need a sanction on black

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000082

can i get a sanction on this nuke rogue who has decided to just do that……..

i would suggest a the highest strength senator for he will look to use that as an excuse to rogue you 

thank you 

RoadRash 

6 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I'll have The House (UN Senator) sanction him asap. 

thank you BF maybe this guy will learn his lesson and just play nice it the future … but i think his game play is to just find a nation or 2 and just target them for rounds…..

15 hours ago, LordSunday said:

Sanctioned the nation for you RR, hope all goes well!

thank you LS it will help he is short on money and will probably re roll after our second war expires … but it will help 

again thank you o/ 

RR

wow... look, there's roadrash asking for sanctions (again).

I recall last round roadrash, we asked for sanctions and you snubbed us. I hope you eat uranium. Poor move Lord Sunday.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

15 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

wow... look, there's roadrash asking for sanctions (again).

I recall last round roadrash, we asked for sanctions and you snubbed us. I hope you eat uranium. Poor move Lord Sunday.

LH you asked for a sanction on who … someone you were at war with was it a nation in an alliance … because anyone who has ever asked me for a sanction against a nuke rogue was granted without me even asking my current leaders…. 

is it possible you who is involved with this multi ring ? did i offend you in some way I’m not aware of? because you  threatening  Lord Sunday sounds a lot like the little multi rogue ring i am dealing with and the same that tucker has dealt with and even cowboy when he sanctioned the bottom dwelling trolls that live under the bridge …..

it is starting to make sense now you really might be involved …. 

also i will be the first one to stand for and defend anyone who is being unjustly attacked 

48 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

LH you asked for a sanction on who … someone you were at war with was it a nation in an alliance … because anyone who has ever asked me for a sanction against a nuke rogue was granted without me even asking my current leaders…. 

No, we asked for sanctions because we had an early sling-fest with UN and RE-reborn and it drained our warchest and NLoN hopped on us. Meanwhile you are moaning in a 100 million dollar round. Put that golden spoon down and get off of your entitlement high chair.

is it possible you who is involved with this multi ring ? did i offend you in some way I’m not aware of? because you  threatening  Lord Sunday sounds a lot like the little multi rogue ring i am dealing with and the same that tucker has dealt with and even cowboy when he sanctioned the bottom dwelling trolls that live under the bridge …..

no and no. If I wanted to nuke you out of the gate- I would simply do it.

it is starting to make sense now you really might be involved …. 

no

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Looks like roadhrash's insanity is reaching new levels... Finding even more imaginary "multis" while telling us "everyone" is against us. No, they are just too scared to speak up against your bullying.

You ccan spread your lies as muuch as you want but reality will not change by it and all your illegitelmate actions are and have been there for everyone to see.

Last round you welcomed us and now you are here crying about it and sending me rule-violating PMs containing language such as ""you little insignificant bug". Tath's just sad and so far it has just been me, but you don't seem to be able to handle even one nation without whining and that's after yoiur boasting, apthetic...

Maybe there was a reason why we named ourselves so obviously? You fell for the decoy and thus far you have stepped onto every single tarp we laid out for you, the first thing you did right was get the SDI but in your own mind you are a war genius and your behavior & talk speaks volumes that we are getting under your skin.

At the same time you maintain your delusions so everything is going just fine, you clearly aren't quite as smart as yo ulike to think and one of these days the community will rise against your random terrorism.

