A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

That's only because you would be fighting against literally every other nation in this game if you did.

No, it's because my alliance is engaged in productive enterprise and not "bored" like others.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/8/2017 at 10:06 PM, Immortan Junka said:

No, it's because my alliance is engaged in productive enterprise and not "bored" like others.

Well of course, every AA has to start being useful sometime. Glad you lot finally understood that. About 5 years late but it's all good.

57 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

The rest of us, were.

Most of the time since rerolling, when I've tried to fix things I've been ousted from govt by the existing elite. In House Baratheon, I was removed as Hand late into Disorder War. In LoSS, I was limited to DMoD (despite rewriting the charter), and in SNX I was kicked out by the old court. Running an alliance might be old hat to some, but I enjoy preserving a fragment of the elder days, ere corruption and inactivity overtook the world.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Most of the time since rerolling, when I've tried to fix things I've been ousted from govt by the existing elite. In House Baratheon, I was removed as Hand late into Disorder War. In LoSS, I was limited to DMoD (despite rewriting the charter), and in SNX I was kicked out by the old court. Running an alliance might be old hat to some, but I enjoy preserving a fragment of the elder days, ere corruption and inactivity overtook the world.

Maybe this should tell you something...

On 5/11/2017 at 6:10 PM, smurthwaite said:

Pray tell, Gibsonator21, what should it tell him?

That he's an incompetent annoying !@#$%* who prolly never should've advanced above standard Diplomat (kinda pushing it) and some low ranking military squad commander. Or that's my interpretation at least.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The results speak for themselves.

Yes they do.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kingdom of Pakalolo. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/13/2017 6:43:07 PM
Last Bill Payment: 5/13/2017 6:40:13 PM
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: High 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/8/2017 11:43:26 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/30/2017
Total Money: $9,305,610
Technology: 15.53 Levels
Trade Partners: Vulkannia, Bewtopia, Ircworld, blighty, Arman Republic
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 571, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 1358, Intelligence XP: 79
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Also, a big thank you to my source.

But seriously Junka, 9 million?

12 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

That he's an incompetent annoying !@#$%* who prolly never should've advanced above standard Diplomat (kinda pushing it) and some low ranking military squad commander. Or that's my interpretation at least.

See above.

Check this out. Got some intel from a confidential source myself. Seems the last remaining active govt there doesn't have much more cash than I do.

Hope she can sort things out over there before things get out of hand.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ibaran. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 4/27/2017 3:00:12 PM
Last Bill Payment: 5/13/2017 9:20:56 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/13/2017 5:08:41 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/25/2017
Total Money: $32,265,034
Technology: 91.40 Levels
Trade Partners: Queendom of Hell, Gibsonistan, Rep of Queensland
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 9, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 17, Intelligence XP: 9
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 349, Army XP Level 42
Total Aircraft: 48
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 96
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

On 5/14/2017 at 2:40 AM, Immortan Junka said:

How big is your warchest, big boy?

Mine is a hell of a lot bigger than one aid slot, I will tell you that much.  Embarrassing for a supposedly proud warrior.  You would instead be a lowly cog in the machine to serve others.  At least you take pride in your rightful place as a piece of expendable dirt.

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Mine is a hell of a lot bigger than one aid slot, I will tell you that much.  Embarrassing for a supposedly proud warrior.  You would instead be a lowly cog in the machine to serve others.  At least you take pride in your rightful place as a piece of expendable dirt.

Must be nice to do nothing but sit around and collect taxes.

7 hours ago, gowfanatic said:

I've seen you with less... you're slacking

Apparently, you're not allowed to make purchases when you're in bill-lock. Clearly a design flaw. If there's anything I've learned from American politics it's that I'm supposed to be able to run up a deficit to fund my war habits.

5 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I got him a piggy bank when he raided me

You say "raided", I say "aided", others say "punched you in the face as a fair and reasonable response to an aggressive hit against my alliance", but it's just semantics really. In any case, thanks for the present, I love you, too, and if you want round... um... I've lost count.... just another round, lemme know coz I'm always down to tango <3

5 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

Apparently, you're not allowed to make purchases when you're in bill-lock. Clearly a design flaw. If there's anything I've learned from American politics it's that I'm supposed to be able to run up a deficit to fund my war habits.

You say "raided", I say "aided", others say "punched you in the face as a fair and reasonable response to an aggressive hit against my alliance", but it's just semantics really. In any case, thanks for the present, I love you, too, and if you want round... um... I've lost count.... just another round, lemme know coz I'm always down to tango <3

Ask junka, he's prolly gotta try and counter me. He could use all the help he can get

1 hour ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Ask junka, he's prolly gotta try and counter me. He could use all the help he can get

Good suggestion; however...

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

I'm a bit rusty with my scripture, but I think that means I ought not be troubled. Rest assured, I generally am not.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Must be nice to do nothing but sit around and collect taxes.

Ummmm.  You have 1.8 million casualties.  That's a drop in the bucket to people who actually war.

Edited by smurthwaite
Added the "ummmm"