The OMEN

1 hour ago, Amossio said:

Thank-you for your consideration. I will keep some slots free next year for you. 

Tbh AM are decent folks and I genuinly wish you guys the best. Coftm are also decent folks, they just seem to hae had some stupid ideas relating to black team econ that affects higher tiers. I am pretty kushty either way in lower tiers. 

Thanks for the compliments, AM have more smaller underdeveloped nations than larger tech heavy nations so our focus is on wonder growth. We have high slot usage, especially with our sellers (more or less 100%), we believe in growth of the bottom tier more than tech accumulation. It is not meant to be a criticism of other alliance systems, we are just doing what we think is correct to encourage new nations in this dying world. We have noticed that the better rates we give our small nations, the more active they are

17 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Thanks for the compliments, AM have more smaller underdeveloped nations than larger tech heavy nations so our focus is on wonder growth. We have high slot usage, especially with our sellers (more or less 100%), we believe in growth of the bottom tier more than tech accumulation. It is not meant to be a criticism of other alliance systems, we are just doing what we think is correct to encourage new nations in this dying world. We have noticed that the better rates we give our small nations, the more active they are

Hmmmm wonder where that idea came from. :P

On 4/29/2017 at 5:28 AM, Jack Layton said:

Hey, I noticed that your tech deal rates are pretty crappy. Message me and I'll set you up with some buyers who are willing to do 9/100. 

I sent the same message to one of my Umbrella dance partners.