A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

This one below was posted by me onto your target packet in our forum and I can assure you there was no editing done to it.

If you say so, not that your word means much when you blindly follow the stupid, makes you nothing more than a rent a shill towing the party line.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes... late at night I wonder about things...

Where do people go after they die?

Why do we exist?

If Junka is a pussy does Galerion smell like fish?

39 minutes ago, Keres said:

Considering you probably signed up to be Junka's masturbatory hand I think you should leave a lot more of that judgement thing to other people...

I hope you encourage anyone doing that for you to wear proper protection, who knows what new strain of superbug they might catch.

man-in-protective-hazmat-suit-3d-model-l

33 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

If you say so, not that your word means much when you blindly follow the stupid, makes you nothing more than a rent a shill towing the party line.

I knew you would say something along those lines because it's not in your nature to except the truth when it is counter to the narrative your trying to spin. That being said the only reason I posted it is so that if you were in any genuine doubt about the facts of the matter you can have peace of mind, now if you wish to continue to claim it is untrue it is your moral choice rather than some hazy memory influenced by what you want to be true.

28 minutes ago, Keres said:

Sometimes... late at night I wonder about things...

Where do people go after they die?

Why do we exist?

If Junka is a pussy does Galerion smell like fish?

No where there's nothing (sorry if that's scary but life isn't all fluffy bunnies so why should death be)

Just a ongoing part the explosion of energy.

Linx, Jupe or BO mostly

Edited by Galerion

7 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I hope you encourage anyone doing that for you to wear proper protection, who knows what new strain of superbug they might catch.

Theres no need for that because you know... I dont claim to be some pussy's "hand"

I knew you would say something along those lines because it's not in your nature to except the truth when it is counter to the narrative your trying to spin. That being said the only reason I posted it is so that if you were in any genuine doubt about the facts of the matter you can have peace of mind, now if you wish to continue to claim it is untrue it is your moral choice rather than some hazy memory influenced by what you want to be true.

Yet these animalz retards are absolutely NOT there because junka begged them... despite the fact that there is evidence that he pretty much begged GATO to do it (and got hilariously shut down <3) just before these retards jumped in...

Linx, Jupe or BO mostly

It was a valid question...

Galerion

• Hand of the Emperor
Edited by Keres

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lol at Galerion being a "shill" when he has been a primary driving force in ISX for almost two years now.

Galerion

Hand of the Emperor

He still obviously flicks your clit once in a while...

Edit: What? Thats not filtered?

hrmmm...

Edited by Keres

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lol at Galerion being a "shill" when he has been a primary driving force in ISX for almost two years now.

I thought you was the primary driving force in SNX, as for the last two years every war your membership has had to fight was due to your big mouth and small boots.

3 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I thought you was the primary driving force in SNX, as for the last two years every war your membership has had to fight was due to your big mouth and small boots.

And holy &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; &#33;@#&#036; "trenches" and "Meanwhile in my Anus" videos

If there hasnt been a war over these stupid posts there NEEDS to be. Its just... dull..

Edited by Keres

23 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I knew you would say something along those lines because it's not in your nature to except the truth when it is counter to the narrative your trying to spin.

Only person spinning here, is the guy's hand you hold at SNX.

23 minutes ago, Galerion said:

That being said the only reason I posted it is so that if you were in any genuine doubt about the facts

You've been lapping up Junka's propaganda for so long now, that I seriously doubt you would know what a fact was.

52 minutes ago, Keres said:

Yet these animalz retards are absolutely NOT there because junka begged them... despite the fact that there is evidence that he pretty much begged GATO to do it just before these retards jumped in...

Okay so what you quoted was not in relation to you or Animalz in the slightest.

Animalz involvement came after jay kay brought them up and you proceeded to show them disrespect and anyone who follows events concerning animalz knows that disrespecting them is inviting them to attack.

As for the comments to GATO, that is not begging people to attack. For a start that wouldn't be done over public channels and we have no need to beg we could quite easily provide incentives and merc it out if need be which would be more preferable than begging.

Also us asking GATO will and has always has amounted to squat, so they certainly wouldn't be the people to look to even with a bribe.

What you see in that screenshot is Junka testing to see if there is still animosity still towards TBC, it could probably have been worded differently in hindsight but even Junka knows GATO is probably more likely to do the opposite of any request we might make of them and so the intent you imply isn't there.

Edited by Galerion

29 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

You've been lapping up Junka's propaganda for so long now, that I seriously doubt you would know what a fact was.

Oh well. I try to be nice and give you a chance to show some moral fortitude and you spit it back at me, how lovely.

Edited by Galerion

21 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Okay so what you quoted was not in relation to you or Animalz in the slightest.

Animalz involvement came after jay kay brought them up and you proceeded to show them disrespect and anyone who follows events concerning animalz knows that disrespecting them is inviting them to attack.

As for the comments to GATO, that is not begging people to attack. For a start that wouldn't be done over public channels and we have no need to beg we could quite easily provide incentives and merc it out id need be which would be more preferable than begging.

Also us asking GATO will and has always has amounted to squat, so they certainly wouldn't be the people to look to even with a bribe.

What you see in that screenshot is Junka testing to see if there is still animosity still towards TBC, it could probably have been worded differently in hindsight but even Junka knows GATO is probably more likely to do the opposite of any request we might make of them and so the intent you imply isn't there.

All I said about these idiots was that whats his face "u ur is u r u gud" I suck with names seriously but you know who im talking about... I laughed and called his hailing of Junka "odd" because, uh... Junka lol

And then they hit me.... And it just got more fun when that crackwhore decided to tell me to keep my peasant mouth shut... I also kindly instructed him to do some research just so he understood what he was getting into with... that invitation to trouble... he said it again and well im not gonna stop now... It amuses me that they cant do &#33;@#&#036;. Like hitting Cuba at this point.

