them. 

Yep you got me...

Wellll what was I really thinking ... I think I notice you guys war on Monday ,,, My thought " those guys at it again"

Then Tuesday AM (while I prepared to leave on business trip) I looked to see who could DCS have it's first war with?  ... RE is same size as us (BTW they were thinking same thing)  Let me look at that when I get home Thursday. 

I get home ... what do my eyes see RE is already at war ... bummer ... no wait who are they fighting ???  The Rebels ??? So then I posted that I did not feel it was a fair fight.  I  respectfully asked them to end their war .. They graciously accepted ...  Then today I said  "I will defend RE while they get outs of anarchy" So that when they get out of anarchy we can either go to war with each other or jointly against someone else (make you wonder)   

19 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Yep you got me...

Wellll what was I really thinking ... I think I notice you guys war on Monday ,,, My thought " those guys at it again"

Then Tuesday AM (while I prepared to leave on business trip) I looked to see who could DCS have it's first war with?  ... RE is same size as us (BTW they were thinking same thing)  Let me look at that when I get home Thursday. 

I get home ... what do my eyes see RE is already at war ... bummer ... no wait who are they fighting ???  The Rebels ??? So then I posted that I did not feel it was a fair fight.  I  respectfully asked them to end their war .. They graciously accepted ...  Then today I said  "I will defend RE while they get outs of anarchy" So that when they get out of anarchy we can either go to war with each other or jointly against someone else (make you wonder)   

A sad state this game has come to if the only alliance you could've fought was RE. How about joining up with Nlon and going at UN or being patient and waiting for OP to nuke up or go at them now but be this high moralistic leader you are and not use nukes. There aren't a lot of other options but there are options. But I take my hat off to both DCS and UN for standing up against what you perceive as a injustice and i hope we see more instances of this and not just when D1 is up against its own injustice.

11 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

Likewise, thank you. Its good to agree to disagree occasionally.

Wise words, Neptune. It would be unsettling if no one ever had a difference of opinion. 

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

How about joining up with Nlon and going at UN

That would've been fun lol. 

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

But I take my hat off to both DCS and UN for standing up against what you perceive as a injustice and i hope we see more instances of this and not just when D1 is up against its own injustice.

I respect you HG. 

The UN will always stand up for what it sees as fair. Of course, opinions can change dramatically from person to person, but the goal is to make TE more fun and fair. 

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

Wise words, Neptune. It would be unsettling if no one ever had a difference of opinion. 

That would've been fun lol. 

I respect you HG. 

The UN will always stand up for what it sees as fair. Of course, opinions can change dramatically from person to person, but the goal is to make TE more fun and fair. 

Thanks Bajor, I appreciate that and I wish you the best of luck supporting those values as we've tried our best to do over the years and will continue to no matter the cost.