Crushing the Rebellion

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Yes War Doves did great in the past (was with them a couple rounds) and in the past D1 did well as well....now not so much  class in D1 now.

Haha Ill be waiting to see how planet Steve sorts this out.....all I do know is you will be at 0 dollars soon enough....and just quit the round....

Al

Planet Steve has sorted it by evening out your lopsided war and this feud that gets started by you at every opportunity will not end here, this is the beginning of another round of D1 vs Al drama. I look forward to the wars to come! 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bundy, how much did that navy cost you?

To: The Mitten    From: Al Bundy    Date: 5/10/2017 7:37:17 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 1.14%.

Stupid noob.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Hey Bundy, how much did that navy cost you?

To: The Mitten    From: Al Bundy    Date: 5/10/2017 7:37:17 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 1.14%.

Stupid noob.

Haha that 1.14% wouldn't hurt most nations, but yours im sure it will hahaha

Navy is cheap in TE, that's why most always have it....seem you don't get the picture....

This one was better:

To: The Mitten    From: Al Bundy    Date: 5/9/2017 9:22:37 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 8.18%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 8.18%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Edited by AL Bundy

Chump change. A few more days of dropping nukes on your head and then inciting gov prop will make more of an impact. And then I do it again... Assuming you're still in range.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

49 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Chump change. A few more days of dropping nukes on your head and then inciting gov prop will make more of an impact. And then I do it again... Assuming you're still in range.

Haha assuming you can reach up to my range...indeed

al

OK let me see

DF1 25 members

RE     8 members

Euasia 6 members

So that is 39 nations with as of 5/11 8pm 659k combine NS

VS

the Rebels 29  ns about 510k

sorry this is just wrong  SO

WE respectfully ask the Roman Empire to withdraw from this war

If not We will join the Rebels as of midnight tonight

WE will Target  Roman Empire and Eurasia 

The UN would also like to request that RE pull out of the war. 

The war is simply not fair with RE involved. They didn't even enter the war to make it fair, they entered the war to destroy The Rebellion. That was made apparent when they asked the UN to attack The Rebellion.

Don't get me wrong, I respect RE, but I don't respect their decision to enter the war. 

Understand UN and DCS, what you are supporting is a stat padding weasel who condones hitting unbuilt nations and then shooting up.

If that's what you support, then fine. We at RE condemn such behavior.

Bundy, you can come out from under your rock now. We sent you peace.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Wayne World said:

OK let me see

DF1 25 members

RE     8 members

Euasia 6 members

VS

We didn't ask for this.

2GNCdQx.gif

Also, please be aware that I announced that I am expecting a natural conclusion of war at the end of the first round. . .

3 hours ago, Wayne World said:

OK let me see

DF1 25 members

RE     8 members

Euasia 6 members

VS

Wile you cannot compare the stats now, we're 4 days into this war. :P

Rebels had over 600k NS at the start of this war, roughly 200k more NS than D1 and Eurasia combined, they also had a massive tier advantage. This is the real reason why they did not want to post the stats.

The reason why they have lost so much NS is cos their leader is terrible at strategics and orders his members to charge in blind and hope for the best. Eurasia were only added to pad the stats and in the first several hours, 33 wars were declared on D1 while only 1 war was declared on Eurasia.

This is Al and Mal's + multi friends grudge war (one of them was deleted earlier, Norwood) and it's sole purpose is to destroy D1 (their closest competitor) and they know they cannot do it on an even playing field so they had to throw in a new alliance with a first time leader (Horatio Longworth) who wanted to do something new for the community (as did yourself Wile) and not get pulled into their grudge war.

These Rebels want to change the culture of the game, they don't want any rules on the table, that is the point of being a rebel, they wish to rebel against the status quo and gentlemen rules that this community has held for many years. On the first day they started using dirty ops, they hit and nuked our members before they built, I'm 99% convinced they were behind some of our nations getting IRS ops before they built as all of the early CIA buyers reside in rebels.

D1 strongly opposes this alliance's beliefs and attack on our own beliefs and request that the community stay out of this conflict. D1 supports RE exiting this war and wishes them a speedy recovery.

The actions from this alliance have been similar to those of rogues and D1 will recognize them as rogues.

Rebels NS at the start of this war

hDMpu7A.png

And this is without Linear who joined 1 day after their dow.

This was the first dirty op of the war on the first day of the war. We know here that Al has sanctioned dirty ops as they usually have a no first strike policy.

rBUXwv1.png

Here are two of our long time members,  Kathie and Achilles (Siase last round) that are quitting cos they were hit and dealt every dirty op in the book before they had built and then nuked, Al bundy has done this before with our members in round 41 and we also had a few quit then as well.  The reason why they hadn't built was cos they were too busy IRL and they were also governed by their trade ring/partners, the reason why they were targeted by Rebels is cos they're some of D1's best builders and fighters.

4Ys1gfo.png

Very sad to see these people go and I can tell you Kathie is loved by all in D1 for what she did with them as econ leader for the past two rounds and this is why their fellow rogue or Garazeb was sanctioned.

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Rebels NS at the start of this war

hDMpu7A.png

And this is without Linear who joined 1 day after their dow.

This was the first dirty op of the war on the first day of the war. We know here that Al has sanctioned dirty ops as they usually have a no first strike policy.

rBUXwv1.png

Here are two of our long time members,  Kathie and Achilles (Siase last round) that are quitting cos they were hit and dealt every dirty op in the book before they had built and then nuked, Al bundy has done this before with our members in round 41 and we also had a few quit then as well.  The reason why they hadn't built was cos they were too busy IRL and they were also governed by their trade ring/partners, the reason why they were targeted by Rebels is cos they're some of D1's best builders and fighters.

