Rebels DoW

Rebels, sanction the whole lot of them. It's the only way they'll learn.

And please, Hitchcock, please. It's "Citadel" - for the love of God, spell it correctly. This "Citidale" business is embarrassing.

You wanted to play as dirty as you could and never thought to have all your members in the 1 colour? The guy's a snake and deserves it either way, but even more so for following your pathetic orders. Next time have your full alliance sit on yellow or don't bring in back-up.

If it isn't obvious enough already that we've had enough of this !@#$ and this feud is going to end here. No point fighting another 3-4 wars this round, we're better off ending this fight now and we're going to do what should've been done a few rounds ago. 

18 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Rebels, sanction the whole lot of them. It's the only way they'll learn.

And please, Hitchcock, please. It's "Citadel" - for the love of God, spell it correctly. This "Citidale" business is embarrassing.

Crawl back to your hole 

Uh oh...

I gave my guys the stand-down order yesterday, then this happened.

bLKdrop.jpg

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Eurasia&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance

What's going on?

Did someone not get the memo?

Do you still want to war us?

I;m not sure how to proceed.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
The forums always mess up my image links.

4 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Uh oh...

I gave my guys the stand-down order yesterday, then this happened.

bLKdrop.jpg

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Eurasia&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance

What's going on?

Did someone not get the memo?

Do you still want to war us?

I;m not sure how to proceed.

You are absolutely correct horatio...we already had made an announcement to give you guys peace...I just sent a message to the nation that is in violation of orders..I am sure it was just neglect...however I take matters like this seriously and would appreciate you sending me a message in game as to how I can make this right...I have already asked our nation to send peace immediately.

1 hour ago, malakarlian said:

You are absolutely correct horatio...we already had made an announcement to give you guys peace...I just sent a message to the nation that is in violation of orders..I am sure it was just neglect...however I take matters like this seriously and would appreciate you sending me a message in game as to how I can make this right...I have already asked our nation to send peace immediately.

Yep, he pinged us too.

Any respectable alliance would have booted him already...

RE would like to see an honest effort from The Rebellion to resolve this. (And not just the moralistic PR face time)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

25 minutes ago, Horatio Longworth said:

We're handling this in-game via PM.

I guess we can put the pitchforks down. It was just a noob.

The first time, maybe. The second time, no. If he's old enough to buy nukes, then he's old enough to to be responsible for them.

I know all-too-well of Mr. Bundy's post war damage beliefs. And this time, it's nuclear. Not once, but twice.

Their inept leadership isn't RE's problem, multiple nukes sent to our member after peace is.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:05 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Any respectable alliance would have booted him already...

This happens every round with all large alliances....No one ever boots anyone else they continue to ignore messages.

Get off your high horse....

Al

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

This happens every round with all large alliances....No one ever boots anyone else they continue to ignore messages.

Get off your high horse....

Al

You are lucky that I found RoadRash to be completely reasonable. 

Now get off of your high chair...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

12 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You are lucky that I found RoadRash to be completely reasonable. 

Now get off of your high chair...

I always feel lucky, I like my high chair, it always has a table for my cheerios.

Al

36 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I always feel lucky, I like my high chair, it always has a table for my cheerios.

Al

That's some metaphor, Bundy and Cheerios... both get rolled easily!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Always good to see D1 trying to force members from my alliance....picking on newbies always classy!

To: LieutenantSeven From: McDonalds Date: 5/18/2017 4:31:36 PM

Subject: RE: Complaints
Message: U are lucky u will be out of my range when this war with you will be over, i would have re-declared on your ass.

Secondly, your alliance brought this on you, not me. They declared war on us without thinking of the consequences. I know you are frustrated with it but if you really want to enjoy this round, leave your alliance and join something else or a lower tier nation in my alliance will declare war on you tonight. i didnt want this war or like to waste money but if i have to, then so be it. We will never forgive the REBELLION for their senseless decision.. The war is far from over.

16 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Always good to see D1 trying to force members from my alliance....picking on newbies always classy!

To: LieutenantSeven From: McDonalds Date: 5/18/2017 4:31:36 PM

Subject: RE: Complaints
Message: U are lucky u will be out of my range when this war with you will be over, i would have re-declared on your ass.

Secondly, your alliance brought this on you, not me. They declared war on us without thinking of the consequences. I know you are frustrated with it but if you really want to enjoy this round, leave your alliance and join something else or a lower tier nation in my alliance will declare war on you tonight. i didnt want this war or like to waste money but if i have to, then so be it. We will never forgive the REBELLION for their senseless decision.. The war is far from over.

Crying Bunny.., you are lucky you are not in my range too. 

Edited by Skobama

For the record, rebels have been approached for peace talks but they'd prefer to ignore them.

When you've had enough of getting rolled, talk to my 2IC Son of Taeper.

Edited by HiredGun

HG i left you a message about an hour ago that i would be getting back to you.....you have not been ignored but i do have a timetable and currently real life is a bit busy right now with it being graduation time...parties to go to for family members can get a bit crazy!