15 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

No, we asked for sanctions because we had an early sling-fest with UN and RE-reborn and it drained our warchest and NLoN hopped on us. Meanwhile you are moaning in a 100 million dollar round. Put that golden spoon down and get off of your entitlement high chair.

ok i remember now do you not remember i took it upon myself to hit NLON for that reason i defended you guys with a raiad and then when i went unaligned i declared on there whole alliance for that reason alone???????

sorry i dint sanction the nation you asked me for but i do recall it just didn’t seem right and the reasoning was very personal and didn’t deserve a sanction 

LH it doesn’t matter if you like me or not or even if you don’t have any opinion at all …

but it was me that came to defend what was right during the NLON deal and for that i deserve your respect not this BS post you put up before …..

and as far as you being a multi i don’t know … i know you are smart enough to and know the gaming mechanics very well but do i honestly think you are part of it absolutely not … i didn’t even think you thought ill of me 

Edited by RoadRash

10 hours ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

Looks like roadhrash's insanity is reaching new levels... Finding even more imaginary "multis" while telling us "everyone" is against us. No, they are just too scared to speak up against your bullying.

You ccan spread your lies as muuch as you want but reality will not change by it and all your illegitelmate actions are and have been there for everyone to see.

Last round you welcomed us and now you are here crying about it and sending me rule-violating PMs containing language such as ""you little insignificant bug". Tath's just sad and so far it has just been me, but you don't seem to be able to handle even one nation without whining and that's after yoiur boasting, apthetic...

Maybe there was a reason why we named ourselves so obviously? You fell for the decoy and thus far you have stepped onto every single tarp we laid out for you, the first thing you did right was get the SDI but in your own mind you are a war genius and your behavior & talk speaks volumes that we are getting under your skin.

At the same time you maintain your delusions so everything is going just fine, you clearly aren't quite as smart as yo ulike to think and one of these days the community will rise against your random terrorism.

hahaha bullying nah thats not my thing and is the main reason we are dancing together you bullied tucker for 3 rounds … as far as war God yeah i think I’m pretty good and right now i am in a fantastic place my timing on the SDI purchase was perfect … and you my friend messed up you blew it you have no money left and your multi got hit early before you could declare on me ….. so now the next time you come for me my nation will not be so weak… 

as far as other nations in TE i think i have a great relationship with almost everyone here,,,, i can say even HG you drives me crazy i consider a friend 

awww and as far as the insults i didn’t really want to call you a bug i wanted to call you a little female body part ;) but crushing you like a bug will have to do 

Edited by RoadRash

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

ok i remember now do you not remember i took it upon myself to hit NLON for that reason i defended you guys with a raiad and then when i went unaligned i declared on there whole alliance for that reason alone???????

sorry i dint sanction the nation you asked me for but i do recall it just didn’t seem right and the reasoning was very personal and didn’t deserve a sanction 

LH it doesn’t matter if you like me or not or even if you don’t have any opinion at all …

but it was me that came to defend what was right during the NLON deal and for that i deserve your respect not this BS post you put up before …..

and as far as you being a multi i don’t know … i know you are smart enough to and know the gaming mechanics very well but do i honestly think you are part of it absolutely not … i didn’t even think you thought ill of me 

My history was hazy, it was the RE reborn going nuke rouge after our war. And yes, it was the definition of a nuke rouge.

My opinion of you was neither good or bad, my view of you before last round was that you were a seasoned veteran and knew what warranted a sanction and what didn't.

Last round was indeed personal- in standard, and the sanction request  got shot down because they were friends of bundy who probably vouched their actions in te. I dunno, I don't care. Since when does standard drama  warrant a cross over? That's a no-no.

It wasn't a grey area, it was black and white and you turned the other way. That's fine, but don't get all dramatic when it's entertaining to see you get bopped.

Per my involvement, none what-so-ever. Believe me, if I did it- I'd surely bask in the attention-whore credit.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

one thing in all of this LH i didn’t get bopped …. this little bug has done nothing but entertained me in his failed attempt to try and stump another player from growing …. but if you find entertainment in this ill get you some pop corn ..

also there where 3 senators on black … i didn’t see anyone come to your cause , guess it wasn’t that well a deserved sanction 

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

i can say even HG you drives me crazy i consider a friend

I don't think I deserve all the hate but I do realize it comes with the territory of winning. We're only playing the game how it should be played and imo, we've been relatively nice compared to those who were the dominant alliances before us but people forget that or never seen that cos it was D1 and friends that stood between them and their tyranny.