4Ys1gfo.png

Very sad to see these people go and I can tell you Kathie is loved by all in D1 for what she did with them as econ leader for the past two rounds and this is why their fellow rogue or Garazeb was sanctioned.

You are also forgetting Maratha Confederacy who also joined right before their war.

The figures at the start of the war (and you can VERIFY this in game, in the alliance charts).... not these 4 day old stats that paint a misleading image.

The Rebellion 630,000NS

VS

Defcon 1 410,000NS

Eurasia 70,000 NS

At the time I believe The Rebellion started with 29 nukes to Defcon's 4 and Eurasia still has zero. And you also have to remember that 33 of the initial 34 wars on both alliances were aimed at D1.

But adding a measly 125,000 NS of RE (a starting coalition war that would be 605,000)- which is still less than what The Rebellion started with) is apparently 'unfair'.

What makes these figures even more grotesque is the downdeclares and how the nations were built. Where we managed to have a slight advantage is we had about 8 more nations, but RE and Eurasia also have lower average NS, and the Rebellion spared no expense to utilize some pretty nasty down declares (I didn't see 'white knight' DCS or UN carrying on then). Nor did I see them condemning the actions of hitting unbuilt nations and then growing up to 25k NS (that's worse than a down declare).

Yes, The Rebellion built wrong, and they fought worse. And they dropped fast and then everyone runs to their defense using 4 day old stats (and probably some teary Bundy PMs).

Goodness gracious, 4 days into war and they're already gaining the national spotlight as the "helpless" whipping boy.

Here are the exact figures btw:

3ZUZ54B.jpg

c0LF9bR.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
not sure why the pictures are different sizes

9 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

The war is simply not fair with RE involved.

This is usually the case in any war.

9 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

They didn't even enter the war to make it fair, they entered the war to destroy The Rebellion.

Well, when you enter a war with a 100k NS advantage (and that's including a 70k Eurasia stat pad) so early in the round... then yes, I would say that's true and they deserved it.

Never... in ANY round, have I seen an alliance declare with a 100k advantage and then not only did they get away with it... but they did it with sympathy! They lost so much NS, that people literally thought 'we' picked on them because the 4 day old stats are misleading.... how embarrassing.

I am absolutely mind blown.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I wouldn't let it bother you Hitch, after years of the same bs, we still stand victorious against all who have tried the same nonsense. You would seriously think they would learn by now? That's the mind blowing part.

But hey, that's what makes us the best.

And of course DCS/United Nations will back the rebels. Rebels are just AW with another name and we know what happened to them all last round ;)

Edited by KingBilly1

13 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

The UN would also like to request that RE pull out of the war. 

The war is simply not fair with RE involved. They didn't even enter the war to make it fair, they entered the war to destroy The Rebellion. That was made apparent when they asked the UN to attack The Rebellion.

Don't get me wrong, I respect RE, but I don't respect their decision to enter the war. 

You seem you know nothing about the war, the stats, who va who. If i was you i would just back off, that is the best option for you at the moment. 

16 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

AS said the stats don't matter, numbers were the same...you nations sandbagging is not my problem...

AL

I will remember this the next time I down declare on my opponents.

Opponent: "wtf man, I'm 50% your NS"

Me: "You are a sandbagger"

Yep... that should work out real well. I see no issue with this...

I can't believe this has never been thought of before, and I don't understand why we even post pesky NS stats anyway. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I will remember this the next time I down declare on my opponents.

Opponent: "wtf man, I'm 50% your NS"

Me: "You are a sandbagger"

Yep... that should work out real well. I see no issue with this.

I can't believe this has never been thought of before, and I don't understand why we even post pesky NS stats anyway.

When it is the first war of the round how is it not sandbagging? Its not like we are talking about noobs here......

4 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Its not like we are talking about noobs here......

Yes, yes... because Eurasia is the first alliance I'd want fighting in my corner...

(no offense Eurasia)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, yes... because Eurasia is the first alliance I'd want fighting in my corner...

(no offense Eurasia)

Ouch

The point is that you wanted to hit D1, regardless of NS, and you tacked on the kid with glasses so that the number of nations appeared 'even'. NS did not matter.

cowards.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

The point is that you wanted to hit D1, regardless of NS, and you tacked on the kid with glasses so that the number of nations appeared 'even'. NS did not matter.

cowards.

I think sh+t flows easily through you mind....

Yes D1 was the target, it was that or UN....D1 has the war chest and is a better match, Eurasia was added. Next time don't worry ill make sure to add RE.

I figure id let the other alliance in your range fight you and we would be nice to add Eurasia to our war. The more nations the less targeted they would be against an alliance the same size. As said it sounds like RE is the one that needs the help, don't worry we will baby you next time.

Al

15 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I think sh+t flows easily through you mind....

Yes D1 was the target, it was that or UN....D1 has the war chest and is a better match, Eurasia was added. Next time don't worry ill make sure to add RE.

I figure id let the other alliance in your range fight you and we would be nice to add Eurasia to our war. The more nations the less targeted they would be against an alliance the same size. As said it sounds like RE is the one that needs the help, don't worry we will baby you next time.

Al

You may want to consider cutting the umbilical cord from DCS and UN first.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock