The OMEN

crow_omen_cat.jpg

What does it mean if you throw coffee on a cat?

I don’t know what it means, but it can’t be good.

The OMEN

Article I: Sovereignty

The Children of the Morrighan and Apocalypse Meow recognize that they are different species but promise to respect each other anyway. 

Article II: Non-aggression

The Children of the Morrighan and Apocalypse Meow will not chase or heckle each other, nor will they bomb, spy or otherwise engage in any acts of aggression against each other or against any other alliance each may protect. They will also not steal each other’s tuna or baubles or other goodies they hold special.

Article III: Intelligence

The Children of the Morrighan and Apocalypse Meow promise to share intelligence or information that affects the safety or security of the other party, even if it means tattling on another species they share DNA with.

Article IV: Assistance

The Children of the Morrighan and Apocalypse Meow may request, offer or provide military or financial assistance defensively and/or offensively if either party so chooses to do so. Apocalypse Meow claims any tuna or other fish found in the spoils. The Children of the Morrighan lay claims to any baubles or shinies. All else shall be equally shared before the dogs get it. 

Article VI: Cancellation

This agreement will expire 72 hours after notice of intent to terminate.

Signed for,

The Morrighan - Cerridwyn of Greenpeace

The Morrigu

Badb Catha, The Battle Crow - Randalla of the HieLands

Macha, The Hearth of Home - BigKif of Kifland

Nemain, The Great Bender - ConRed of The Crimson ReplubicReplubic

Apocalypse Meow,

Morphine - Not Your President 
Nord Belkan - Supreme Viceroy 
Landoffreedom - Minister of Economics 
R3public- Minister of Defense 
Serberus - Minister of Internal Affairs 
Jack Layton - Whatever he feels like being that day 
Edited by Morphine

19 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

Don't be a hater, be a winner!

There is an old saying that goes "if you don't have anything nice to say, go $%&@ yourself"

Not everyone has to agree, at least it's someone who doesn't matter hey!

7 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Hey, I noticed that your tech deal rates are pretty crappy. Message me and I'll set you up with some buyers who are willing to do 9/100. 

Thank-you for your consideration. I will keep some slots free next year for you. 

Tbh AM are decent folks and I genuinly wish you guys the best. Coftm are also decent folks, they just seem to hae had some stupid ideas relating to black team econ that affects higher tiers. I am pretty kushty either way in lower tiers. 

Edited by Amossio