WE Are Back ( NDO )

i will start of by saying I’m sorry i am not as good as a speak giver as many of the other leaders in TE and maybe because I’m more of a warrior then a politician :P

let me start by saying welcome back New Desolate Order i felt it was time for you to resurrect yourself in this trying times in TE .

i hope our presence on steve is enough to spark the love for steve again in many of our missing friends who have left this world….

as many of you know and some that don’t 

NDO is an alliance of respect and honor i have always tried to uphold that belief with her and as a leader of NDO and my predecessors i must say we have accomplished what NDO was meant to stand for…. 

we are resurrected again because i feel it is time for us veterans to do something to save our world i love this place and the people in it so as much as i would like to just sit in my rocking chair and throw rocks at you youngness it is time i grab the cain and stand for what i believe in…..

RoadRash 

i would like to make a call to my fellow brethren on Yellow i would like to open up Trade circles for i find they are needed in NDO it is our job as a color sphere to work together whether we are against each other or not … i would like to open up all trades between yellow lets make this sphere glow ….

please contact Tevron or Celess for trades 

thank you very much and help me welcome NDO back into existence ….

o/ NDO 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, RoadRash said:

i will start of by saying I’m sorry i am not as good as a speak giver as many of the other leaders in TE and maybe because I’m more of a warrior then a politician :P

let me start by saying welcome back New Desolate Order i felt it was time for you to resurrect yourself in this trying times in TE .

i hope our presence on steve is enough to spark the love for steve again in many of our missing friends who have left this world….

as many of you know and some that don’t 

NDO is an alliance of respect and honor i have always tried to uphold that belief with her and as a leader of NDO and my predecessors i must say we have accomplished what NDO was meant to stand for…. 

we are resurrected again because i feel it is time for us veterans to do something to save our world i love this place and the people in it so as much as i would like to just sit in my rocking chair and throw rocks at you youngness it is time i grab the cain and stand for what i believe in…..

RoadRash 

i would like to make a call to my fellow brethren on Yellow i would like to open up Trade circles for i find they are needed in NDO it is our job as a color sphere to work together whether we are against each other or not … i would like to open up all trades between yellow lets make this sphere glow ….

please contact Tevron or Celess for trades 

thank you very much and help me welcome NDO back into existence ….

o/ NDO 

Glad to see NDO back in action, been a while and I hope as each round passes she continues to grow.

p.s. your speech was not  bad at all, we will make a wordy politician out of you yet!

Al Bundy

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Glad to see NDO back in action, been a while and I hope as each round passes she continues to grow.

p.s. your speech was not  bad at all, we will make a wordy politician out of you yet!

Al Bundy

haha thank you brother