.                FTW       alliance_flags1182014123541PM.jpgalliance_flags930201645528PM.jpg          TIE

In the interest of ensuring  stability in the white sphere The Imperial Entente  and The Fellowship of the Wolves have arrived at this accord. 

1. Recognitions 

We recognize each other as sovereign and independent alliances. Further we express our mutual desire to make a better and stronger white team. 

2. Non agression. 

To ensure peace, prosperity and order among our white team nations, we enter an agreement of non agression and coexistence. Neither alliance will take part in aggression military action towards to other, and disputes will be resolved in a peaceful and civil manner. 

3. Cancellation 

This treaty may be cancelled by either party with 72 hours advanced notice via personal message

Signed for The Imperial Entente 

-Lucius Optimus, Absolute ruler 

Signed for Fellowship of The Wolves
- Alpha Canik

For many years FTW's ancestors worked hard to unify white team. Our success was always limited, never complete. Probably the closest we came was when TOOL & FEAR allied. Since then things have slowly deteriorated to the point where FTW abandoned hope of a unified white team altogether.

However, in more recent times White Team has nearly been wiped clean with the fall of STA, TPF, NEW, NSO and more. FTW is the last major alliance standing on White and as such I have had a growing sense of responsibility for White Team. So when Lucius came to me with hope of a better, more unified White Team it resonated with me and I felt compelled to support him in this effort. Hopefully this is just the start of increased cooperation between White Team alliances. I look forward to working towards this goal with TIE.

o/ FTW

o/ TIE
o/ White Team

52 minutes ago, Canik said:

For many years FTW's ancestors worked hard to unify white team. Our success was always limited, never complete. Probably the closest we came was when TOOL & FEAR allied. Since then things have slowly deteriorated to the point where FTW abandoned hope of a unified white team altogether.

However, in more recent times White Team has nearly been wiped clean with the fall of STA, TPF, NEW, NSO and more. FTW is the last major alliance standing on White and as such I have had a growing sense of responsibility for White Team. So when Lucius came to me with hope of a better, more unified White Team it resonated with me and I felt compelled to support him in this effort. Hopefully this is just the start of increased cooperation between White Team alliances. I look forward to working towards this goal with TIE.

o/ FTW

o/ TIE
o/ White Team

Preach it! 

White team is gonna be working again, white team will be safe again, and white team will be GREAT AGAIN  

o/ White team 

o/ FTW

(OOC: I apologize for yet another Trump reference) 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Canik said:

o/ FTW

o/ TIE
o/ White Team

Congrats brother and Godspeed to reviving white team...o/ FTW

On 5/4/2017 at 1:13 PM, Morphine said:

Ya'll realize Monsters is on the white team right? I think brown will be more unified before white at this point lol but at least your both trying!

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed 
Get along with the voices inside of my head "

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-5 at 7:52 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed 
Get along with the voices inside of my head "

Just because you're friends with me that doesn't mean all monsters 

On 5/15/2017 at 11:43 AM, Alexio15 said:

Just because you're friends with me that doesn't mean all monsters 

I didn’t know you were in monsters Alexio. 

Just kidding. I'm sure there are no monsters in GATO/Atlas

Edited by Lucius Optimus