Rebels DoW

Rebels attack first!

We declare on D1 and their friends Eurasia ..

Sorry on my phone so not going to make this special like with lovely pictures and stats and stuff...

First war_ 100 million each... around the same number fair as crap but I'm sure I'm wrong.

AL Bundy- Rebel Leader

Edited by AL Bundy

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Rebels attack first!

We declare on D1 and their friends Eurasia ..

Sorry on my phone so not going to make this special like with lovely pictures and stats and stuff...

First war_ 100 million each... around the same number fair as crap but I'm sure I'm wrong.

AL Bundy- Rebel Leader

I've never seen anyone blame their phone for not being able to show stats or is that cos you didn't want anyone seeing your lovely down declare.

So far, you've waged 33 wars on D1 and 1 war on Eurasia so I can assume we have the new winners for D1's number 1 fans. :) Same as the old winners except new name.

You've got the numbers this round, you have the grudge, you have all of the D1 haters behind you and a lot of multis so game on, lets see what you can do with them.

Edited by HiredGun

Another ugly down declare by Bundy.

You know you could've just said "defcon 1"... you didn't have to say 'Eurasia too' if you were just going to aim your guns at D1. Poor PR try.

Here's 5 cents, go down to the local store and buy yourself a backbone.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

OK really how can this be a down declare? relatively the same amount of nations and the round has just begun....first war between either alliance. Also the targets were both alliance but can you really blame any nation for not choosing to hit defcon1 since they have a choice in who they wanna attack,,,,just shows how many people truly despise defcon1's antics. But we were the aggressors this war and not the defenders so i guess we are the devil. Another day or two and defcon1 would have declared on us and it would have been alright. 

9 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I've never seen anyone blame their phone for not being able to show stats or is that cos you didn't want anyone seeing your lovely down declare.

So far, you've waged 33 wars on D1 and 1 war on Eurasia so I can assume we have the new winners for D1's number 1 fans. :) Same as the old winners except new name.

You've got the numbers this round, you have the grudge, you have all of the D1 haters behind you and a lot of multis so game on, lets see what you can do with them.

Well glad to be the first!

Down declare hahaha---- We all started the same time, its the first war, and we all got the same starting money and about the same numbers with +1 on your side, just because we spent some cash and your holding yours in your bosom doesn't make anything unfair..

It looks as I do have some numbers this round but as always you have OP in your pocket so....really as usual you guys do......I have no grudge with D1, I chose d1 because they are the biggest threat....but no secret I do dislike you :) 

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Another ugly down declare by Bundy.

You know you could've just said "defcon 1"... you didn't have to say 'Eurasia too' if you were just going to aim your guns at D1. Poor PR try.

Here's 5 cents, go down to the local store and buy yourself a backbone.

O LH, calling the kettle black as usual......

Eurasia is another D1 buddy alliance so I felt that they would want to be included in the fun...Really they could all thanks me for not filling their slots, now they can choose who they want to attack...IM THAT NICE :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If ya'll want to see a down declare Ill give you one, but this is not so as usually continue your whining below :) 

AL

Adding Eurasia was just pointless, would have respected you more if you just called it like it is. You chose D1 as a grudge match, it's as simple as that. 

I really don't mind if you want to fight us straight up, but adding another alliance to fluff the numbers and then myself being hit by a nation with a 10k ns advantage is a bit of a downdeclare if i do say so myself. The point is, one or two Rebel nations could have taken tougher fights, but individually chose to downdeclare.

Again, no crying here, 6 wars just means getting generals a lot quicker :D and i like to do some heavy lifting.

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Well glad to be the first!

Down declare hahaha---- We all started the same time, its the first war, and we all got the same starting money and about the same numbers with +1 on your side, just because we spent some cash and your holding yours in your bosom doesn't make anything unfair..

It looks as I do have some numbers this round but as always you have OP in your pocket so....really as usual you guys do......I have no grudge with D1, I chose d1 because they are the biggest threat....but no secret I do dislike you :) 

Eurasia is another D1 buddy alliance so I felt that they would want to be included in the fun...Really they could all thanks me for not filling their slots, now they can choose who they want to attack...IM THAT NICE :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If ya'll want to see a down declare Ill give you one, but this is not so as usually continue your whining below :) 

AL

Down declare or not, it wont matter, you need every advantage you can get to match D1 to make up for your poor organization.

And attacking Eurasia cos Horatio Longworth is an ex-member of ours is a very poor excuse to declare on Eurasia. D1 has many friends but that does not mean we're all working together to bring down anyone and I have not spoken to Longworth since last round. Eurasia are old rivals of ours and we support and welcome their return and hope to see their alliance grow, prosper and challenge ours once again in the future.

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Eurasia is another D1 buddy alliance so I felt that they would want to be included in the fun..

Please elaborate here more, how in the world do you consider Eurasia a "D1 buddy"? I firmly recall a round when D1 and Roman Empire curb stomped Eurasia because they declared on NDO a day out of war. 

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

If ya'll want to see a down declare Ill give you one

Don't you worry little fella, I'm sure we'll meet you half way.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Please elaborate here more, how in the world do you consider Eurasia a "D1 buddy"? I firmly recall a round when D1 and Roman Empire curb stomped Eurasia because they declared on NDO a day out of war. 

Funny place we live in.

8 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Don't you worry little fella, I'm sure we'll meet you half way.

So going rogue I see... play it that way always more fun!!

Al

4 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

So going rogue I see... play it that way always more fun!!

