Crushing the Rebellion

7 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Trust me that I have been checking to see if the nation in question has responded to me or has even read my message and as of now he has done neither.

2 nukes... not one. That means he had time to log in, navigate himself through the war screen and land not one... but two nukes... in two separate days! (after the peace was agreed upon). He read your messages, let's not play dumb here, you know he knew not to nuke and he did it anyway. And you still harbor him.

He reads the notification for new announcements and I'm sure he ponders through the new messages- and he can certainly understand English if he understood when his first war on Defcon 1 was.

This is ridiculous.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

2 nukes... not one. That means he had time to log in, navigate himself through the war screen and land one. He read your messages (let's be honest).

and you still harbor him.

to be fair send him a message and ask him wtf he was doing … i know i have had as much as 80 unread messages in my inbox and wouldn’t look at them for days … many times i have also hit the read button just not to see all those messages ……  

again i think MAL  would kick him in a second if said nation disregarded a direct order .. he is being a good fair leader here by not jumping to conclusions and giving his member a voice ….. I’m going to move along now was just voicing my opinions i hope this comes to an agreement all are happy with 

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

to be fair send him a message and ask him wtf he was doing … i know i have had as much as 80 unread messages in my inbox and wouldn’t look at them for days … many times i have also hit the read button just not to see all those messages ……  

again i think MAL  would kick him in a second if said nation disregarded a direct order .. he is being a good fair leader here by not jumping to conclusions and giving his member a voice ….. I’m going to move along now was just voicing my opinions i hope this comes to an agreement all are happy with 

So that's all I have to do? Post war just "pretend" to not see the peace and land a few more shells?

hmmm... I'll remember for next time.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

So that's all I have to do? Post war just "pretend" to not see the peace and land a few more shells?

hmmm... I'll remember that the next time.

LH do you thing it was malicious or just a noob error 

I’m with you 100% and would crush the F out of him if it was a cheep shot and i would be terrible disappointed in Mal knew..

but honestly working with Mal i definitely don’t think he would allow this type of play 

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

hmmm... I'll remember that the next time.

and no he absolutely needs some sort of punishment i just didn’t agree on kicking him if it was a noob mistake 

if he did it on purpose i would declare on him myself 

10 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

and no he absolutely needs some sort of punishment i just didn’t agree on kicking him if it was a noob mistake 

if he did it on purpose i would declare on him myself 

Of course he did it on purpose. Twice. And still harbored. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Of course he did it on purpose.

do you think he did it after seeing the peace update????

i know he did it on purpose but did he do it after receiving orders????

if he did then i agree with you LH … i do trust Mal and do not think he would stand for that chit 

9 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

do you think he did it after seeing the peace update????

i know he did it on purpose but did he do it after receiving orders????

if he did then i agree with you LH … i do trust Mal and do not think he would stand for that chit 

Funny how you jump through hoops to defend this, but when nuke rouges hit RE a day out of war and we request sanctioning, you look the other way.

Quit the BS RoadRash. We all know you are playing the PR game to back The Rebellion against D1. The Rebellion has broken literally every 'rule' in the book and you said nothing. When we hold them accountable for their own actions you stick up for them.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Funny how you jump through hoops to defend this, but when nuke rouges hit RE a day out of war and we request sanctioning, you look the other way.

Quit the BS RoadRash. We all know you are playing the PR game to back The Rebellion against D1. The Rebellion has broken literally every 'rule' in the book and you said nothing. When we hold them accountable for their own actions you stick up for them.

hahahah LH you really don’t know me at all 

i really do not need PR i just know Mal and AL … with you situation i went and asked a few people what was up even asked people out of my alliance ( AW ) 

and all said it was a touchy situation ….. 

BTW you keep saying i looked the other way there were 2  other fvcking senators  i didn’t see anyone of them answering your request 

if you have a problem with me then settle the problem … i carry myself with respect i will talk to and work with anyone who isn’t a complete asshat it is far from me to be anything else then who i am in life and in character i am straight forward and stand for what i believe in …. this is not my buisness but at 11 pm on a sunday night this is the hottest topic and i know MAL does not stand for this !@#$ ….. 

so if you want to discuss this talk it out whatever you want to do i will even give you my number and you can give me a call ….. but please do not ever doubt my character because i am and have always been true to my word ….

and again I’m not flip flopping here if the mother fer nuked you guys after he knew there was peace then that POS should be kicked nuked and left for dead ….

but Mal is being a good leader and giving his member the benefit of the doubt ,,,, should that member be punished sure if the victim seeks retribution then they should have it but it has to be agreed upon not demanding he gets kicked before getting to the bottom of it ….

and as for backing the rebellion against D1 you couldn’t be more wrong 

i am so sick of these 2 fighting eachother and even spoke with HG about something else and the declaration from rebellion screwed that up so no my friend you couldn’t be more wrong …….

i Just know Mal would stand for this nonsense and would stand behind that and back him up when his character is being questioned 

10 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

and as for backing the rebellion against D1 you couldn’t be more wrong 

i am so sick of these 2 fighting eachother and even spoke with HG about something else and the declaration from rebellion screwed that up so no my friend you couldn’t be more wrong …….

i Just know Mal would stand for this nonsense and would stand behind that and back him up when his character is being questioned 

Of course their character is being questioned. Their members have hit un-built nations and then shot up 25k NS. Bundy personally supported it.

But that doesn't fall into your narrative...

After constant PMs with RoadRash, we will leave this situation be. Our member will continue to defend himself until the other nation peaces. If nukes continue to fly, we are targeting him. Malakarlian, knock some sense into your member!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

27 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

After constant PMs with RoadRash, we will leave this situation be. Our member will continue to defend himself until the other nation peaces. If nukes continue to fly, we are targeting him. Malakarlian, knock some sense into your member!

thank you LH i really do trust Mal to do what is right … it was great chatting with you in PM 

Just so everyone is aware (because it looks like LH thinks I'm watching 24/7) I was out most of the weekend, just logged on for 2 minute to hit my one war...

I had no PM about any of this so was not aware until Mal filled me in. Seems like RE leader should have pinged leader of the rebellion...I must be a newbie I guess....

I'm sure Mal handled everything when he found out.

Al Bundy

22 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

haha at least im not throwing tantrums

If I were in your shoes, I'd be spending every waking second to boost any moral that your alliance has left... perhaps even drafting an apology for your members.

The Rebellion has become an XP farm and Defcon is lavishing you as they please.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If I were in your shoes, I'd be spending every waking second to boost any moral that your alliance has left... perhaps even drafting an apology for your members.

The Rebellion has become an XP farm and Defcon is lavishing you as they please.

My members support my decision....otherwise they are always welcome to leave.

HAHA Glad we can help D1 out, seems they need the help.

Al