On 5/21/2017 at 2:17 PM, Mogar said:

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

So this wasn't you, I can get Alexio to confirm the legitimacy of these logs if need be.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:19 PM, Alexio15 said:

The logs are legit 

By all means, Im sure all of this was "theoretical"

Despite him running around screaming that TBC is a rogue AA in uh... this thread...

Edited by Keres

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah, it's almost like Mogar has an agenda, and leaving out the prior logs wasn't an accident.

Its almost like YOU have an agenda...

Id still like to point out the only one that went rogue was Gibs... which ehh, we weren't gonna deal with cause noone cared enough at this point... noone gives a flying &#036;%&amp;@ about you. You still got told to deal with him however you wanted. So you were basically a retard, went into a public channel and for ABSOLUTELY no reason called on them to attack a sovereign alliance with allies a bit everywhere... that stupid even for you Junka

Come on now, what did we learn?

Edited by Keres

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The trolls were out that night.

B9hhHA6.png

No they were right. You were dumber than usual. and thanks for the extra logs its even more entertaining.

LPCN isnt that the dumb thing that Animalz tard keeps screaming about?

Edited by Keres

16 minutes ago, Keres said:

Its almost like YOU have an agenda...

Id still like to point out the only one that went rogue was Gibs... so you were basically a retard, went into a public channel and for ABSOLUTELY no reason called on them to attack a soverign alliance with allies a bit everywhere... that stupid even for you Junka

So far three rogues have attacked in some manner (Gibsonator, Smurthwaite, and some upper tier spy attacks probably from Jekalle). Additionally, a large number of TBC posters have been cheering it on, and implying that the Imperium is weak for not over-reacting.

Yes, we are aware Mogar has been talking to NG. We are aware your stunts are probably part of a larger effort to trigger a war against us and our allies. We have been remarkably restrained though, and you can only blame your own foul mouth for being attacked by both Sir Kindle and Lord Hitchcock, AFTER you supported rogue attacks against the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

31 minutes ago, Keres said:

All I said about these idiots was that whats his face "u ur is u r u gud" I suck with names seriously but you know who im talking about... I laughed and called his hailing of Junka "odd" because, uh... Junka lol

And then they hit me.... And it just got more fun when that crackwhore decided to tell me to keep my peasant mouth &#33;@#&#036;... I also kindly instructed him to do some research just so he understood what he was getting into with... that invitation to trouble... he said it again and well im not gonna stop now... It amuses me that they cant do &#33;@#&#036;. Like hitting Cuba at this point.

By all means, Im sure all of this was "theoretical"

Despite him running around screaming that TBC is a rogue AA in uh... this thread...

Well your alliance announced a state of chaos what does that mean to you?

I'm sure TBC was referred to as a rogue AA on discord in a public channel before Junka came out with it although I don't remember who said or what channel, so no doubt this will be pointed to as a worthless comment.

Gibs most certainly is a rogue yet you chose not to dissociate yourselves from him, despite this we continue to only to take military action against him as frankly TBC performance against nord showed us it wouldn't be worth our memberships time and we prefer peace to war.

The same goes for Smurthwaite, we assume Smurthwaite is rogue as no DOW has been posted and you still have that "state of chaos" thing in effect.

If you want to know why kindle hit you I suggest you ask kindle you maybe be able to work it out, depends on if kindle wants to work it out tbh.

Edited by Galerion

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

So far three rogues have attacked in some manner (Gibsonator, Smurthwaite, and some upper tier spy attacks probably from Jekalle). Additionally, a large number of TBC posters have been cheering it on, and implying that the Imperium is weak for not over-reacting.

Yes, we are aware Mogar has been talking to NG. We are aware your stunts are probably part of a larger effort to trigger a war against us and our allies. We have been remarkably restrained though, and you can only blame your own foul mouth for being attacked by both Sir Kindle and Lord Hitchcock.

Smuth hit you after I was hit from your "LPCN" buddies who as Sureme Dumbass you basically called us a rogue AA

Someone also spied Shuru but I mean you have no idea about that do you? lol

You're acting stupid and being called out on it...

0ZRf7Q2.gif

20 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Well your alliance announced a state of chaos what does that mean to you?

I'm sure TBC was referred to as a rogue AA on discord in a public channel before Junka came out with it although I don't remember who said or what channel, so no doubt this will be pointed to as a worthless comment.

Gibs most certainly is a rogue yet you chose not to dissociate yourselves from him, despite this we continue to only to take military action against him as frankly TBC performance against nord showed us it wouldn't be worth our memberships time and we prefer peace to war.

The same goes for Smurthwaite, we assume Smurthwaite is rogue as no DOW has been posted and you still have that "state of chaos" thing in effect.

If you want to know why kindle hit you I suggest you ask kindle you maybe be able to work it out, depends on if kindle wants to work it out tbh.

You got told to deal with Gibs how you saw fit and... well... didnt...

Why would we dissociate? we like him more than we like you lol

Again Smurthwaite hit DurkaJunk two days after I was hit by that animalz tard whos tied to that LPCN stupidity

I dont give a damn as to why Junktard picked that Kringles to hit me, hes a dumbass. And tied to LPCN who That pussy you call a leader is, coincidentally, also leading.

Edited by Keres

7 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Tywin if I wanted to hit you, I'd not be participating in underhanded attacks like yourself, I'd come through the front door.

Pretty sure you hitting us last year while we were busy with Polar/Minc/Methrage was the definition of underhanded...

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Pretty sure you hitting us last year while we were busy with Polar/Minc/Methrage was the definition of underhanded...

It was fighting alongside an ally one last time, nothing more, nothing less, what you make of it is on you.