Al

There is an official declaration. Our decision was finalized about 20 minutes ago (hence our slower than usual blitz). Enjoy

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

HAHA You all make me smile....A fair DoW and everyone is in a tizzy... I try to be fair and this is how I'm treated,  as usual.

We will see how you like me unfair.

Good luck out there :)

Al

Well, I have to admit, you kind of got the upper hand on us.

jvsIqgz.gif

I am moving forward with the assumption that you expected ~1 round of war.

The first round (on our front) ends at 5/13/17 after 11:59:59 PM sever time (the 5/13-5/14 update).  For wars that started after the calendar day of 5/8/17, I’m instructing my guys to expect a conclusion on the end of 5/13/17.

I honestly see no reason to take this longer than that on our front.

I have relayed this message to HG. You may have to negotiate peace separately if either of you are expecting this to take longer than ~1 round.

Good luck. Have fun.

-Horatio Longworth

Edited by Horatio Longworth
Darnit forums! Why aren't you showing my .gif properly?!

Classless as always Bundy, resorting to hitting nations at zero infra and who haven't even built up yet?

Just remember this, because for rounds to come you and your alliance will not receive that courtesy. Good luck explaining that one to your members.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Disgraceful, Bundy actually supports his actions:

To: The Mitten    From: Al Bundy    Date: 5/10/2017 11:32:53 AM

Subject: RE: Naval Blockade

Message: 20 days is outrageous... this is a war game not a build game... I know ones a vet and should no better.

Al

To: Al Bundy    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/10/2017 11:54:25 AM

Message: Not only is it despicable for you to safe-harbor him, it's embarrassing that you are actually defending him.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Disgraceful, Bundy actually supports his actions:

To: The Mitten    From: Al Bundy    Date: 5/10/2017 11:32:53 AM

Message: 20 days is outrageous... this is a war game not a build game... I know ones a vet and should no better.

Al

To: Al Bundy    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/10/2017 11:54:25 AM

Message: Not only is it despicable for you to safe-harbor him, it's embarrassing that you are actually defending him.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Classless as always Bundy, resorting to hitting nations at zero infra and who haven't even built up yet?

Just remember this, because for rounds to come you and your alliance will not receive that courtesy. Good luck explaining that one to your members.

One of my guys picked targets, not my problem they are inactive. If they were newbies, just out of the first couple days peace then maybe it would be an issue but at least one is a vet and its been 20 days.....War game not a sit in hide game.

It would be like someone hitting OP now, all vets that wait way to long to build if someone hit them fair game.

Al

To: Al Bundy    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/10/2017 12:17:21 PM

Subject: RE: Naval Blockade

Message: That's fine. But I dont want to hear you whining when we do the same to you next round.

Acting like that wasn't the norm....Back in the day, day 7 is when wars started....Not 20 days later.  Now its just a boring build game and stockpile your money..... Its funny id think you would support this more than anyone.

Newbs wasn't targeted here, this is day 20. Teach your members to defend themselves.

Al

16 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

To: Al Bundy    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/10/2017 12:17:21 PM

Subject: RE: Naval Blockade

Message: That's fine. But I dont want to hear you whining when we do the same to you next round.

Acting like that wasn't the norm....Back in the day, day 7 is when wars started....Not 20 days later.  Now its just a boring build game and stockpile your money..... Its funny id think you would support this more than anyone.

Newbs wasn't targeted here, this is day 20. Teach your members to defend themselves.

Al

The Citidale bloomed late every round. In fact, most alliances wait until day 14 for the +2 happiness.

It's nauseating to see you approving of such cowardly behavior, given that the entire community rolled Atlas (eventually becoming Angels of War) for the same disgraceful stunt... and they didn't even know any better!

You've been around long enough to know better, and you condone it anyway.

15 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The Citidale bloomed late every round. In fact, most alliances wait until day 14 for the +2 happiness.

It's nauseating to see you approving of such cowardly behavior, given that the entire community rolled Atlas (eventually becoming Angels of War) for the same disgraceful stunt... and they didn't even know any better!

You've been around long enough to know better, and you condone it anyway.

You get +2 happiness at day 7....poor excuse.....

Its "being nice" to wait a day or two after day 7, but after that its at your own risk....

Al

This is outrageous!

Subject: sanction

Message: To: Garazeb From: Cowboy Date: 5/10/2017 10:05:29 AM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade sanctions have been setup against your nation by Cowboy of the Black team. You will no longer be allowed to conduct trades while you are a member of the Black team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Black team have been canceled.

My guy gets sanction for fighting in a war??????

I see how we are playing.

AL

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

This is outrageous!

Subject: sanction

Message: To: Garazeb From: Cowboy Date: 5/10/2017 10:05:29 AM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade sanctions have been setup against your nation by Cowboy of the Black team. You will no longer be allowed to conduct trades while you are a member of the Black team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Black team have been canceled.

My guy gets sanction for fighting in a war??????

I see how we are playing.

AL

Yes, and that was completely warranted.

When you're a dirt ball that hits 2 nations and then builds up, you're gonna get sanctioned. In fact, any respectable alliance would have booted the coward.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, and that was completely warranted.

When you're a dirt ball that hits 2 nations and then builds up, you're gonna get sanctioned. In fact, any respectable alliance would have booted the coward.

Sanctioning an alliance member for fighting an alliance that he is are at war with is pathetic.

The North Remembers.................

Al Bundy

21 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Sanctioning an alliance member for fighting an alliance that he is are at war with is pathetic.

Bundy, com'on... do you really expect anyone to believe that?