We're here to have fun, treat everyone with respect and honor unless they want to be asses to us then we can play that game too.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

I don't think I deserve all the hate but I do realize it comes with the territory of winning. We're only playing the game how it should be played and imo, we've been relatively nice compared to those who were the dominant alliances before us but people forget that or never seen that cos it was D1 and friends that stood between them and their tyranny.

We're here to have fun, treat everyone with respect and honor unless they want to be asses to us then we can play that game too.

HG i love you and enjoy calling you a friend ……. you still do drive me crazy :P

9 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

one thing in all of this LH i didn’t get bopped …. this little bug has done nothing but entertained me 

It made you squeal enough to cry senator in a 100 million dollar round.

RoadRash: Plays TE, looks for the PM button.

(eye roll)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

HG i love you and enjoy calling you a friend ……. you still do drive me crazy :P

hahaha fair enough old friend :)

As for the rogues, I have discussed this with a few people already including yourself and when I said D1 will not look on by this round and allow our friendly fellow veterans to be sucker punched by these malicious rogues, I meant it but we can only intervene when it is feasible to do so.

Msg myself or Cowboy to get rogues on black sanctioned.

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It made you squeal enough to cry senator in a 100 million dollar round.

RoadRash: Plays TE, looks for the PM button.

(eye roll)

.. deleted post LH really isn’t worth getting into it with you ….. if you think his roguery is right then fine you think I’m squealing your crazy … 

but with this i hope next time you get hit and sequel about  a sanction you think twice about asking for one because last time you didn’t get what you want it but hurt you too bad 

Edited by RoadRash

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

but with this i hope next time you get hit and sequel about  a sanction you think twice about asking for one because last time you didn’t get what you want it but hurt you too bad 

No, it showed that you are a hypocrite.

I would've never thought this sanction would be controversial lol. Rogues get sanctioned.

I have nothing against this particular rogue, as he's never harmed me or my alliance. However, his actions clearly warrant sanctions. Creating a network of multis in an attempt to pursue a two-bit vendetta is illegal and shouldn't be tolerated. 

I agree that RE Reborn should've been sanctioned last round. If the UN was in the senate at the time, we would've responded to any RER sanction requests the same way we responded to RoadRash's request. 

I hope RR and his multis will eventually reconcile. This is staring to get played out lol. 

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I agree that RE Reborn should've been sanctioned last round. If the UN was in the senate at the time, we would've responded to any RER sanction requests the same way we responded to RoadRash's request.

And this is is why RE respects UN. We really did grow to love ya after last round.

But you see, that wasn't RRs perspective last round. He had good-for-nothing Bundy whispering in his ear because he's buds with rogues in SE, which was where the 'drama' was- and they thought it would be funny to cross into TE and go rogue. RR played dumb.

He's still playing dumb.

RoadRash, quit pissing on people's backs and then telling them that it's raining.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

LH again your wrong … I’m not playing dumb . really don’t follow the BS of TE or SE i just see whats in front of me i do not get involved with the back door dealings of either world 

hey why didn’t you ask cowboy to sanction or the 3rd senator if it was that much of an issue …

13 hours ago, RoadRash said:

LH again your wrong … I’m not playing dumb . really don’t follow the BS of TE or SE i just see whats in front of me i do not get involved with the back door dealings of either world 

hey why didn’t you ask cowboy to sanction or the 3rd senator if it was that much of an issue …

As a matter of fact I did, I messaged Cowboy and he did help. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As a matter of fact I did, I messaged Cowboy and he did help. 

there you go but one thing i done recall any other sanctions then the ones i put into place 

Edited by RoadRash

2 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

there you go but one thing i done recall any other sanctions then the ones i put into place 

Because cowboy and I have a long history of simply declaring war on early round rouges, in defense of the other.

You preach to save your own ass. And that's fine, but you may as well drop the community service award.